Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol😆
I love ishu she is cutie..
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 10

Raman look at his watch and saw very less time is available. He fasten his speed and continued writing. 

After an hour, the final bell rang and teacher started collecting the answer sheets. Raman's one question was still unanswered. He started writing more rapidly and completed the paper anyhow before the teacher took it. He gave the paper and finally sighed in relief. He kept his head on the desk to rest. 

After five minutes, he raise his head and see everyone was going out talking. He look at ishita and said -ab tak so rahi hai. My poor baby, fell ill. He said and caressed her hair.he tried to wake her up but she wasn't listening to him. 

He wake her up anyhow but she was feeling too weak to walk. He hold her by side and start taking her to the bus. He took her to the bus anyhow and made her sit. He was looking for mihika but she was busy with mihir, so he sat next to her caressing her head lovingly. She snuggle into him making him shiver. Her hot breath was making him feel goosebumps but he was controlling himself knowing well that it's wrong to feel anything. 

Soon they reached on their stop. Raman tried to wake up ishita but she was not waking, so finally he picked her in his arms and came out of the bus. 

He got worried for a while thinking about their mothers reaction but then thought ishita is more important then that. Thinking so he walked to their apartment. Their mother was down stairs only talking to other ladies. They saw ishita in Raman's arms and came to them. 

Toshiji -why u r picking her in ur arms?? 

Amma -ishu ko kya hua?? 

Both asked together and Raman said -she was feeling very weak, bahut ro rahi thi. Chal bhi nahi paa rahi thi, so I brought her. Aap isse doctor ko dikha dijiye. Her condition is not well. 

Amma nodded and all went upstairs. Raman made ishita lay down on the couch and amma was trying to call their doctor but his phone was unreachable. She was getting worried when Toshiji called their doctor. 

Soon doctor came and gave ishita an injection. Raman looked away not able to see her in pain. 

Amma paid the doctor and he went. Amma thanked toshiji and Raman got their help while Toshiji too smiled and told to take care of ishita. Raman smiled seeing their mothers mending their relationship. 

Then toshiji told raman to come to their house. Though he don't wanted to leave ishita but left for his house halfheartedly. 

Whole day raman was in his house thinking about ishita and thinking ways to remain close to her. 

The day passed anyhow and next day was school off. Raman was doing exercise in the terrace thinking about ishita when he felt someone's arms around him. He turned and saw ishita smiling. He smiled fully and said -arey ishita tum, u r ok naa?? 

Ishita -i am very good, thank u Raman. 

Raman -thank u for what?? 

Ishita -for taking so much care of me. Mujhe hamesha lagta tha that u can never love me the way, mihir bhaiya loves miku. But no, I was wrong, u love me way too much then he loves her. Aap bahut achche hai Raman, u r the best and I love u alot. She said hugging him tight. Raman too hugged her and said kissing her temple -i love u too bachcha, I love u alot. U r my baby. My little baby. 

Raman -glad u r fine now, I was so worried for u yesterday. The way u were sleeping, I was very scared for u. He said making ishita's face fell. 

Raman saw this and asked -what happened, baby?? 

Ishita -maine kitna kam answer likha tha, ab woh richa first aa jayegi. Main nahi aa paaungi. 

Raman smiled and said -tum first hi aaogi. 

Ishita look at him and asked -kaise?? 

Raman -i have written ur paper. 

Ishita -haww, aapne cheating ki. 

Raman -cheating kaisi, u knew the answer. Bas tum likh nahi paa rahi thi toh I wrote. It's help not cheating. Tumhe aate the naa .

Ishita -ofcourse. 

Raman -so it's not cheating, it's help. He said smiling. 

Ishita smiled fully hearing this and said -u r the best, Raman. Aap best ho. 

Raman smiled fully and said-ab toh khush ho naa ??

Ishita -very happy. She said and both settled down to talk. They talk for long and finally went down. 

Slowly days start passing, Ishra were happily spending their days. Finally it was the day of result, both came first in their class. Ishita got very happy seeing the result and was very desperate to tell the same to raman. 

She waited desperately till lunch and ran to him when the lunch break start. She ran to his classroom and saw raman sitting on his bench alone like waiting for her. 

Both smiled looking at each other and said in unison -i came first. 

Both laughed together hearing this and ishita said -i am so happy, hum dono first aaye. 

Raman -me too, I have a gift for u. He said and took ishita to his bench. He opened his bag and took out a box. He forwarded it and said -its for u. 

Ishita -kya hai?? 

Raman -dekh lo. 

Ishita nodded and opened the box. It contains a golden bracelet on which ishra was encrypted with small American diamonds. 

Ishita smiled fully seeing it and said -its for me?? 

Raman -aur nahi toh Kiske liye, buddhu. It's for my chotu. Maine specially banwaya hai. Only for u. 

Ishita -isme likha kya hai?? 

Raman -its Ishra, ish for ishita and ra for raman. Ishra, beautiful naa. 

Ishita -very beautiful. 

Raman -and it's like any random bracelet toh tumhare parent kuch puchenge bhi nahi. He said and ishita said smiling -u r so intelligent raman. 

Both smiled and then shared their meal. 

Again time started passing, the year end and soon it was new year. Pongal was approaching fast so amma started it's preparation. 

Ishita thought to surprise raman by wearing a Punjabi suit this year and start telling her mother to buy her a Punjabi suit this time. 

Amma -stop it ishu, I am going to buy half saree for u aur tum wahin pehenogi,got it. 

Ishita -but amma, Main toh hamesha wahin pehnati hoon. This time I wanna change. Mere liye Punjabi suit khareed do naa. I really like it. 

Amma -but kanna, pongal mein how can u wear suit. Sab ladkiyan saree mein hongi toh u will feel left out. 

Ishita -but amma, lohri bhi toh hai. 

Amma -but that's not our festival, kanna. 

Ishita -but hamari society mein toh celebrate hota hai. Miku bhi khareed rahi hai, I too wanna wear Punjabi suit this year. She said adamantly. 

Amma -mihika kanna bhi khareed rahi hai, let me ask her mother. She said and went to talk to mihika's mother while ishita smiled inwardly thinking how she had convinced mihika .

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3