Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Yesterday, IF gobbled my pm and now it is very slow, so not even trying to post pictures! Guess some maintenance issue.

Branka sent me a message that she was trying to come online yesterday but IF was not allowing and if anything to enter IF had changed in her absence. Told her it was just yesterday we all faced this problem and to come another day as nothing has changed in IF.😊 She has sent her greetings to all you lovely girls.

Madi, enjoy quality time with your mom! Thank you for all the attributes of red😃

Nado, you love green, between us we make a good traffic signal!😃

Have a good day everyone, enjoy!

Yes, indeed. 😆

1970s childrens clothes | missdandy: Little girls blowing bubbles, late 1970s.

PS I did not find a combination with a green color. It can blue when there is no green color 😃
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Madi enjoys with her mom. 😃
Big huf for all and happy day, friends 🤗

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today IF is testing my patience. As Branka rightly said it is not allowing us to login into our accounts, if logged in taking time to open the pages. And post forget it

Branka your Mother is a strong women, she will accept the situation but then age is also catching up. And at this age to heal will take time, will Pray for you all.

Riya, Vibha, Avi, Madhu, Nado and Ivony how are you all. Hope all are safe in your respective places.

Today we got respite from Rains, hope in coming days the Rain will stop completely. Even in Kerala also Rains stopped and water started receding. Now restoring the normal life is a big task.

Wanted to post some Good Night Pictures, but I doubt this IF, so simply wishing you all A Very Happy and Warm Good Night😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
So long for maintenance??😲Still so much problem logging in. Here there is connectivity issues too with torrential rains.

Thank you Padma for always keeping us in your thoughts. Thank God rains stopped at your place.

Madi must be enjoying with her mom!⭐️

Avi too must be having a problem logging in. Hope all well with Dragice.

Nado, loved your traffic signal images😃
all colours of the rainbow!

Wonderful to see Branka here, home felt so good!❤️

Have a good day everyone, not trying to post images, hope this post goes! Happy Bakri Eid to all who celebrate, much happiness and peace always!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends. Here I am back to the Rainbow!! With a heavy heart, Mom has gone leaving me near the gate with a tearful whisper ' let us meet soon'-- 😕 Kids were very happy for her presence here. I already started missing her. I wonder how she always remembers what are my likes and tastes, always prefer to pamper me, never takes rest for a while!😭
Very happy to see our Branka here. IF played a havoc with all of us , I think now it settled the issue , today I am able to log in immediately. a big relief for us. 😃

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Madi enjoys with her mom. 😃
Big huf for all and happy day, friends 🤗

These 2 days were the happiest days for me Nado.❤️ Good morning to you my dear friend.🤗
Image result for Good afternoon with nature thoughts
Image result for babies in rainbow coloured clothes
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So long for maintenance??😲Still so much problem logging in. Here there is connectivity issues too with torrential rains.

Thank you Padma for always keeping us in your thoughts. Thank God rains stopped at your place.

Madi must be enjoying with her mom!⭐️

Avi too must be having a problem logging in. Hope all well with Dragice.

Nado, loved your traffic signal images😃
all colours of the rainbow!

Wonderful to see Branka here, home felt so good!❤️

Have a good day everyone, not trying to post images, hope this post goes! Happy Bakri Eid to all who celebrate, much happiness and peace always!!

😃 This is our stylish VB in all Rainbow colours ! ❤️
Image result for babies in rainbow coloured clothes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Few Memories--[ checking whether the pics will appear or not in IF !]
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good , now it is confirmed, everything is normal in IF now !😃 These are all old siggies, containing my name .
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow friends😊
Finally IF became normal. Could not come in the morning, being a holiday everyone are at home and me busy with work.

Madhu very happy for you that you spent some time with your mother.

Today there was no rain. So little relief.

Take care and Good Night Rainbow friends😊