Posted: 5 years ago
❤️
Dragice , our dearest friend,🤗🤗 Happy weekend to you .❤️
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Splendid poem on dreams Nado, loved it! Liked all your images, quotes and I think you are a very positive person!⭐️ what a treat of different pictures of Prats, her goodness and sweetness reflects on her face, how could anyone ever be so cruel to her?

Dragice, thank you for the coffee and pretty images!😊

Padma, simply adore your quotes, well selected ones, but do not know if dreams are always a yearning or fulfillment of desires, at times they are scary and anxious too, guess it reflects our state of mind!

Madi, pretty images and quotes, hope you have a good day!

A great weekend everyone, be happy and blessed always!

Oh, but I have faced my karma and

This one for all you wonderful girls!

Thanks for these highly meaningful quotes Vibha , esp the first one !🤗
Good morning . Have a happy and fruitful weekend.🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Wish all is fine with our Branka, Abhi and Avi .🤗. I think every first week of the month Branka travels back to Belgrade , must be busy with that . Have happy weekend friends❤️.🤗
Image result for have a happy weekend quotes
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😊
Today there was a Pooja at my home, which is to be performed after returning from Kashi(Varanasi).

With this all rituals are over.

Nado wonderful poem on dreams👏

Vibha you are right dreams are reflection of our state of mind which may bring a smile or scare us.

Good Night Friends😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Friends I'm glad you liked the song. 🤗
I see that we are close to 150 pages. I do not know when Branka will be able to make a new CC.

Happy new day everyone, ❤️

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Vibha told me that you almost reached the end of this CC...Sorry that I was not around a lot.
I opened a new CC with lots of difficulties...it always popped up that my posts are oversized 😲, so I made them shorter...and it took me too much time while doing this...Anyway, the new home is there, so when you finish this one you can continue to write there ...Here is a link of new CC...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5043438

I am traveling tomorrow early in the morning to Belgrade, so I will write you from there if everything is fine with my PC. I am happy to see that Dragica is around, which means that she recovered,
Love all the beautiful Quotes, images and pictures that you posted, hope that soon I will be able to participate more here in the place that I love so much...Love all of you and miss you so much ...❤️Sending you my love and hoping that once in Belgrade I will have more free time to come OL...

Have a beautiful Sunday and take care.🤗🤗🤗

LES ROSES POUR UN COEUR

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you so much Branka❤️ for the new home but you have logged in at maybe 3 am your time😲 and you are supposed to be resting. You are also travelling today to Belgrade, hope as I write this, you are curled up on your bed and fast asleep. have a great trip and reach safely!❤️

Have a great Sunday everyone, do the things you enjoy the most today!

50 Best Happy Sunday Quotes To Share quotes good morning sunday sunday quotes good morning quotes happy sunday sunday quote happy sunday quotes good morning sunday
One of the best ways to let someone know you are thinking of them is good morning text, good morning quotes with images and good morning saying.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends .Have a nice day.🤗
Image result for have a good day quotes
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Vibha told me that you almost reached the end of this CC...Sorry that I was not around a lot.
I opened a new CC with lots of difficulties...it always popped up that my posts are oversized 😲, so I made them shorter...and it took me too much time while doing this...Anyway, the new home is there, so when you finish this one you can continue to write there ...Here is a link of new CC...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5043438

I am traveling tomorrow early in the morning to Belgrade, so I will write you from there if everything is fine with my PC. I am happy to see that Dragica is around, which means that she recovered,
Love all the beautiful Quotes, images and pictures that you posted, hope that soon I will be able to participate more here in the place that I love so much...Love all of you and miss you so much ...❤️Sending you my love and hoping that once in Belgrade I will have more free time to come OL...

Have a beautiful Sunday and take care.🤗🤗🤗

LES ROSES POUR UN COEUR

Thank you Branka for your commitment to your friends.🤗. And as Vibha said , why you are online at the wee hours of night , without taking proper rest . Have a safe journey. Love you and thanks once again.🤗❤️
Related image
Related image