vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks Madi for sharing the significance of this day to us!โญ๏ธ
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you Madhu for giving information about All Saints Day and at the same time my wishes on this occation to all those who observe.

Good day everyone๐Ÿ˜Š
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish all Rainbow friends A very peaceful Good Night with a smile on their face๐Ÿ˜Š
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rezultat slika za little girls
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wow , today our cute baby is in Pink dress , are you going to attend to a party Nado??

Good morning Madam. Have a great day.๐Ÿค—
Image result for good morning message for friendship

Hi Madi ๐Ÿค—

It was not a party I just wanted to be beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Special Rainbow dress.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Danas se posebno secas tvojih najmilijih, ๐Ÿ˜ญ

U subotu su, kod nas, zadusnice a u ponedeljak je godisnjica mom tati.

Rezultat slika za svi svet
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Net problem solved, guess we all got so used to internet without which we feel dissconnected from friends๐Ÿ˜†

Good news. I agree. Yes, I got used to the Internet. Without it, it's very difficult for me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

To our Serbian&Croatian friends --Today is All Saints Day . Good wishes and thoughtful remembrances.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

In areas with a historically high Catholic population, All Saints' Day still has a deeply important cultural relevance. All Saints' Day occurs every November 1st. It is a holiday celebrated by Catholics and some Protestants, which celebrates all those who have entered heaven. Though there are many saints that may not be recognized by the Catholic church, Catholic celebrations focus on those who have been officially canonized.
It is not possible to accurately find the true origins of All Saints' Day, but historians say that it was chosen to occur on the same day as Pagan celebrations venerating the dead.
The Church appointed a single day for all -- All Saints' Day. Celebrating this holiday on November 1st became official in the seventh century, when Pope Gregory III founded a repository for the relics of all of the apostles, confessors, martyrs, and saints. While Catholic celebrations of All Saints' Day tend to focus on saints, Protestants choose to commemorate all Christians.
This day is considered a Holy Day of Obligation. This means that Catholic people are expected to attend mass as part of their observance. During mass, there is typically a reading of the Beatitudes, a collection of blessings given by Jesus. Afterward, people may light candles to dead relatives, or visit graves to leave flowers. Many countries around the world have also developed their own folk traditions surrounding this holiday.[ This information is for us , for the Indians, to know the importance of this All Saint'sDay ๐Ÿ˜Š]

Thank you Madi ๐Ÿค—
nn027 thumbnail

I wish you all, happy new day.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
All Souls Day creates and bristles memories of our departed loved ones, a hug of solace to all those bereaved friends!๐Ÿค—

Nado, adore this, you dress up for yourself, to look and feel good, this attitude is called positivity!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Have a good day everyone, remembering Seetha and Prats today!
Heaven got the best angles ever...ours
Pratyusha Banerjee as Sagrika in Hum Hai Na.

Some random quotes!
ya that would be only my husband! everyone else can suck it! No one person in my life as a friend has stayed and been loyal and faithful or gave it their all to our friendship like I have...so now they can all f**k off! I'd rather be alone then be acquaintances with fake ass people pretending to be my "friend"!
50 Funny Inspirational Quotes That Will Inspire You Extremely 21

38 Dalai Lama Quotes About Wisdom and Inspirational Life 15