Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sameerkideewani

It was superb dear 

I m lack of words right now
Naina is definitely a very good debater 
Thank God mere Sameer ko akal aa gyi
And that sorry gesture of Sameer was super cute😳

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š

Yez finally Sameer ki amal theekane aa hi gayigayi! So glad the issue has been resolved in the show too!
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Different and wonderful perspective! Beautiful one❀️ Thank You !
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moumita04

Hey May... I am late... but finally am here... πŸ˜³

I loved this OS... completely different take... I was wondering how a legal contract is going to incorporate in a Samaina story... but you did a fab job...! πŸ‘

Loved how Naina was completely frustrated... and didn't hesitate to put forth her points... True, she was... if they had been married Sameer wouldn't have been able to avoid like that... She could have exercised more right...

The pain of not knowing what has happened because of which your partner is not talking to you is too much and you brought that out beautifully... The way she snapped at Munna showed how her control was stretched thin, yet she was persevering... Doing everything she could to find out the reason behind Sameer's behaviour...

And the ending was perfect... sometimes love is enough... and if the love is deep and pure from both sides, it is indeed enough... πŸ˜³

All in all loved reading it... Hope you keep writing more..! πŸ˜Š

Thanks Mou! 

Fjrst of all let me tell you that the moment i read the Hey May at the beginning of your comment it took me down the memory lane! Years back when i was working inSingapore... All my colleague at the client  site would   address me as Hey May all the time in their typical accent! So thank you for that πŸ˜Š

So pleased you  enjoyed the story. Yes, it would be so painful if your partner shuts you out like this.. I am so glad that the CVs  kept Naina upbeat and persistent in the show and did  not focus too much on the pain as this would have made it even harder to watch! But i wanted to focus on her inner turmoil an and feeling of helplessness through this OS.

Ps - I love your stories!!!
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Riyagong

Different and wonderful perspective! Beautiful one❀️ Thank You !

Thanks so much dear πŸ˜Š