Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nado, happy to know that you understood the words there , at least a part of it !πŸ€—

It never happened earlier , but this time, it tested me !! 😊 Hope next time this google aunt will behave nicely with me!πŸ˜ƒ
We are very few here Nado , and I firmly believe that no one on earth has any issues with our Branka , but surprisingly there are people who like to insult her , so there is nothing surprising, who loves to use and abuse me for their purpose. Now we are just like a close-knit family , only love survived amongst us , the 6 active members.πŸ€— What else we want ? Let us be happy with our friendship ! πŸ€—
Related image

Hello Madi πŸ˜ƒ

And I hope, too, that Aunt Google will no longer make trouble. πŸ˜ƒ

Our Branka is a wonderful person. Gentle, full of understanding and always ready to help. Branka is not a conflict person, at all. That's why my surprise is even greater.
These people need to be circumvented.

"What else we want ? Let us be happy with our friendship !"
Wonderful words Madi. Thank you for them. Thank you for all the other wonderful words you wrote and shared with us.πŸ€—

Pinky Swear, Friends, Pinky Promise, Friendship, Hands
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rainbow friends, happy to be here with you all .πŸ€—
Padmaja , rivers and the pilgrim centers carry a sort of peace and buzz to soothe and reactivate our body and mind . Agree with your words regarding Varanasi , thanks for sharing the experiences with all of us .❀️
Vimaa, your quotes are like life's lessons, a new experience whenever we read and try to understand the real meaning behind those words . Thanks for sharing. πŸ€—
Madi , lovely Rainbow quotes , see-- already a meaningful sentence stirred your thoughts and I feel shortly we are going to read another amazing write-up from you !!πŸ€—
Nado our cutest friend,always love to see your baby photos with fond words straight from your heart .πŸ€—
Hope our Branka and Dragice are doing fine , and wish a speedy recovery for our Dragice .πŸ€—
Image result for quotes about rivers and life
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My like button is not working , please pardon me friends.πŸ€—
Loved all the words and images in this page . ❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Avi , happy to see you here . Have a wonderful weekend baby !πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Vibha already shared with us about that Jakaal's teary story about his abusing by a shaikh , for our amusement!πŸ˜†
Here are the comments for his story -- people thrashed him like anything !! Sorry for my sadistic pleasure 😳 whenever anyone thrashes him like this I feel very happy πŸ˜²πŸ‘
1-Yogesh Acharekar ..

How this bloody flop guy turned murderer wants to get cheap publicity
2--Darshna .. from Kolkata

This devil Rahul Raj Sing is bloody muderer of innocent girl .. pratyusha who loved him like mad...

. the bloody bd is asking for justice.. I can bet that that he such cheap man that he himself insisted some one to get physical with him so that he can used it as publicity stunt .. ..just get ready for the verdict HANG TILL DEATH.. god is there ..

3--Arvind Udayavar
Shameless vermin will not be shared by it narrative you must .. follow up with a police case

4 Hanging clothes--[ this is that person's name but he/ she is a very good person , because she/he criticised this b...d!]!!!] from Mumbai 4 days ago .
Attention seeking tactics! I don't believe this loser one bit !And of course, why would he file a police complaint and put .. his fake story through investigation. A real victim would want justice !

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing, Madi, enjoyed reading the commentsπŸ˜†. Let IF publish this, if at all, I too will bajao/blast him. We all will, just imagine, a devil who dupes so many girls and responsible for the death of our muse, is crying wolf, for cheap publicity!😑

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madhu even I loved reading those comments.
Hope karma bites him hard😊

Good Night guys😊
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends😊😊

Today again was busy since morning. Had dinner and now became free.

Madhu I am least bothered of any forum. I watch Salim Anarkali and Radha Krishna. Not interested in commenting in any of the forums. In that way I can enjoy the shows.

Now about Varanasi, in our life time one should visit that place. Though it is not organized but we will realize the purpose of our very existence on this earth. That is why it is called the ultimate ground/place for salvation. After coming from there I found my inner peace.

A random quotes:

"can choose to focus on the one thing not going well in your life, or you can choose to focus on the dozens of things going great in your life.Choice is Yours".

"You are stronger than you know. More capable than you ever dreamed. And you are loved more than you could possibly imagine".

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

I'm glad you're happy with your trip. I like much, your quotes.
Nice new day Padmaja 😊

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Your description of Varanasi has enthused me to visit the place, one day, Padma, thank you! You found your peace, that is wonderful!πŸ‘πŸΌ remember Varanasi for the shooting of HHN and Prats there!

Always forget to commend Madi for the profound quotes she posts, adored the one on rainbow of life!

Have a good day everyone, soon we are approaching the festive season of Diwali, lot of spring cleaning going on at home!😊

Take a shower, wash off the day...
Take time for you
Already have! I guess I need to start deleting people
#positivevibes

Hello Vibha. 😊
Nice quotes. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hi Rainbow friends, happy to be here with you all .πŸ€—

Padmaja , rivers and the pilgrim centers carry a sort of peace and buzz to soothe and reactivate our body and mind . Agree with your words regarding Varanasi , thanks for sharing the experiences with all of us .❀️
Vimaa, your quotes are like life's lessons, a new experience whenever we read and try to understand the real meaning behind those words . Thanks for sharing. πŸ€—
Madi , lovely Rainbow quotes , see-- already a meaningful sentence stirred your thoughts and I feel shortly we are going to read another amazing write-up from you !!πŸ€—
Nado our cutest friend,always love to see your baby photos with fond words straight from your heart .πŸ€—
Hope our Branka and Dragice are doing fine , and wish a speedy recovery for our Dragice .πŸ€—

Hello Avy. Good to see you. Big hug for you and Abhi πŸ˜ƒ