Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning!
Wonderful to see Branka and really, really respect your mom for being such an embodiment of courage and strength, Nado is right, you have inherited your mother's qualities😊. We miss you too so much but it is okay, we have to deal with what life deals out to us and you are taking care of your mom, which is commendable!👍🏼

Riya, really 65?😆Guess you cannot stop being yourself, lovely to see you though!

Thank you Dragice for the link, Vikas truly is a great friend! Hope your health is better now, Dragice!

Padma, we are just a few, if we do not come, the Cc looks barren but we also understand and respect everyone's compulsions, so do not bother if you cannot come and are tired, take care and rest well, that is more important.

Have a good day everyone, take care!

Trust your gut instinct.
32 Amazing Inspirational Quotes to Consider and Live Your Life By #wisdom #greatquotes #newquotes #bravequotes #inspiration

Word!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a nice day. 🤗
Image result for good morning message for friendship
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Wonderful to see Branka and really, really respect your mom for being such an embodiment of courage and strength, Nado is right, you have inherited your mother's qualities😊. We miss you too so much but it is okay, we have to deal with what life deals out to us and you are taking care of your mom, which is commendable!👍🏼

Riya, really 65?😆Guess you cannot stop being yourself, lovely to see you though!

Thank you Dragice for the link, Vikas truly is a great friend! Hope your health is better now, Dragice!

Padma, we are just a few, if we do not come, the Cc looks barren but we also understand and respect everyone's compulsions, so do not bother if you cannot come and are tired, take care and rest well, that is more important.

Have a good day everyone, take care!

Trust your gut instinct.
32 Amazing Inspirational Quotes to Consider and Live Your Life By #wisdom #greatquotes #newquotes #bravequotes #inspiration

Word!

Vibha our dear friend, really I love to read your quotes every morning , and est today's quotes contain in-depth meaning!🤗 Good morning and have a nice day .❤️
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends love.gif

First,let me tell you that I am thinking about all of you so often, and that I am missing so much to have a free time to sit by my PC and chat with you as much as I can...Holding my ears and asking for your understanding...We spent this beautiful sunny days of late Autumn for a complete house cleaning, and since we are not a young girls any more 😃😆 it took time...Every moment we took for rest, we watched some movie...I saw few beautiful movies, happy and sad, enjoyed watching it with my Mom...So, there is a lots of things to do around...with a All Saint's Day in front of us, that make me absent from this place more than I would love to...Sorry again...Mom is fine, coping with her loss better than I thought she will...I am so proud of her...😊

I hope that all of you are fine and well...🤗

Sorry to hear that Dragica was not feeling fine (yet to read back pages) Hope she recovered and feeling better now 🤗
Happy belated birthday to my Sweet Didi. congratulations.gif
May she always be happy and healthy, and may all her dreams come true...drugarice

belated birthday wishes - Google Search

belated happy birthday new images - Google Search

Happy belated Karwa Chauth wishes to all of you sweet girls who celebrated love.gif

This always reminds me of Prats, the memories of her are flooding, making me realize how lucky we all were to get to know her through her work ...She was such a talented actress and such a good and lovely girl...love.gif

Happy Karwa Chauth 2016 Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Status...

Karva Chauth,

#

May The Sindoor, Testify Your Prayers, For Your Husband's Long Life. The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of, The Promises That Binds You. And The Color Of Mehndi, Prove The Depth Of Your Love. Happy Karwa Chauth..

Hello Branka happy to see your smiling face here after a long pause .❤️🤗. We can understand your busy schedule . Very happy to know that mother is adjusting well with the situation. I am very happy for her. 🤗 Take good care of your health and mother . Love you Branka our dear friend.🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Veliki pozdrav drage moje cure , bolje se osjecam dase javim ..❤️

Dragice my dear friend❤️🤗🤗🤗, very happy to see you here with a shining wish .🤗, Hope you are feeling fine now.🤗 Good morning . Have a nice day .
🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

Srodna slika

Hi, dear Nado , good morning . Have a nice day.🤗
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Padma , hope you are feeling fine and happy today after the hectic work yesterday .❤️🤗. Good morning friend🤗
Related image
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Povezana slika
Edited by Ivone12 - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Dragice for the hot coffee and the warm greetings. 🤗 Missed you and your lovely gifs .😊
Have a great time .❤️
Image result for be happy images
Image result for be happy images
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Rezultat slika za amazing little girls