Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a nice day . πŸ€—
Image result for waterfalls quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Always so nice to see Padma's warm greetings and her presence here!

Wishing a speedy recovery to dear Dragice, please rest and recoup soon!

Avi, loved your wishes day by day, hope our little Prince is ls also growing everyday, in strength, mischief and activities!πŸ˜ƒ

Nado, hope you have a great day!

Madi, my ringa ringa roses friend, must be going in circles at home too, with renewed activities!πŸ˜†

Have a good day everyone, enjoy! Some random quotes!

Forgive to let go not to be used again.

Good morning Vibha . Lovely quotes. Yes busy at present , arranging things back to their places ! πŸ˜ƒ Have a nice day.πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Happy new day friends 😊

Have a nice day Nado .❀️ All the pictures are perfect to see in the morning time to feel happy, a sort of soothing effect!πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Evening Rainbow Friends😊

Reached home this afternoon. Got to unpack and do the house.

Every thing went off smoothly and successfully.

See you all later, Good day.

Welcome back Padma , happy to see you back home after a successful trip .πŸ€—
Good morning Padma.πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hi Madi πŸ€—

Of course you can. You do not have to ask for my permission. πŸ˜ƒ

Srodna slika

Nado , here is the write-up I posted in Radha Krishna Forum, in that I used your gif of that confused kid ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

A Shadow, your Own Self!

There is a particular mention about the image in the water , the pratibimb [ reflection]which Krishna tried to explain!

If your mind is clear and is still --without moving , then you will be able to think positively, perceive the relevant issues in a correct and clear manner! If you are in a confused state , or full of jealousy and anger, that egocentric person will ruin his as well as other's peace of mind and consequently other's life too! There is a vast meaning behind Krishna's words!

On the contrary, now let us see Ayan and his dubious decisions in his angry moments --

He wants to own Radha primarily to distance her from her lover Krishna , here his thoughts were running around selfishness and jealousy, here love lost its importance! His mother wants to use Radha as a stepping stone for her kid's benefit, revenge is the inner motive!

See this funny picture[ Credit to Nado , my friend]

Srodna slika

It represents human psychology --trying to run far off from reality, from your own self , because of illusion, and a scare to see yourself to realize the real self in that shadow !! The funniest thing about Ayan is the way he likes to show his love with that envy in his heart , unable to realise that his shadow sticks to him throughout his life , the misdeeds of his mother, the selfishness and his envy towards Krishna will be there with him throughout life ! ! I feel out of a grudge against Krishna he wants to grab Radha , not because of the love or bonding or of any sort of friendship for her, but to keep Krishna away from his soulmate!

But let it happen, in this emotionless shell it's what feels majestic,with that storm raging inside, waiting to feed on this caused chaos, evil and vile, heartless not carrying a smile while mercilessly continuing this riot of a resented soul waiting, longing for destruction!!The destruction of that tender love!!

Feeling like to be burning up, priceless about this act of cruelty until the wanted realization drives its way into your soul and you question yourself what you have done, or why you have done it for anyway,Ayan!!
But the time will come again for sure, so be ready for it to arrive when the sleeping terror awakens for another dance!!
See the magnanimity of clouds Ayan !
Clouds don't lie. They tell the truth wherever they may go, their shadows give relief to creatures down below! That should be the real purpose of a shadow!! Be a shadow to someone's happiness, never follow your selfishness as a scary shadow of your own!
[Running out to travel back home , no time to correct will look into it later , please bear with those mistakes if any 😊]
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends😊
Will write more on my Varanasi Trip, but at present work callingπŸ˜†

Hope Ivony is recovering. Will pray for her speedy recovery.

A wonderful quote:

You can't let people scare you. You can't go your whole life trying to please everyone. You can't go through life worried about what everyone else is going to think. Whether it' s your hair, clothes, what you have to say, how you feel, what you believe and what you have. You can't let the judgment of others stop you from being you. Because if you do, you're no longer you You're someone everyone wants you to be." -Anonymous
Good Day all of you😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nado , here is the write-up I posted in Radha Krishna Forum, in that I used your gif of that confused kid ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

A Shadow, your Own Self!

There is a particular mention about the image in the water , the pratibimb [ reflection]which Krishna tried to explain!

If your mind is clear and is still --without moving , then you will be able to think positively, perceive the relevant issues in a correct and clear manner! If you are in a confused state , or full of jealousy and anger, that egocentric person will ruin his as well as other's peace of mind and consequently other's life too! There is a vast meaning behind Krishna's words!

On the contrary, now let us see Ayan and his dubious decisions in his angry moments --

He wants to own Radha primarily to distance her from her lover Krishna , here his thoughts were running around selfishness and jealousy, here love lost its importance! His mother wants to use Radha as a stepping stone for her kid's benefit, revenge is the inner motive!

See this funny picture[ Credit to Nado , my friend]

Srodna slika

It represents human psychology --trying to run far off from reality, from your own self , because of illusion, and a scare to see yourself to realize the real self in that shadow !! The funniest thing about Ayan is the way he likes to show his love with that envy in his heart , unable to realise that his shadow sticks to him throughout his life , the misdeeds of his mother, the selfishness and his envy towards Krishna will be there with him throughout life ! ! I feel out of a grudge against Krishna he wants to grab Radha , not because of the love or bonding or of any sort of friendship for her, but to keep Krishna away from his soulmate!

But let it happen, in this emotionless shell it's what feels majestic,with that storm raging inside, waiting to feed on this caused chaos, evil and vile, heartless not carrying a smile while mercilessly continuing this riot of a resented soul waiting, longing for destruction!!The destruction of that tender love!!

Feeling like to be burning up, priceless about this act of cruelty until the wanted realization drives its way into your soul and you question yourself what you have done, or why you have done it for anyway,Ayan!!
But the time will come again for sure, so be ready for it to arrive when the sleeping terror awakens for another dance!!
See the magnanimity of clouds Ayan !
Clouds don't lie. They tell the truth wherever they may go, their shadows give relief to creatures down below! That should be the real purpose of a shadow!! Be a shadow to someone's happiness, never follow your selfishness as a scary shadow of your own!
[Running out to travel back home , no time to correct will look into it later , please bear with those mistakes if any 😊]

Enjoyed reading this and beautifully elucidated! Loved how in the course of the narrative you brought in the study of human psyche! And also adored how you used a simple, fun picture to express a greater philosophy!! πŸ‘
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Vibha for these good words and encouragement. πŸ€— Your words mean a lot to me, in a way infuse new life to my senses. πŸ€—
Nowadays appreciation and acknowledgments are sparse in this India forums !!
People love to read , but adamant to acknowledge, have no idea why !! 😊
Sometimes I feel am I a confused soul who wants to express opinions and thoughts freely with all, eagerness rules my mind at such times! πŸ˜†
Good evening my dear Rainbow friends . ❀️
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being a part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship."
Good Night Rainbow Friends😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Rainbow friends 😊

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago