Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Please continue soon...would love to read your story further...you have penned beautifully...
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plzzz do continue it i really liked it 
"Do ajnabee ek safar and love hits them"
Eagerly waiting for next part
Uv78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story...liked the concept. 
Please do continue and update the next part
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AaishaM

Thanks for the appreciation 😊

😆Even I can't believe I wrote something. 

Planning to continue it once I am done with my exam😊

The stry is fascinating...Really want it to b a SS or FF however u chose to prefer...!Lovely how they started as strangers on train n striked a bond  ...wud definately want to c how it materialize into strong frendship n then im sure its goin to b smething deep tats love!!!..Pls cme bac soon...best of luck for ur xams...n do pm!!
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelic567

Aaisha darling... Dil le lo❤️ le liya😉

Proud that i got to read this story even before you posted it here... So so amazingly written... Koi nabi maanega this was your first attempt... Its that good. 

😳to tmhari baat maan kr hi to post kri

Train journeys always fascinates me... Nothing can match up to that... I still prefer travelling by train while in India... Travelling alone for the first time by a train is a big thing for a girl like naina... Her nervousness and chachiji's concern everything was so beautifully penned down.

Mujhe bhi yar. Flight bekar hai train ke saamne 😉  

So sam is Aamir khan here... Not salman😆... I can totally imagine him sitting with a cap covering his face... So like our old sam... Naina and her first sight attraction towards him😳... Loved each and every detailing... Aag toh dono taraf baraabar lagi... I loved it how sam took the first step and started a conversation... Naina being her shy self wont be able to strike a convo first. 

😆Mai use SRK banana chahti this pr DDLJ late release hui thi aur salman ne aise travelling vali koi movie kri hi nahi. To aamir hi bnana pda😆
Han vo vahi FRiends vali cap thi😳
Samaina dono hain hi tadakte bhadakte, aag to dono taraf lagni hi thi

Loved that 'hindi me bolo' from sam...purani yaadeein taaza ho gayi😃... Sam attracted to her simplicity and her wholehearted smile was such a treat to read... Naina's cute apology can melt anyone's heart... Sam toh already fida hai😳

Are yar that hindi me bolo na has my heart. Sadly, they don't use it in the show anymore😕
Han that's what I wanted to convey. Naina is beautiful no doubt but her simplicity and pure heart are the best things about her.

The guitar convo was so damn cute... Naina the filmy girl loves hindi songs and sam loves English songs... That was so like them... Chaand holds a special place in their story always... Loved  chaand becoming a character here too.

😆Ye convo maine meri life se churaya hai. Varna mjhe pata bhi nahi guitatist kaise hte hain😆
 Vaise tm kaun sa song sunna pasand krogi guitar pr?😉

The way they slowly opened up about their personal lives in front of each other took the cake... The trustand bond was developing slowly and steadily... Talking to a boy was a big thing itself for naina... Still she spent so much time talking to him was the first step towards a long journey they had to go.

Haan, it was very difficult for Naina still she took the leap of faith. Because at every time during their journey sameer made her comfortable. 😳

So so loved the shayari by sameer... Aaisha dear tum stories ke saath saath shayari bhi itni acchi likhi... Amazing... The lines were so perfect.  

😆tmhe to rucha ne btaya hi tha kaise likhi mne vo shayari. Thanks janeman😳

Sameer again taking another step towards her was beautiful... Loved how he asked her for her number... He made it clear that he wants to be in touch with her with that... Naina's dilemma was also nicely written... A simple girl like her will be hesitant to give her number to a boy... Sameer understood her well and didn't push her either. 

Protective sameer was the best thing... He felt he should stay with her till her chachaji comes... He was a true gentleman here... I liked how its this gesture which made all of Naina's inhibitions go away... The end part was beautiful... Instead of giving her number directly, i liked how she left a chit for him... That was so cute just like naina. 

That's my favourite part too. Chit chodh kr jana is so Nainaish😳
 vaisee tmne jo jo mention kiya tum usse smjh hi gayi hogi mjhe kaisa vala sameer chahie😆 Protective bhi hai, naughty bhi hai, caring bhi hai, aur mastikhor bhi hai. Ye vala sameer me sab hai. Buraiyan bhi hain pr vo baad me😆

This story should continue dear... No way you can stop like that... Please please write more... Will be eagerly waiting for the next part... Love you dear❤️

Tmko to sbse phle pdhaungi na❤️

Simi, simi simi, your comment made my day. Itna detail me comment. Mera dil khush ho gaya🤗  mai jo jo story me portray krna chahti thi tm sb smjj gayi 🤗I love you so much
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

The stry is fascinating...Really want it to b a SS or FF however u chose to prefer...!Lovely how they started as strangers on train n striked a bond  ...wud definately want to c how it materialize into strong frendship n then im sure its goin to b smething deep tats love!!!..Pls cme bac soon...best of luck for ur xams...n do pm!!

Thankyou😳 yes, yes, yes that is how I have thought to proceed the story😊
Yes, I will PM for sure.

😊I need 10 days, uske baad no exams no tension😉
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbharati

Please continue soon...would love to read your story further...you have penned beautifully...

Thanks dear😊
Would continue soon😊
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameerkideewani

Plzzz do continue it i really liked it 

"Do ajnabee ek safar and love hits them"
Eagerly waiting for next part

Thanks a lot😳
Hanji, pyaar vala safar ho gaya😉

Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uv78

Nice story...liked the concept. 

Please do continue and update the next part

Thank you😳
Yes, I have decided to continue. Bas thoda sa time chahie 😊
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Very good!! You have done an amazing job.. a different start but still the beginning of a beautiful journey for our Samaina.

Thanks a lot for the appreciation😊
I hope I would be able to portray this beautiful journey in a nice way😳