Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

An excellent OS dear!!

Such a different point of view to take to overpower the manhoosiyat track. Naina was so right...even in a happy marriage, people insist on having a contract...done legally so as to keep the other accountable..I mean one cannot just ignore the other person when two parties are joined...her thoughts on how things would have been different if they were married was so apt. She could not push Sameer beyond a limit now. It was an emotional scene to read about. And thankfully, Sam realized his folly and asked for an apology- the times when love was enough!
Wonderful! Please write more!👏
Love
Sur

Thanks so much Sur! I am so pleased that you enjoyed this OS. I really enjoy all your stories so much!

I know the concept is a little more serious than what our show is currently going through.. and the kids in the show are still too young to be married! But Naina lack of control or any say in this separation being forced by Sameer inspite of his good intentions is quite heartbreaking. I had a thought about what would Sameer have done if someone has tried to get this manhoos shit in his head when they were already married.. he wouldn't have walked away or tried to divorce her, right? It's strange how a couple of signatures on a fragile piece of paper have the strength to sustain a relationship through all the havoc that life can unleash at times. Why is just love not enough? Anyway, that's where this story came from:)
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent dear ..
 Completely different perspective ... Loved your os
Ankita.jaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply loved it...without any preamble you explained all the legality in such a simple manner.
Loved how you connected the relationship with the legal technicalities..amazing point of view...
Keep writing more.
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your perspective was spot on.
Loved how well you wrote this
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janani214

Hey, loved the OS. Its like finally all of Naina's patience ran out and she indirectly confronted Sameer and Sameer's reaction ufff him finally realising the consequences of his actions, the line Naina was losing her faith in love; amazing. You really brought out both their emotions and their true personalities also. And the last bit about how Sameer holding his ear was such an awww moment. I wish we have such a good scene in our episode as well but I also do not want Naina accepting his sorry immediately.

Oh btw as a commerce student, I did study on legal contracts so you are correct on that count.

Thanks dear :) first of all I am so glad that I was not completely off base with trying to use the Legal Contract study topic to introduce an opportunity for Naina to express herself. 

Yes, her patience did run out and as we know from the post bet revelation track Ms Agarwal can be impulsive too some times and does tend to lash out with her words! So glad you were able to relate with the emotions of both the characters so well.
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Superb OS 

I loved how Naina explained d importance of contracts by giving example if marriage👏

This contracts thing might be there in Corporate Law, I'm not sure though..its a subject in my coming semesters😊
But it's not in corporate accounting, which JBR teaches😆 anyways, I'll consider it creative liberty

The end was really cute!! Yeah, love is indeed enough sometimes❤️

Thanks Anjali 😊  

Yeah, I wasnt sure if JBR would be covering this as part of this subject.. hence didn't mention his name or make any reference to his 'Bad joke' 😆

I am a hopeless romantic.. hence would like to believe that just love can be enough!
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Wow..a completely different way of tackling him...I thought how legal contract is incorporated with the current stryline...A new perspective to mke Sam understand ...!Jys luved it...emotional n thought provoking!

Thanks Meher 😊  So happy you found it both emotional and thought provoking!

I just wanted to bring out how even though they are promised to each other.. there is this sense of helplessness that Naina must be feeling in a situation like this. 
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Wow ...very well written os.

Thanks so much! 😊
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was superb dear 
I m lack of words right now
Naina is definitely a very good debater 
Thank God mere Sameer ko akal aa gyi
And that sorry gesture of Sameer was super cute😳
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabreen

Wowww beautifully written I wish CVS could end manhoos track like this it would b emotionally soo gud

Thanks dear! Glad you liked it 😊