Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

After days, weeks I'm here again, but I must say Nimki is a character who has big words then when it comes to actions she just get back to square one....CV'S it may be funny for you as you have got a trick how to turn round and round how to beat around the bush but we viewers we like flowing rivers....i mean a story must go ahead....actors are slowly turning good for nothing....may be if they were not paid and not for a living they would had already bid goodbye to this show.

narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hounnn  exaactly

Waaaat   she  talks  nonsense  lapadiyaa  ek denge dou denge

Humraa naam....

Humri jubaaan..

Humara planwaa....

She is quiet sickkk though.....does not put on speaker asap  whn  tettar or baboos phone incoming

The point is Fair enough she is hell a budding politician who will not know great gimmicks like  Tettar or lawyer krishna jai that bald lawyer whtvr he is named

But  then whhhy is she talking big talks.

N waaat nonsense like they bet Tunney.. sheee. I had thought after bruises and shameless beats he may change party itself.

Sick mahuwa too.

Now shez pregnant 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

A child going to born out of rape the child of a goon like Babboo an irresponsible person, but stiill Nimki wants that child a child out of rape better an abortion I just don't want anyone to tell me or explain me what's the child fault etc, etc it takes 9 months to born but a life to be raised and live as a normal child having a good life...Nimki herself has no job..She will not be the mukhiya through all her life...So better she thinks about herself first and yeah CV's stop her big talks,I'm tired.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

So what she should do???

Abort?? 

Not to deny  though...

3rd/5 ....Bhumi  looked  awesome /beautiful  in  Nainaaaa  beats....

It actually looked the song was created for her only

Beautiful she looked

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

It is time to send Nimki to Babbu with her bundle of love in her arm or in her womb and END THIS SHOW.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Aisaaa  heee  hogaa....day dreaming  if  we dont  not pay heed or comment to each others view or comment or just discard and come out with other view.

Thn it becomes no link daily thread...

Anyways...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: narendra.d.modi

Aisaaa  heee  hogaa....day dreaming  if  we dont  not pay heed or comment to each others view or comment or just discard and come out with other view.

Thn it becomes no link daily thread...

Anyways...

Once again I will remind you not to reply to me....

i'm not interested to quote or reply to you...

What I was doing is my problem...OK.

Oops!! Sorry "in my opinion"

The  precap if  true  Aunty  mausi  of  avinash  wat  she did  of hatredness  i liked it.

Not being narrow minded but its chheee  for  her  nephew all the time hell  being dumped by ladies...n namkeen playing woth him..