Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you so much Branka❤️ for the new home but you have logged in at maybe 3 am your time😲 and you are supposed to be resting. You are also travelling today to Belgrade, hope as I write this, you are curled up on your bed and fast asleep. have a great trip and reach safely!❤️

Have a great Sunday everyone, do the things you enjoy the most today!

50 Best Happy Sunday Quotes To Share quotes good morning sunday sunday quotes good morning quotes happy sunday sunday quote happy sunday quotes good morning sunday
One of the best ways to let someone know you are thinking of them is good morning text, good morning quotes with images and good morning saying.

Good morning Vibha , have a festive shopping Sunday with full of fun and bliss! 🤗 Thanks for the meaningful quotes and words. 🤗
Image result for good morning with wishes quotes
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Friends I'm glad you liked the song. 🤗
I see that we are close to 150 pages. I do not know when Branka will be able to make a new CC.

Happy new day everyone, ❤️

Hi Nado , good morning Madam🤗. Have a peaceful Sunday . Our Branka provided the new nest for us . ❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Today there was a Pooja at my home, which is to be performed after returning from Kashi(Varanasi).

With this all rituals are over.

Nado wonderful poem on dreams👏

Vibha you are right dreams are reflection of our state of mind which may bring a smile or scare us.

Good Night Friends😊

Hello Padma , good morning madam .🤗 So it was a busy day yesterday for you , after visiting Kashi, it is a ritual to do Pooja Paath at home in our state also. Hope you recovered form the stress and strain by now . Have a nice day .🤗
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Vibha told me that you almost reached the end of this CC...Sorry that I was not around a lot.
I opened a new CC with lots of difficulties...it always popped up that my posts are oversized 😲, so I made them shorter...and it took me too much time while doing this...Anyway, the new home is there, so when you finish this one you can continue to write there ...Here is a link of new CC...

I am traveling tomorrow early in the morning to Belgrade, so I will write you from there if everything is fine with my PC. I am happy to see that Dragica is around, which means that she recovered,
Love all the beautiful Quotes, images and pictures that you posted, hope that soon I will be able to participate more here in the place that I love so much...Love all of you and miss you so much ...❤️Sending you my love and hoping that once in Belgrade I will have more free time to come OL...

Have a beautiful Sunday and take care.🤗🤗🤗

LES ROSES POUR UN COEUR

Have a safe journey Branka .🤗, by now you must be traveling.😊
Thank you very much for this new CC link , despite your busy schedule you did this for all of us , that is a great thing .wishing you a fruitful stay at Belgrade . Have a great time .
Here is the blue , ready to jump in link --

Image result for rose quotes for friends
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, my dear Rainbow friends, Vimaa, Padmaja, Nado , Dragice and Madhu , have a great week of festivities and celebrations.🤗
Love you all .🤗
Related image
Image result for love friendship images
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😊
You are Right Madhu, yesterday was stressful with guests. Though I did not invite many, still it have to be prefect in every department. On the top I did not get a catarene who can arrange breakfast and lunch for a small gathering. So I had to take care of this department also. My legs and feet are paining like anything. Hope by tomorrow I will feel better.

Thank you Branka for the new home. You have taken lot of stress. Take care of yourself dear.

Good Night guys😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Vibha told me that you almost reached the end of this CC...Sorry that I was not around a lot.
I opened a new CC with lots of difficulties...it always popped up that my posts are oversized 😲, so I made them shorter...and it took me too much time while doing this...Anyway, the new home is there, so when you finish this one you can continue to write there ...Here is a link of new CC...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5043438

I am traveling tomorrow early in the morning to Belgrade, so I will write you from there if everything is fine with my PC. I am happy to see that Dragica is around, which means that she recovered,
Love all the beautiful Quotes, images and pictures that you posted, hope that soon I will be able to participate more here in the place that I love so much...Love all of you and miss you so much ...❤️Sending you my love and hoping that once in Belgrade I will have more free time to come OL...

Have a beautiful Sunday and take care.🤗🤗🤗

LES ROSES POUR UN COEUR

Hello my dear friend ❤️
I hope that the road to Belgrade has passed without any problems. Thank you for new CC ❤️

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you so much Branka❤️ for the new home but you have logged in at maybe 3 am your time😲 and you are supposed to be resting. You are also travelling today to Belgrade, hope as I write this, you are curled up on your bed and fast asleep. have a great trip and reach safely!❤️

Have a great Sunday everyone, do the things you enjoy the most today!

50 Best Happy Sunday Quotes To Share quotes good morning sunday sunday quotes good morning quotes happy sunday sunday quote happy sunday quotes good morning sunday
One of the best ways to let someone know you are thinking of them is good morning text, good morning quotes with images and good morning saying.

Hi Vibha. 😊

I hope that Branka will have time to rest, when she arrives in BG.

Rezultat slika za children tired
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi Nado , good morning Madam🤗. Have a peaceful Sunday . Our Branka provided the new nest for us . ❤️

Thank you for beautiful quote Madi ❤️

Yes, our Branka has prepared us a new CC.I'm sorry becouse Branka can't spend more time here. She miss me.

Rezultat slika za frienship
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago