Ishra ts-#2 dekha hazaron dafaa aapko,st 14 on pg 148 updt on 23/9

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone, here I am back with a ts for my dear Fari who want some OSes from me as her eidi. Though I don't have much os in my mind right now but will still try. But this story was in my mind since long, so thought to write this as ur eidi, as it's first season was also an eid gift to u from me, hope u enjoy this one too. 

But before that ,Eid Mubarak to u and everyone who r celebrating it across the globe. Hope this festival fills u all with lots of positivity and new hopes and u all can see ur life in new light. 

Here is the prologue, enjoy. 

#2 DEKHA HAZARON DAFAA AAPKO

Raman bhalla, a student of class twelve and school captain, was arranging the lines for assembly and was giving the duties to be performed today. 

Raman -ashwini u will read the news, arpita u will give thought of the day aur pledge, pledge bolne wali Kahan gayi, he was looking around when she come and said -mujhe bhi kuch karna hai. 

Raman look at her and said -u will not do anything, u r too small for assembly work. 

Ishita -nahi, mujhe karna hai, Aap please do mujhe koi kaam. 

Raman signalled everyone to go and said -listen ishita, it's not the place to fight. Chup chap jao line mein khadi raho. 

Ishita start crying hearing his rude words and said -mujhe bhi aapke saath stage share karna hai, please mujhe bhi kuch karne dijiye, at least let me be one of the girl singing prayer. 

Her crying was the last thing he ever wanted to see, though she irritates him much but he never want her to cry. He sat on his knees and said wiping her tears -ok, what u want to do, pledge bologi?? He asked to which she nodded wiping her big tears. 

Raman -ok, tum pledge bolna. He said and went to the stage, ishita too went behind him like his hutch dog. 

Soon the assembly started, Raman being the school captain was giving the instructions while ishita was just admiring him. 

Ishita -mere Raman kitne achche lagte hai, aur main bhi kitni achchi lagti hoon inke paas. She was thinking when Raman said -ishita pledge bolo. 

Ishita look around and start saying while all start following her. She was saying but stopped when she has to say, all Indians r my brothers and sisters. 

Ishita -how can I say this, Raman mere brother nahi hai. She was thinking when teacher scold her for stopped in mid. 

Ishita made a face and said -all Indians r, all followed her. She was saying next sentence when something click her mind. 

Ishita -my,she coughed and sisters. All said my brothers and sisters, while raman smiled at her cuteness and said -yeh ladki bilkul pagal hai. 

Ishita look at him and thought -just for u. Saying so she look at him while he was also looking at her. Both shared a brief eyelock while the other students were busy in performing assembly work. 

Dekha hazaron dafaa aapko 
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch Aap mein baat aisi hai

That's all, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. And once again, Eid Mubarak to u all. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cute prologue dii
That all Indians are my coughing and sisters! Lol
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue Di
Cute Ishitha
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Interesting prologue Di
Cute Ishitha
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting Prologue 
Update Soon 
Thanks for the PM 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome n very cute prologue!!
Loved it.
Ishu is soo cute n crazy..
Her antics at d time of saying pledge was soo funny..
Plz update soon..
Thanks for d pm dii:)
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for d new story dii 
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovly update 
Pledge part was too good
pari21v thumbnail