Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vibha already shared with us about that Jakaal's teary story about his abusing by a shaikh , for our amusement!πŸ˜†

Here are the comments for his story -- people thrashed him like anything !! Sorry for my sadistic pleasure 😳 whenever anyone thrashes him like this I feel very happy πŸ˜²πŸ‘
1-Yogesh Acharekar ..

How this bloody flop guy turned murderer wants to get cheap publicity
2--Darshna .. from Kolkata

This devil Rahul Raj Sing is bloody muderer of innocent girl .. pratyusha who loved him like mad...

. the bloody bd is asking for justice.. I can bet that that he such cheap man that he himself insisted some one to get physical with him so that he can used it as publicity stunt .. ..just get ready for the verdict HANG TILL DEATH.. god is there ..

3--Arvind Udayavar
Shameless vermin will not be shared by it narrative you must .. follow up with a police case

4 Hanging clothes--[ this is that person's name but he/ she is a very good person , because she/he criticised this b...d!]!!!] from Mumbai 4 days ago .
Attention seeking tactics! I don't believe this loser one bit !And of course, why would he file a police complaint and put .. his fake story through investigation. A real victim would want justice !

I can not find any comments.
Thank you Madi. I'm glad that other people see his real face, too.

nn027 thumbnail

Have happy weekend, friends. πŸ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend and all is well with everyone! Wishing good health and speedy recovery to dear Dragice!

Today is Riya's birthday, our dear friend with lot of heart and a great sense of humour! Many happy returns of the day, dearest friend, wishing you immense happiness, prosperity, good health and peace always!!

Image result for desicomments happy birthday
vibraj thumbnail
I hope you visit this home of yours today and see the love for you on your birthday!! Have a great day and wonderful year ahead!!
Happy Birthday With Colorful Hearts Tree

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice weekend everyone.πŸ€—
Today is Karwa Chauth , a pooja , fast ,prayer and feast for the well being of her husband, Happy Karwa Chauth for everyone who follows the ritual. Of course I can't do fasting, but will look forward to seeing Moon today for my friend who breaks the fast after seeing the moon in the evening !❀️
Have a nice day .πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for happy karwa chauth wishes images
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Have a nice weekend everyone. πŸ€—

Today is Karwa Chauth , a pooja , fast ,prayer and feast for the well being of her husband, Happy Karwa Chauth for everyone who follows the ritual. Of course I can't do fasting, but will look forward to seeing Moon today for my friend who breaks the fast after seeing the moon in the evening !❀️
Have a nice day .πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for happy karwa chauth wishes images

❀️❀️❀️

Word Count: 1

Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Riya . Many happy returns of the day . Hope all is fine in your Paradise.
Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!❀️
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Have happy weekend, friends. πŸ˜ƒ

Happy weekend Nado .πŸ€— Love you our dear friend.❀️
Image result for happy weekend quotes
Image result for happy weekend quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Madhu even I loved reading those comments.

Hope karma bites him hard😊

Good Night guys😊

Thank you Vibha , Padma and Nado for sharing my sadistic pleasure !πŸ˜† He deserves more than this , waiting to see when that day will come to give us more and more pleasure !
Happy Weekend Padma . πŸ€—

Related image
nn027 thumbnail

Hello everyone 😊

Rezultat slika za cute little girls