Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
SHOT 2

Raman was shaking hand with ishita while she was just smiling looking at him without saying a word. 

Mihika saw this and elbowed ishita breaking her trance. 

Mihika -raman bhaiya, this is my friend ishita. Abhi school mein naya admission liya hai. 

Raman smiled and said -hi ishita, u know u r really cute. He said pulling her cheek making ishita smile. 

Ishita -aap bhi bahut cute hai, ur dimples r just too cute. She said making Raman smile. 

Raman -cute, really. Nobody called me cute ever, handsome suna hai, dashing bhi but cute is for the first time. Waise thank u for voting for me. 

Ishita -ur welcome, Raman. She said with a pause. 

Mihika elbowed her again and said -raman bhaiya, ishu. 

Ishita -no, I like him calling Raman only. She said making Raman shocked. He was about to say something when his friends called him making him go, but still he was turning again and again looking at ishita who was smiling constantly looking at Raman. 

Soon the school got over and ishita walked out of the school with mihika. They board the school bus and ishita saw Raman was sitting in the last row alone looking into his book .she smiled and walking to him when mihika said -woh seniors ki jagah hai, chote bachche aage baithte hai. 

Ishita -i just come, mujhe bas Raman se milna hai. 

Mihika -its Raman bhaiya, ishu. 

Ishita -tere bhaiya honge, mere nahi, mere toh ,she said and paused. 

Mihika -tere toh what?? 

Ishita -tujhe kyun bataun, pehle I will tell him. She said and went to him. 

Ishita -hi. 

Raman saw her and closed his book saying -hi chotu. 

Ishita -chotu?? 

Raman -haan, u r small and cute, so feel liking calling u chotu, if u don't feel good, he was saying when she said -nahi, achcha hai. Infact bahut achcha hai, but sirf mujhe chotu bulaiyega,kisi aur ko nahi. 

Raman thought for a while and said -ok, waise tum yahan mat baitho, yahan mere classmates baithte hai. Tum jaa kar apne classmates ke saath baitho. 

Ishita -ok going, just came to say u something very important. 

Raman -kya?? 

Ishita-i love u, she said and went back to her place making Raman all shocked. He wanted to say something but soon all his friends came in the bus making Raman busy in them. 

Through out the journey back to their home, Ishra were just looking at each other, Raman with shocked eyes while ishita smiling and blushing. 

Slowly the bus enter at the gate of akash ganga society. Many students get down ,Ishra too get down making each other shocked. 

Raman -yeh yahin rehti hai, but I never saw her.ho sakta hai kisi aur building mein rehti ho. He was thinking while ishita was much excited seeing him there. 

Ishita -wow raman bhi yahin rehte hai. Kitna maza aayega, but kis building mein. She was thinking when she observed that both were going to same building. Raman look at her and said -stop following me, ishita.he said but ishita didn't said anything but continued walking. Raman got angry and said -i said stop following me. 

Ishita -u r talking to me?? 

Raman -haan, ishita tumhara hi naam hai shayad. 

Ishita -nahi, mera naam chotu hai, aapne abhi rakha and I will listen to u only when u call me chotu. 

Raman got irritated and said -uff, achcha listen chotu, please stop following me. 

Ishita -thank u for calling me chotu, but yahan mera ghar bhi hai. She said when they heard two ladies fighting. 

Raman -yeh maa kisse ladh rahi hai?? 

Ishita -aiyyoo amma kisse jhagda kar rahi hai. She said and both ran towards their house only to see their mothers having a verbal fight. 

Ishra -omg, they said and both went to their respective mothers and stopped them, then look at each other in disbelief. 

Raman -yeh saamne wale iyers, yeh ishita ka ghar hai. 

Ishita -omg, yeh aunty meri hone wali sasu mom hai aur amma inse ladh rahi hai, I have to stop her. She thought and said -amma, ghar chalo. 

Amma -no ishu, iss issue ko aaj hi khatam karna hoga,she can't throw egg shells here. 

Toshiji -phenkungi, I am staying here since many years and will do as per my will. 

Raman -maa Aap bhi kya, egg shell ke liye ladh rahi hai. Sorry aunty, will not do this again.

Ishita -aapko bhi sorry aunty, amma will not create scene again.she said and both took their moms inside looking at each other. 

Since that day, it became routine, everyday their mothers fight and Ishra take them inside. Ishita was really happy living next to him. Everyday they both go by same bus and everyday raman stop and wait for his friends on the school entrance while ishita wait for him. She confess her love for him to him everyday and listen his no everyday but it never changed her love for him. She use to gift him handmade cards with special message for him every time, making a special place in Raman's heart. Though many girls in school was behind Raman but he likes to spend his time with the little admirer of his. 

Soon the school got over and Raman went and sat on his place waiting for ishita. 

After five minutes, she came to him and he opened his book pretend to read.

Ishita sat next to him and said -u didn't ate ur chocolate today also. 

Raman -kyunki main nahi khaata and u know that well. 

Ishita -if u don't want to eat this chocolate, u can give it to me. Main kha lungi. 

Raman smiled and gave the chocolate to her. She took it and went running to mihika while Raman smiled at her cute antics. 

Ishita showed the chocolate to mihika and said -see Raman gave me chocolate, he love me so much. 

Mihika -ishu, yeh chocolate Raman bhaiya ne nahi di,joh tune unhe di thi, he just gave u back. Woh bhi tune maanga .

Ishita -haan toh, he could have given this to anyone. But he gave to me, mujhe diya, Iska matlab samajhti ho. 

Mihika -nahi samjha do. 

Ishita -iska matlab he loves me alot. Mere Raman mujhse pyaar karte hai. She said smiling making mihika pull her hair in frustration. 

Mihika -ishu, tu bachchi hai unke liye, that's why he gave it to u. 

Ishita -kuch bhi, mujhse bhi chote bachche padhte hai school mein, but he give this to me. Main koi kg mein nahi padhti, class six mein padhti hoo, still he gave it to me that means he really loves me. She said and start eating chocolate. 

Mihika -saara khud kha jayegi, mujhe bhi de.

Ishita hide her chocolate and said -nahi dungi, mere Raman ne diya hai. She said and start eating it licking the wrapper while Raman was just looking at her and smiling at her cute antics. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute update.
Ishra lived in same building n neighbors also.
Both mothers are same quarreling with each other.
Hope Raman too soon understand hia love
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Di..
Ishita is cute...
She was flat at the first meeting itself...
Raman named her as Chotu...
She confessed her love at first day...
Both are neighbors...
Ishita is following him as his shadow...
Raman likes to spend time with her...
Ishita and her explanation ... 😆
Plz update soon..
Thank you..
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
cuteness overloaded
ishu is too cute Raman can't stop himself from fallingb for his cute admirer
continue soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
Kavya_P thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply Di
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 😳Loved it a lottt ❤️Cute Ishu 😳Raman nicknamed her as Chotu 😎She even confessed her love He is liking to spend time with her Can't wait for the next part now 
Yhmfan25 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So cute
Ishu says him I love you 
Both are neighbors 
Continue soon