Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Rainbow Friends😊
Could not come in the morning, lot of work surrounded me. Finally could able to finish them.

Madhu after reading the write-up on shadow I could understand the story line. You are wonderful writer there is no second ans. Let people say what they want to don't bother.

Very much tired for today, so bidding you all Good Night😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Srodna slika
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Rains for you, Nado, send some here, it is very hot!😃

Padma, love all the quotes you post, so apt and enriching! Hope you are in the process of settling down.

Madi, you deserve all accolades and those who do not give you credit lack etiquette, should we say that politely?😊 To me, my favourite writing of yours is the Radha Krishna stories and yes, The Rain Stories😃, so mesmerizing and magical!

Always lovely to see Avi and her kind, thoughtful words for everyone!

Hope Branka too is more relaxed now and manages to come online and share her sweet words and images with us!

Our devil tried his best to milk the current MeToo movement in India, had sponsored articles too, spent money for publicity, but no one even commented on his story, his credibility is so low and in all places and articles, he is still known as ex boyfriend of Pratyusha Banerjee, this is the power of our girl!❤️
Shocking! 'Balika Vadhu' actress Pratyusha Banerjee commits suicide - Page - 1

Some quotes for today!
Neurosis.
Oh soul...
Once you are home your authentic voice rings true #wildwoman

I would send you a shower, if that was possible. I would be glad .😃
This day was cloudy, a little rain fell.

That's what you said, so well and so true. 👏

Nice day Vibha

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nado , here is the translation, but today it troubled me alot , first translated to Bosnian and then Russian and then German, at last Croatian, so not sure whether you will be able to understand or not ! Thanks once again Nado .🤗

😳Sjena, tvoje vlastito ja! Posebno se spominje slika u vodi, pratibimb [refleksija] koju je Krsna pokuao objasniti! Ako je va um jasan i jo uvijek - bez pokreta, moi ete pozitivno razmiljati, percipirati relevantna pitanja na ispravan i jasan nain! Ako ste u zbunjenom stanju ili puni ljubomore i ljutnje, ta e egocentrina osoba unititi njegovo i drugo mir uma i time i ivot drugog. Krsninih rijei ima ogromno znaenje!

Upravo suprotno, sada vidimo Ayan i njegove sumnjive odluke u njegovim ljutitim trenucima - elio je posjedovati Radhu prvenstveno kako bi je udaljila od svog ljubavnika Krine, ovdje su njegove misli prolazile oko sebinosti i ljubomore, ovdje je ljubav izgubila svoju vanost! Njegova majka eli upotrijebiti Radhu kao korani korak za dobrobit njezina djeteta, osveta je unutarnji motiv! Pogledajte ovu smijenu sliku [Kredit za Nada, moj prijatelj]

Ona predstavlja ljudsku psihologiju - nastojei pobjei daleko od stvarnosti, od vlastitog jastva, zbog iluzije i straha da se vidi kako bi shvatio pravi jastvo u toj sjeni! Najsmjenija stvar o Ayanu je nain na koji voli pokazati svoju ljubav s tom zavistiu u svom srcu, ne moe shvatiti da mu se sjena pridrava tijekom itavog ivota, zlodjela njegove majke, sebinost i zavist prema Krsni bit e tamo s njim u ivotu! ! Osjeam se protiv mrnje prema Krsni da eli zgrabiti Radhu, ne zbog ljubavi, vezivanja ili bilo kakvog prijateljstva za nju, ve da Krsnu odmjeri od svog srodnog sina! No, neka se to dogodi, u toj neunitivoj ljusci to je ono to se osjea velianstveno, s tom olujom koja bjesni unutra, ekajui da se opie zbog tog izazvanog kaosa, zla i bespomonog, bez srca ne nosei osmijeh, a nemilosrdno nastavljajui ovu pobunu neprijateljske due koja eka, unitenje te njene ljubavi!
Osjeam se kao da se gori, neprocjenjivo o ovom inu okrutnosti sve dok eljena spoznaja ne utjee na vau duu i pitate se to ste uinili, ili zato ste to uinili ionako, Ayan!
Ali vrijeme e sigurno ponovno doi, stoga budite spremni da stigne kada se strah spavajui probudi za jo jedan ples!
Vidjeti velikodunost oblaka Ayan!
Oblaci ne lau. Oni kau istinu gdje god mogu ii, njihove sjene daju olakanje stvorenjima dolje! To bi trebalo biti prava svrha sjene! Budite sjena neijoj srei, ne slijedite svoje sebinosti kao zastraujuu sjenu vaeg!
[Tranje za povratak kui, nema vremena za ispravak e se pogledati u njemu kasnije, molimo nosite s tim pogrekama ako bilo ]
Srodna slika

OMG it is so complicated 😲

Thank you so mutch Madi. ❤️ I think I understood most of the text.😃 You are amazing writer👏

Srodna slika

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Vibha , have a nice day .🤗 . When I read those rain stories the second time was a bit surprised -- is it me who has written these stories, later with a smile walk off from that place with pride! Let me reveal, with passion towards friendship I have written those lines , but now feeling sad because some people tried to insult me for my love and affection towards them !let us accept the insults too like accolades in life , what to do ?!

Thanks Vibha for all the encouragement you always extending and encouraging me throughout this journey.🤗
Image result for good morning messages with life quotes

Who insulted you? Why? 😲

nn027 thumbnail

Nice new day, friends 🤗

Rezultat slika za cute little girls
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Padma has a collection of profound quotes, love your choice, rings true to the heart!😊

Thank you Nado for the showers😊, so wonderful to experience the cool feel of love!

Madi, do not let anyone make you feel inferior without your consent, what others are, is a reflection of themselves, let it be. I too marvel at your Rain Stories and you would write so fast, a spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings... beautiful, rain-drenched stories that warmed our hearts!

Have a good day everyone!

Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death. Rumi.
Beautiful...
#inspirationalquote #motivationaquote #quoteoftheday #lifelessons #positivethinking #positivequotes #inspiremore #helpothers #amazingmemovement #wordsofencouragement
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a nice day .🤗
Related image
Related image
Image result for good morning with a rainbow message
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Could not come in the morning, lot of work surrounded me. Finally could able to finish them.

Madhu after reading the write-up on shadow I could understand the story line. You are wonderful writer there is no second ans. Let people say what they want to don't bother.

Very much tired for today, so bidding you all Good Night😊

Good morning Padma . Have a nice day.🤗 Thanks for all the soothing words . Whether it is you me or any of our friends , we are here to share and care , that is our attitude towards friends and friendship . But very few people have other thoughts , they think they have every right to use us and then discard us with insulting words. Anyway , now I am crossed all the bylanes of this negativity, came back on the main track --true friends!😃
There is no scope for negativity in RK forum , because most of the members are Moderators and very good writers! 😊 So taking extra care while writing there.😊

Related image
Image result for good morning with a rainbow message
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

OMG it is so complicated 😲

Thank you so mutch Madi. ❤️ I think I understood most of the text.😃 You are amazing writer👏

Srodna slika

Nado, happy to know that you understood the words there , at least a part of it !🤗
It never happened earlier , but this time, it tested me !! 😊 Hope next time this google aunt will behave nicely with me!😃
We are very few here Nado , and I firmly believe that no one on earth has any issues with our Branka , but surprisingly there are people who like to insult her , so there is nothing surprising, who loves to use and abuse me for their purpose. Now we are just like a close-knit family , only love survived amongst us , the 6 active members.🤗 What else we want ? Let us be happy with our friendship ! 🤗
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago