Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
It is not Ghattola but it is Paris!
Nimki goes to movies with Tunne and with Bdo.
I have not seen her go to movies with her sister or little brother.
Why should she eat someone's candy. Is she a mukhia or a grownup brat?

She wants to provoke people and fight with them and give big bhashans.

The only character that has grownup is Dablo who can fight directly with his folks unlike Sweeti. His wife is a big nuisance and she invites trouble by instigating fights and enjoys.

The story is going nowhere. 
Sanj5577 thumbnail
I love the attitude of nimaki  very aggresive acting 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Babbu and Nimki cat and dog fight are being dragged since too long when will they part ways  and this show take an another direction.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
😊😊😭Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not being sorry for  introspecting views here bcoz i hd politely askdd angelic or whosoever  Responsible here n others never responded.  Sorry  i hv to mk my comments...

1 ) parbatiya is total shameless... need not elaborate. We all know deep meaning of my statemnt.

2)  has nimki and abhimabyu  gone  to court thinking its a local street fight. Is it?? Sick Both

3) waaat crap has abhimabyu trained her?

4 ) nimki is just balls...talk talk talk applaud Self Bass..

5) hanra aukaad ye hai wo hai...who d hell  wants all tat ..idiot lady  give  striking  no legal points.

6) very very skn weak  fight nimki n abhi n suckin lawyer

7) needless to say judge looks  involved with tetar and  the  witness is kharida hua.

8) evn if judge and witness keep aside...nimki  kyaaa baat karti hai in katghara...total bakwaaas she is..  bakwaas.  No legal  grnd training.

9) now u  see  wat is gonna  happn .. 100% court will order  nimki has to go bk to haveli...and again abhee wl remain as dhobi ka kuttaa.. sorry.

10) another horrible thing is that poor sweety took sooo  much risk  to come and tell them in the fields all the plan talks btwn  lawyer  n babooo...THAT THEY HV PLANNED TO SAY" NIMKI INVITED BABOO FOR LOVE MAKING ON FASHION SHOW DAY"

I CATEGORICALLY REMEMBER donkey abhee clearly  hushed up sweety saying "aap chinta matt kijiye..ye humko sab malum hai iska kya karna hai..." but it looks 3 weeks ducker has not Done any homework on it.
In the court...whn this was being said repeatedly by harishankar...=nimki abhee lawyer looked blank like monkeys.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
So annoying the show has turned Nimki stopping everyone to go to the court the CV's has done everything so that Nimki will fight her own case with her weird out of the world ideas...
The court looks like an old store with few old chairs ,NO WITNESS BOX a judge picked from the road along with two advocates from the mental asylum.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

So annoying the show has turned Nimki stopping everyone to go to the court the CV's has done everything so that Nimki will fight her own case with her weird out of the world ideas...

The court looks like an old store with few old chairs ,NO WITNESS BOX a judge picked from the road along with two advocates from the mental asylum.

Court case seems so weird. Where are the other witnesses? Where is her medical evidence? No family support during trial?  Why is Monu allowed out on his own when Tettars can harass or kidnap him? I'm guessing even now Nimki hasn't reported Diamond to police. So silly she has no evidence to back up claims when will she learn? Threatening Tettars and Babbu's manliness time and time again has got her in to this mess. Not surprised villagers are doubtful about helping her she doesn't realise that she causes issues to escalate. Surprised the police accepted her rape complaint since they deliberately lost the scissors. 

Originally posted by: narendra.d.modi

Not being sorry for  introspecting views here bcoz i hd politely askdd angelic or whosoever  Responsible here n others never responded.  Sorry  i hv to mk my comments...

1 ) parbatiya is total shameless... need not elaborate. We all know deep meaning of my statemnt.

2)  has nimki and abhimabyu  gone  to court thinking its a local street fight. Is it?? Sick Both

3) waaat crap has abhimabyu trained her?

4 ) nimki is just balls...talk talk talk applaud Self Bass..

5) hanra aukaad ye hai wo hai...who d hell  wants all tat ..idiot lady  give  striking  no legal points.

6) very very skn weak  fight nimki n abhi n suckin lawyer

7) needless to say judge looks  involved with tetar and  the  witness is kharida hua.

8) evn if judge and witness keep aside...nimki  kyaaa baat karti hai in katghara...total bakwaaas she is..  bakwaas.  No legal  grnd training.

9) now u  see  wat is gonna  happn .. 100% court will order  nimki has to go bk to haveli...and again abhee wl remain as dhobi ka kuttaa.. sorry.

10) another horrible thing is that poor sweety took sooo  much risk  to come and tell them in the fields all the plan talks btwn  lawyer  n babooo...THAT THEY HV PLANNED TO SAY" NIMKI INVITED BABOO FOR LOVE MAKING ON FASHION SHOW DAY"

I CATEGORICALLY REMEMBER donkey abhee clearly  hushed up sweety saying "aap chinta matt kijiye..ye humko sab malum hai iska kya karna hai..." but it looks 3 weeks ducker has not Done any homework on it.
In the court...whn this was being said repeatedly by harishankar...=nimki abhee lawyer looked blank like monkeys.

As I already narrated all above...the worst person is BDO in this...NO fkn homework  he has done. He is standing laaachaar like  Rajesh Khanna movies with cancer.

Next Nimki is playing street heroine types...talking bat nonsense aukaaad etc.  Who cares...?!

But..I  must say  real hats off to Lawyer Shankar.  He is foxy crafty but v v v genius and prompt well homework done...and knows all schedule nos and theory well.

Also I appreciate this foxy lawyer becoz  HE IS NOT A JEEHUJUR  Types.  He makes his client work and is commanding.  Not like getting slapped or belittled lawyer by the politicians
Nimki -  i meeean...is  thaaat  important  for u  sooo much noww...diamond monu skn jaleel etc. Phone talkss
Is it? Is it?? Reeealyyy reaaly???
idiot female ko court sambhala nahin jaaa raha big big talks

----
&
Babooo singh.- you youuu may be 7 yrs sentenced...u dont evn helll feel that ...or hv sense that already Suuweety  and W-bhaiya is against you and to an extent Gajuwawali.

abhee if u helll beat that diamond sooo much...he may also go fully against you...idiot baboowa

----

So in a nutshelll...the only person sincere chap who is loosing everything is that idiot BDO.   Kuch nahin mil raha usko.

Nimki and fkn baboowaa are drameybaaz and made for eavh other

😔

The promo...

Namkeen- anaro  thudding slap