Nimki Mukhiya

Daily Discussion Thread.(Annoyed)

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
I made this thread as here on this forum there's lots (I mean the contraryπŸ˜†) of members.
not many thread are made it is once in a while so ...
We can have a continuity discussion of the storyline.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
I'm already annoyed how the family members of tettar are treating Nimki and still she's not able to decode them...
What exactly they're trying to do
They have framed her...
Nimki at once has understood that Abhimanyu wanted to hand her to the police.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Why Nimki is so naive naive innocent stupid or whatever that she can't understand Tettar Sing family games but understands others ...
The story should be balanced as well as the character.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the thread. Much needed one.
I have missed a few epis. Havw to watch before commenting. What is the latest development?
dey.bh thumbnail
Ha ha ha... Nimki ko acha sabak mila is baar. Har baar bach jati thi.πŸ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail
Kya dialogue maar rahi thi us din.  ' Hamri phamly hai..'... Ab musibaat me hai to BDO bacha lenge. Sharan kaha li? BDO babu ke ghar me...wah! Sharafat ka medal milna chahiye.Ab Babboo ji yaad nahi aarahe hai?..jab bhi help chahiye hoti hai dono baap beti bhikh ka katora leke nikal padte hai. Jab jarurat nahi padti to kisika nahi sunte, apni manmani karte hai.
Feeling so great that Abhimanyu wont be able to help her. She doesnt deserve it. 
Three most hilaaarious  rofls of 16/5..πŸ˜†
🀣...i mean i felt

1) BDO...says.. " aurrr kaa.."
πŸ˜†
Crackd me up...the way he said that

2)  whn sweety said  zeher nikal rahein ke dass jayenge...omg... damadji rituraj expression...like "kyaaa...kiya bolti kya malum.."
πŸ˜† 

3) scene change...mausi just cribbing πŸ˜† n pouring plate full.. "chee kya ye pasta fista kaisey khatey hain..."& bdo comes to add fuel...masiji pasta lagaiye. OmgπŸ˜†

4).i nvr liked elina so much...but in these 2 days she looks like small hamster pet and v funny cute...🀣
Nimki eats his paata..bdo stuck on .." hamaraaa pasta kahan gaya.."
πŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

Kya dialogue maar rahi thi us din.  ' Hamri phamly hai..'... Ab musibaat me hai to BDO bacha lenge. Sharan kaha li? BDO babu ke ghar me...wah! Sharafat ka medal milna chahiye.Ab Babboo ji yaad nahi aarahe hai?..jab bhi help chahiye hoti hai dono baap beti bhikh ka katora leke nikal padte hai. Jab jarurat nahi padti to kisika nahi sunte, apni manmani karte hai.

Feeling so great that Abhimanyu wont be able to help her. She doesnt deserve it. 

Not watched the show yet but yes Nimki and her father don't deserve to be helped by Abhimantu or Tunne because they only prayed Babbu and Tettar so go and ask help with these powerful person instead of the others...
Good if BDO is not able to help... let her manage alone with her dream Emraan Hashmi
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Thanks for the thread. Much needed one.

I have missed a few epis. Havw to watch before commenting. What is the latest development?

Welcome I preferred to discuss it in one thread as sometimes when one misses watching the show through the discussion the person could catch it here.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Ha ha ha... Nimki ko acha sabak mila is baar. Har baar bach jati thi.πŸ˜†

I will say "RESERVED " here let me watch first.