Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Rezultat slika za Happy Karwa Chauth

Word Count: 0

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Vibha , Padma and Nado for sharing my sadistic pleasure !😆 He deserves more than this , waiting to see when that day will come to give us more and more pleasure !

Happy Weekend Padma . 🤗

Related image

Together we will wait and enjoy together, when he receives a deserved punishment 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thanks all for the heartwarming Karwa chauth greetings, it s a festival of belief and piety, celebrated with much fanfare, love and devotion!

Have a great Sunday everyone! Madi, has the words of a quote I posted, inspired you to a new SS, looking forward but at your leisure!😃

Have a great Sunday everyone, relax and enjoy!
www.maisonjaccollection.com Fashion Clothing, Activewear, Swimwear & Handbags. Shipped Globally to your door. #maisonjaccollection #mjc #ootd #ootn #style #streetstyle #fashion #outfit #lifestyle #dresses #womensfashion #skirt #pants #makeup #bag #shoes #accesories #activewear #swimwear #bikini #bohochic #spring #denim #coat #winterfashion #summer #casual #streetwear #streetfashion #sunglasses #instafashion #instagood #instastyle
Phoenix
As Im sure many have noticed my most recent mantra has been progress not perfection. Well I went a little overboard on my diet today and ate a ton of watermelon. Now in my mind eating to excess is bad. However my food of voice this evening was good! It could have been and entire bag of chips or a giant bowl of ice cream (or if Im being honest both) Instead I ate too much fruit! This is progress!!! And damned delicious!! #progress #notperfect #watermelon #goodchoices
A quote for all my Rainbow friends!

hafiz quote
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends . Have a nice day.🤗

Image result for good afternoon wishes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Have a great and peaceful Sunday Nado .🤗 Love you so much.❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thanks all for the heartwarming Karwa chauth greetings, it s a festival of belief and piety, celebrated with much fanfare, love and devotion!

Have a great Sunday everyone! Madi, has the words of a quote I posted, inspired you to a new SS, looking forward but at your leisure!😃

Have a great Sunday everyone, relax and enjoy!
www.maisonjaccollection.com Fashion Clothing, Activewear, Swimwear & Handbags. Shipped Globally to your door. #maisonjaccollection #mjc #ootd #ootn #style #streetstyle #fashion #outfit #lifestyle #dresses #womensfashion #skirt #pants #makeup #bag #shoes #accesories #activewear #swimwear #bikini #bohochic #spring #denim #coat #winterfashion #summer #casual #streetwear #streetfashion #sunglasses #instafashion #instagood #instastyle
Phoenix
As Im sure many have noticed my most recent mantra has been progress not perfection. Well I went a little overboard on my diet today and ate a ton of watermelon. Now in my mind eating to excess is bad. However my food of voice this evening was good! It could have been and entire bag of chips or a giant bowl of ice cream (or if Im being honest both) Instead I ate too much fruit! This is progress!!! And damned delicious!! #progress #notperfect #watermelon #goodchoices
A quote for all my Rainbow friends!

hafiz quote

Very meaningful quotes Vibha ! Good afternoon to you Madam.🤗
It seems everyone is trying to encourage me to become mad again , because I can't write anything if I am normal!😃
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends love.gif

First,let me tell you that I am thinking about all of you so often, and that I am missing so much to have a free time to sit by my PC and chat with you as much as I can...Holding my ears and asking for your understanding...We spent this beautiful sunny days of late Autumn for a complete house cleaning, and since we are not a young girls any more 😃😆 it took time...Every moment we took for rest, we watched some movie...I saw few beautiful movies, happy and sad, enjoyed watching it with my Mom...So, there is a lots of things to do around...with a All Saint's Day in front of us, that make me absent from this place more than I would love to...Sorry again...Mom is fine, coping with her loss better than I thought she will...I am so proud of her...😊

I hope that all of you are fine and well...🤗

Sorry to hear that Dragica was not feeling fine (yet to read back pages) Hope she recovered and feeling better now 🤗
Happy belated birthday to my Sweet Didi. congratulations.gif
May she always be happy and healthy, and may all her dreams come true...drugarice

belated birthday wishes - Google Search

belated happy birthday new images - Google Search

Happy belated Karwa Chauth wishes to all of you sweet girls who celebrated love.gif

This always reminds me of Prats, the memories of her are flooding, making me realize how lucky we all were to get to know her through her work ...She was such a talented actress and such a good and lovely girl...love.gif

Happy Karwa Chauth 2016 Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Status...

Karva Chauth,

#

May The Sindoor, Testify Your Prayers, For Your Husband's Long Life. The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of, The Promises That Binds You. And The Color Of Mehndi, Prove The Depth Of Your Love. Happy Karwa Chauth..

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Riya