Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Continue soon
Thank you...
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh... Curious teaser!!! Ishita have head ache... She was late for exam... Raman waiting for her... Eagerly waiting for update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter 

Raman thinking that he will have to talk to Ishita not to disturb him while in exams 
but to his surprise she was involved in her exam paper making him feel very proud 
that the love they have is not effecting her studies 
oh jealous Raman that was indeed great 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 10

Raman was hugging ishita tight by her waist while she was sitting in his lap talking anything and everything and raman was just listening to her smiling 

Raman -achcha tell me one thing, what u want from me, Matlab what gift u want from me?? 

Ishita -gift?? For what?? 

Raman -jab tum first aaogi, toh what gift u want from me. 

Ishita -aap mujhe gift denge?? 

Raman -ofcourse, I will gift u something good for studying so well. Toh bolo what gift u want?? 

Ishita thought for a while and said -a calculator, I want it from long but appa nahi dila rahe. 

Raman -calculator??ok, aur kuch?? 

Ishita -a watch, nahi watch nahi. Amma dekh lengi toh she will start questioning .aap kuch mat dena .i will ask from appa only. OK. 

Raman thought for a while and said -ok. 

Ishita -ab main jaun, amma wait kar rahi hongi. 

Raman -ok, maa bhi wait kar rahi hongi. Ho said getting up and soon both started walking down, but both stopped and look at each other. Raman hugged ishita tight and kissed her temple. She too kissed his chest and then both went to their house waving bye to each other. 

Slowly their exams started passing.ishra were very happy as they r getting much time to spend together. 

Today was the last day of the exam. Raman bas alreasy reached the examination hall and was waiting for ishita but she was nowhere seen. 

Raman look at his watch and said -yeh chotu reh Kahan gayi. Exam shuru hone mein sirf dus minute hai and she is nowhere. Aaj bus mein bhi nahi thi, hope she is fine. And everything is fine in her house. He was thinking praying for ishita when he finally saw her entering the room. 

Her face was all pale and dull, while her eyes were red and puffy. 

Raman got worried seeing her like this. She reached to him and sat next to him. 

Raman -what happened chotu, u r looking so pale?? 

Ishita kept her head on his shoulder and said -meri tabiyat bahut kharab hai, Raman. Bahut sar dard kar raha hai. 

Raman touched her forehead and said -u have fever, chotu. 

Ishita -medicine li hai, it will be fine soon. 

Raman -kya ho gaya achanak??

Ishita -kal raat mein ice cream kha li, nuksaan kar gaya. 

Raman -u shouldn't have done this, dekho kya ho gaya. 

Ishita's eyes got moist hearing this and she said -i know meri galti hai. Amma bhi bahut gussa thi, bola now I can't come first. Bola bas jaa kar exam se aao.ab main first bhi nahi aa paaungi. She said almost crying making Raman feel bad for scolding her. 

Raman -sorry chotu, I should not have scolded u. Tum please mat ro, warna tumhari tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi. 

Ishita -koi samajhta nahi, it wasn't my fault.mujhe pata hota toh ki aisa ho jayega toh main aisa karti hi nahi. But no everyone started shouting at me, even u. Koi nahi samajh raha ki mujhe kitni takleef ho rahi hai. Mera sar dard se phata jaa raha hai. Aur main first bhi nahi aa paaungi. I am also sad but still everyone is shouting on me. 

Raman caressed her cheek and said -dont be sad, babu. Dekhna tum hi first aaogi. 

Ishita -but how maine toh padhayi bhi nahi ki thik se. 

Raman -phir bhi I know, u will be on first rank. 

They were talking when teacher came and start distributing answer sheet and then distributed the question paper. 

All start writing, Ishra too start writing. But after every ten minutes ishita close her eyes feeling pain. She was not resting on Raman's shoulder, not to disturb him. But raman was very disturbed seeing her like that. 

At last ishita closed her answer sheet and said -bahut dard kar raha hai.i am sleeping, aap mujhe jagaa dena after the exam. 

Raman -saara ho gaya tumhara. 

Ishita -nahi, I can't write. Pass hone bhar ka kar liya hai. Ab himmat nahi hai. She said and kept her head on the desk. 

Raman look at her and felt bad that now she can't top in her class. She will feel very bad and cry for sure seeing her result. He thought for sometime and saw the teacher was busy in her mobile. He closed his eyes and said -sorry matarani, I know this is wrong. But I can't see her sad, toh thodi si help kar raha hoon. Waise bhi yeh cheating nahi hai, she knows everything. Just likh nahi paa rahi. He prayed and start answering her question paper matching her handwriting. He was writing one answer of his and one answer of her hiding from the invigilator. 

He was writing their paper when he saw the invigilator coming to their desk. He kept her paper aside and pretend to write his. 

Teacher -what happened to her, why she is sitting like this?? 

Raman -she is sick, she completed her paper and is resting now. 

The teacher touch her forehead and said -wake her up and tell her to go submitting the answer sheet. 

Raman -maam ,she can't go alone. I am her neighbour, I will take her along. He said to which the teacher nodded and went. Raman wrote his paper for sometime and then again started writing in both the answer sheet. 

After half an hour, 

Raman -chotu ka toh ho gaya, itne mein she will get good marks to come first in the class. Ab apna complete kar loon, Isse pehle ki time up ho jaaye. He thought and start writing his paper to complete it asap. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww Raman he is so caring
So ishita suffering fever
No one notice Ishita sleeping that to exam how it is possible
Raman he writes his and her ans
Thanks for updating
Shivanigoyal745 thumbnail
Oh my God he is such a sweetheart completed his choto paper so that she can come first.  I hope he also complete his. Update soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Raman is so good man
He wrote her paper
Hope he too gets good marks
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Loved ishra cute moments.
Aww poor ishu..she is not feeling well.
She is sad thinking she will not top her results.
Raman is soo sweet..he wrote her paper.
Hope he completes his paper before time.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too good ...
Superb update
Thanks for the pm and update soon