Frequent Posters

narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This baboo singh  shows learning asking forgiveness....and etc  precap

Ok fine.

Do u all feel its his temporary emotions

Bcoz he is kind of shekchilli

Kabhi aisey kabhi again he may feel strong haveli baboo...

And if really true ...matlab  [LOL]   BDO  loot  gaya  baaraah ke bhaav mein...

[=))]

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

From what I feel I think Nimki will return with Baboo ( Ofcourse not so easily,  after much asking forgiveness and begging)  and about BDO I think Sweety will come with BDO as am sure Baboo himself will get Sweety and BDO married  after having realised that his sister is not happy with her husband.  The moment Baboo saw the pictures of the Sonography report he had a change in him, he developped fellings for the baby.  we could see how he hesitated to burn the picturs

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

From what I feel I think Nimki will return with Baboo ( Ofcourse not so easily,  after much asking forgiveness and begging)  and about BDO I think Sweety will come with BDO as am sure Baboo himself will get Sweety and BDO married  after having realised that his sister is not happy with her husband.  The moment Baboo saw the pictures of the Sonography report he had a change in him, he developped fellings for the baby.  we could see how he hesitated to burn the picturs

Clap clap

Nimki baboo hearts

But tinkoowaa is he football.

Nimki .sweety nimki then sweety?? [LOL]

Arey arrey  divyaloveskinny  hehehehe....heheheeee

Gues wat  heheheeeheee  i  just saw   promo

3rd july   mahaepisode

Nimki is bought by babbooo in haveli as Wife

Aarti is done

All against.

But nimki babooo love birds in room haveli

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: narendra.d.modi

Arey arrey  divyaloveskinny  hehehehe....heheheeee

Gues wat  heheheeeheee  i  just saw   promo

3rd july   mahaepisode

Nimki is bought by babbooo in haveli as Wife

Aarti is done

All against.

But nimki babooo love birds in room haveli

Yess me too just saw the Promo   so means this will happen true,  Nimki and Baboo will be together, and Sweety and BDO will be together,  because am sure Sweety will never live with a person as her husband,  and Baboo will see to it that she does not get back to him,  he will protect her now

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Yess me too just saw the Promo   so means this will happen true,  Nimki and Baboo will be together, and Sweety and BDO will be together,  because am sure Sweety will never live with a person as her husband,  and Baboo will see to it that she does not get back to him,  he will protect her now

But seeeriously

DIvyaaliveskinny

Do we reeeeeaaally  feeel  he has improved fully.

Bcozzz he is a little shekchilli type.

Kabhi aisa kabhi waisa. Means his heart is good. But he doodles a lot...

The only thing is....i think i missed that episode... whr  anaro shd hv told kids that babooo is also a husband raped wife anaro  output ... Has Anaro finally told him???   . Told baboo..

If that then may be...he hs really changed...!

Ommmg i jusst  dont hope they torture her horribly including babooo.

Slow poison

May b thr wl be very soooon episode babooo  shown laughing like Raavannn.

He wl bring in nimki

OCcupy the sattaa power...n thn  throw her like dirt

Ohhh god

Babooo  singh  😛 is he so daft.

Not to tk nimki  straight to the  doci

N

Like a  fool  comes  ...home expecting  anaro n gajawawali to help

🤣😅😆  omgggg

Wat type of  leaders son he is... ullu 

Now  all  of  darling  members

Go backkk  &  seee agesss ago on this thread....EVN BEFORE THE RAPE

Whether  itsmyopinion  or neverbedismayed or nowe...

I had said see..FINALLY  ...NIMKAD WILL GO AND LAY ON BABOOS ARMS. FINISH.

NO BDO BUDDHAU FOR YOUNG NIMKI

----

AUR ABB DEKHH LENA

MARK MY WORRDS...

MAHUAAA  WILL BE FINISHED  BY  DIAMOND ...

FINISH KHALAAAS

END OF TUNWA N BDO

N TWO SKN SISTERS IN HAWELI

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Nimki Mukhiya to go off air; Will be Replaced by a spin off!

The show had a good run of two years and the makers have now decided to proceed further will a little different story line

July 30, 2019 2:08 PM

Kriti SharmaView Profile

TV shows have a short lived life and most of them, in spite of a good viewership, wrap up within a year of two after they begin. After many major shows going off air in the recent past, now the news comes from the sets of Star Bharat's Nimki Mukhiya.

The show had a great run of two years and now the plug is being pulled on the show but with a twist in the store. The reports are abuzz that the show will air it's final episode somewhere in mid-August. As per the sources of Bombay Times, a source has informed that the show is slated to go off air in mid August and the second season is all set to replace it. The second season or the spin off, will be named 'Nimki Vidhayak', where Nimki (Bhumika Gurung) will go higher up on her post in the village and will hold an important post.

It was reported that the makers did not feel like stretching the story hence they decided to give a logical conclusion to the show and return with a second season. For a show which revolves around women's rights and their empowerment, Nimki made it's mark on the audience. 

We have also learned that the creative team introduced lovemaking scenes to garner eyeballs, Bhumika’s pregnancy track was also brought in but none of that worked. The TRPs have been bad on the show for a while now and makers have finally decided to discontinue it from next month.

Nimki Mukhiya features Bhumika Gurung, Indraneil Sengupta, Abhishek Sharma, Shriya Jha and Priyanshu Singh in important roles.