Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Always so nice to see Padma's warm greetings and her presence here!

Wishing a speedy recovery to dear Dragice, please rest and recoup soon!

Avi, loved your wishes day by day, hope our little Prince is ls also growing everyday, in strength, mischief and activities!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nado, hope you have a great day!

Madi, my ringa ringa roses friend, must be going in circles at home too, with renewed activities!๐Ÿ˜†

Have a good day everyone, enjoy! Some random quotes!

Forgive to let go not to be used again.

Nice quotes. Happy day Vibha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nado , here is the write-up I posted in Radha Krishna Forum, in that I used your gif of that confused kid ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

A Shadow, your Own Self!

There is a particular mention about the image in the water , the pratibimb [ reflection]which Krishna tried to explain!

If your mind is clear and is still --without moving , then you will be able to think positively, perceive the relevant issues in a correct and clear manner! If you are in a confused state , or full of jealousy and anger, that egocentric person will ruin his as well as other's peace of mind and consequently other's life too! There is a vast meaning behind Krishna's words!

On the contrary, now let us see Ayan and his dubious decisions in his angry moments --

He wants to own Radha primarily to distance her from her lover Krishna , here his thoughts were running around selfishness and jealousy, here love lost its importance! His mother wants to use Radha as a stepping stone for her kid's benefit, revenge is the inner motive!

See this funny picture[ Credit to Nado , my friend]

Srodna slika

It represents human psychology --trying to run far off from reality, from your own self , because of illusion, and a scare to see yourself to realize the real self in that shadow !! The funniest thing about Ayan is the way he likes to show his love with that envy in his heart , unable to realise that his shadow sticks to him throughout his life , the misdeeds of his mother, the selfishness and his envy towards Krishna will be there with him throughout life ! ! I feel out of a grudge against Krishna he wants to grab Radha , not because of the love or bonding or of any sort of friendship for her, but to keep Krishna away from his soulmate!

But let it happen, in this emotionless shell it's what feels majestic,with that storm raging inside, waiting to feed on this caused chaos, evil and vile, heartless not carrying a smile while mercilessly continuing this riot of a resented soul waiting, longing for destruction!!The destruction of that tender love!!

Feeling like to be burning up, priceless about this act of cruelty until the wanted realization drives its way into your soul and you question yourself what you have done, or why you have done it for anyway,Ayan!!
But the time will come again for sure, so be ready for it to arrive when the sleeping terror awakens for another dance!!
See the magnanimity of clouds Ayan !
Clouds don't lie. They tell the truth wherever they may go, their shadows give relief to creatures down below! That should be the real purpose of a shadow!! Be a shadow to someone's happiness, never follow your selfishness as a scary shadow of your own!
[Running out to travel back home , no time to correct will look into it later , please bear with those mistakes if any ๐Ÿ˜Š]

I really do not know what to say. I'm left without a word. You are so clever and talented. Bravo Madi!๐Ÿ‘

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

"Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being a part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship."

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful quote.
Good night Padmaja ๐Ÿ˜Š

nn027 thumbnail

For tomorrow, they announce rain,here.
Have a nice day friends. ๐Ÿค—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Rains for you, Nado, send some here, it is very hot!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Padma, love all the quotes you post, so apt and enriching! Hope you are in the process of settling down.

Madi, you deserve all accolades and those who do not give you credit lack etiquette, should we say that politely?๐Ÿ˜Š To me, my favourite writing of yours is the Radha Krishna stories and yes, The Rain Stories๐Ÿ˜ƒ, so mesmerizing and magical!

Always lovely to see Avi and her kind, thoughtful words for everyone!

Hope Branka too is more relaxed now and manages to come online and share her sweet words and images with us!

Our devil tried his best to milk the current MeToo movement in India, had sponsored articles too, spent money for publicity, but no one even commented on his story, his credibility is so low and in all places and articles, he is still known as ex boyfriend of Pratyusha Banerjee, this is the power of our girl!โค๏ธ
Shocking! 'Balika Vadhu' actress Pratyusha Banerjee commits suicide - Page - 1

Some quotes for today!
Neurosis.
Oh soul...
Once you are home your authentic voice rings true #wildwoman

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice time .
Image result for good morning messages with life quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Nado , here is the translation, but today it troubled me alot , first translated to Bosnian and then Russian and then German, at last Croatian, so not sure whether you will be able to understand or not ! Thanks once again Nado .๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜ณSjena, tvoje vlastito ja! Posebno se spominje slika u vodi, pratibimb [refleksija] koju je Krsna pokuao objasniti! Ako je va um jasan i jo uvijek - bez pokreta, moi ete pozitivno razmiljati, percipirati relevantna pitanja na ispravan i jasan nain! Ako ste u zbunjenom stanju ili puni ljubomore i ljutnje, ta e egocentrina osoba unititi njegovo i drugo mir uma i time i ivot drugog. Krsninih rijei ima ogromno znaenje!

Upravo suprotno, sada vidimo Ayan i njegove sumnjive odluke u njegovim ljutitim trenucima - elio je posjedovati Radhu prvenstveno kako bi je udaljila od svog ljubavnika Krine, ovdje su njegove misli prolazile oko sebinosti i ljubomore, ovdje je ljubav izgubila svoju vanost! Njegova majka eli upotrijebiti Radhu kao korani korak za dobrobit njezina djeteta, osveta je unutarnji motiv! Pogledajte ovu smijenu sliku [Kredit za Nada, moj prijatelj]

Ona predstavlja ljudsku psihologiju - nastojei pobjei daleko od stvarnosti, od vlastitog jastva, zbog iluzije i straha da se vidi kako bi shvatio pravi jastvo u toj sjeni! Najsmjenija stvar o Ayanu je nain na koji voli pokazati svoju ljubav s tom zavistiu u svom srcu, ne moe shvatiti da mu se sjena pridrava tijekom itavog ivota, zlodjela njegove majke, sebinost i zavist prema Krsni bit e tamo s njim u ivotu! ! Osjeam se protiv mrnje prema Krsni da eli zgrabiti Radhu, ne zbog ljubavi, vezivanja ili bilo kakvog prijateljstva za nju, ve da Krsnu odmjeri od svog srodnog sina! No, neka se to dogodi, u toj neunitivoj ljusci to je ono to se osjea velianstveno, s tom olujom koja bjesni unutra, ekajui da se opie zbog tog izazvanog kaosa, zla i bespomonog, bez srca ne nosei osmijeh, a nemilosrdno nastavljajui ovu pobunu neprijateljske due koja eka, unitenje te njene ljubavi!
Osjeam se kao da se gori, neprocjenjivo o ovom inu okrutnosti sve dok eljena spoznaja ne utjee na vau duu i pitate se to ste uinili, ili zato ste to uinili ionako, Ayan!
Ali vrijeme e sigurno ponovno doi, stoga budite spremni da stigne kada se strah spavajui probudi za jo jedan ples!
Vidjeti velikodunost oblaka Ayan!
Oblaci ne lau. Oni kau istinu gdje god mogu ii, njihove sjene daju olakanje stvorenjima dolje! To bi trebalo biti prava svrha sjene! Budite sjena neijoj srei, ne slijedite svoje sebinosti kao zastraujuu sjenu vaeg!
[Tranje za povratak kui, nema vremena za ispravak e se pogledati u njemu kasnije, molimo nosite s tim pogrekama ako bilo ]
Srodna slika
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Rains for you, Nado, send some here, it is very hot!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Padma, love all the quotes you post, so apt and enriching! Hope you are in the process of settling down.

Madi, you deserve all accolades and those who do not give you credit lack etiquette, should we say that politely?๐Ÿ˜Š To me, my favourite writing of yours is the Radha Krishna stories and yes, The Rain Stories๐Ÿ˜ƒ, so mesmerizing and magical!

Always lovely to see Avi and her kind, thoughtful words for everyone!

Hope Branka too is more relaxed now and manages to come online and share her sweet words and images with us!

Our devil tried his best to milk the current MeToo movement in India, had sponsored articles too, spent money for publicity, but no one even commented on his story, his credibility is so low and in all places and articles, he is still known as ex boyfriend of Pratyusha Banerjee, this is the power of our girl!โค๏ธ
Shocking! 'Balika Vadhu' actress Pratyusha Banerjee commits suicide - Page - 1

Some quotes for today!
Neurosis.
Oh soul...
Once you are home your authentic voice rings true #wildwoman

Good morning Vibha , have a nice day .๐Ÿค— . When I read those rain stories the second time was a bit surprised -- is it me who has written these stories, later with a smile walk off from that place with pride! Let me reveal, with passion towards friendship I have written those lines , but now feeling sad because some people tried to insult me for my love and affection towards them !let us accept the insults too like accolades in life , what to do ?!
Thanks Vibha for all the encouragement you always extending and encouraging me throughout this journey.๐Ÿค—
Image result for good morning messages with life quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

For tomorrow, they announce rain,here.
Have a nice day friends. ๐Ÿค—

Enjoy the first rains of the season Nado .๐Ÿ˜ƒ Good morning , have a cool day .๐Ÿค—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

"Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being a part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship."

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Padma for the good night wishes.๐Ÿค— Good morning to you , have a beautiful day.๐Ÿ˜Š