Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

By God Aaisha! This is your first attempt? Unbelievable! I was so hooked onto this story...it seemed to be to be another scene from the show...if Sameer n Naina had met this way...I loved you showed the Hindi mein bolo na by Sameer...I just miss that! This was simple, romantic n so 90s...mujhe bhi hamesha aisa lgta tha koi kabhi aise train me, safar me mil jaye...haaye Sam asked for her number...n Naina gave it to him...I know Naina is going to DU now...n hopefully Sam too! Wow! Hope to see their romance brewing in the Dilwalon ki Dilli in a good light...btw tum to badi achi shayae bhi ho...loved it to the core...

It can't be an OS nope! You have to convert it to a FF! 
Already a fan of this story...
Love
Sur

Di ๐Ÿค— Aapne pdha mjje bohat accha laga ๐Ÿค—
Thank you so much๐Ÿค—

How could I even not mention Sameer's Hindi prem๐Ÿ˜† I miss that in the show too. 

Didi mjhe bhi aisa hi lagta tha lekin mai jab bhi travel krti this mere aas paas uncle aunties hi hte the. Sameer kabhi nahi mila ๐Ÿ˜† Islie dil ke armaan OS ke through nikal rahe hn๐Ÿ˜†

Hihi aap guess mt kro sb kuch abhi se๐Ÿ˜› Aur show ne dilliwalo ko jitna badnaam kiya hai mai saari acchi baatein btaungi unki๐Ÿ˜†

Vo shayari to aise hi likhi thi kasam se. I really wanted to include sameer's shayarnaa andaaz in the OS. To islie socha ye bhi likhna try kr leti hun๐Ÿ˜Š

Exam ke baad continue krungi๐Ÿ˜ณ hye re mera exam๐Ÿ˜†
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

This was so sweet

Humko to train mein dhang k log hi nhi milte๐Ÿค”
The last part just took my heart

Thanks, honey. Thanks for the appreciation๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜†mjhe bhi aaj tk train me koi dhang ka nahi mila, islie apne armaan samaina ke through pure kr rhi hun๐Ÿ˜†

Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Such a beautiful os...๐Ÿ‘

Please do continue. Dont stop it as an os. 
If you plan on continuing do pm me when you update the next part.

Thanks sweetie๐Ÿ˜Š
I will continue it, I need some time. Busy with exams.

I will surely PM you๐Ÿ˜Š
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simply Beautiful โค๏ธ pls Continue If U can and Thank you for this ๐Ÿ˜Š
shravyarao thumbnail

Such a beautiful piece for a first time written! Keep writing!

Loved the update very much, hope you would continue this.
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyagong

Simply Beautiful โค๏ธ pls Continue If U can and Thank you for this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Don't thank me yar. I am really grateful that you all appreciated the story so much๐Ÿค—

I will surely continue๐Ÿ˜ณ
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravyarao

Such a beautiful piece for a first time written! Keep writing!

Loved the update very much, hope you would continue this.

Thanks a lot for the appreciation dear๐Ÿ˜Š

I would surely continue it๐Ÿ˜ณ
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Aaisha - You know I have so many pending stories to read and comment on... but I simply couldn't resist opening this on reading your PM. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I will say something people told me when I updated my first story - I cannot believe this was your first attempt...!! It was amazing...!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Okay - first of all same-pinch. My first story update (the first part of Lights of Eternity) was based on a train journey from Delhi to Ahmedabad... And yours is also on a train journey, but from Ahmedabad to Delhi... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have a strange fetish for train rides... the charm in these journeys can never be replaced by the quick flights we are so used to these days. I still miss my annual vacation journeys... ๐Ÿ˜›

Now coming to the story - It was such a simple and heart-warming one... I loved the way they opened up slowly to each other and the spark of attraction was from both sides... In fact, Sameer tried to open the conversation flow, loved that touch. 
That "hindi me bolona" has my heart... I loved Sameer's voice and expressions when he used to say that and I could literally imagine it here. ๐Ÿ˜†

For first time conversation they surely opened up a lot to each other... sharing some well preserved secrets of life... And Sameer's concern that she should sleep as she has exams next day and then waiting with her until Chachji arrived... haaye... he is already acting like a perfect partner...
That shayari was brilliant...!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And finally that asking for her number... yet understanding that she might not be comfortable... but our hero need not worry, heroine is already fida... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I noticed you have already converted this to a SS... and thank you for that... I wouldn't want to miss out on such a lovely story... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Looking forward to read more from you... amazing work honey... ๐Ÿค—

Love,
Mou
Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very good!! You have done an amazing job.. a different start but still the beginning of a beautiful journey for our Samaina.
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Hey Aaisha - You know I have so many pending stories to read and comment on... but I simply couldn't resist opening this on reading your PM. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That's so sweet of you Mou๐Ÿค— I really wanted you and Surbhi di to read this. Thanks a lot for taking out time๐Ÿ˜Š

I will say something people told me when I updated my first story - I cannot believe this was your first attempt...!! It was amazing...!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜Šbas mera story likhna safal. Forum ke Mere teeno favourite writers ko pasand aa gyi meri story, to aur kya chahie๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay - first of all same-pinch. My first story update (the first part of Lights of Eternity) was based on a train journey from Delhi to Ahmedabad... And yours is also on a train journey, but from Ahmedabad to Delhi... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Same pinch๐Ÿ˜‰

I have a strange fetish for train rides... the charm in these journeys can never be replaced by the quick flights we are so used to these days. I still miss my annual vacation journeys... ๐Ÿ˜›
Me too, Me too. My parents and brother always prefer to travel by planes and I am the only one who enjoys train rides in my family. And you are right, flights can never replace the charm of train rides. That's why I wanted Samaina to enjoy a train ride together
Now coming to the story - It was such a simple and heart-warming one... I loved the way they opened up slowly to each other and the spark of attraction was from both sides... In fact, Sameer tried to open the conversation flow, loved that touch.  
Aww, thanks honey. earlier I thought I was going a little faster but fir socha itna to banta haa ๐Ÿ˜›

That "hindi me bolona" has my heart... I loved Sameer's voice and expressions when he used to say that and I could literally imagine it here. ๐Ÿ˜† 
๐Ÿ˜†I can never forget Sameer's hindi me btao na bit.  I so wish to see him say the same in the show again.

For first time conversation they surely opened up a lot to each other... sharing some well preserved secrets of life... And Sameer's concern that she should sleep as she has exams next day and then waiting with her until Chachji arrived... haaye... he is already acting like a perfect partner...
That shayari was brilliant...!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ˜†Maine OS likha tha na phle islie bohat saari baatein krwa di. 
Sameer is always a perfect partner

And finally that asking for her number... yet understanding that she might not be comfortable... but our hero need not worry, heroine is already fida... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I noticed you have already converted this to a SS... and thank you for that... I wouldn't want to miss out on such a lovely story... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Looking forward to read more from you... amazing work honey... ๐Ÿค—

I am overwhelmed by the love and appreciation I have received. Sabne bola to I thought next parts bhi likh deti hun๐Ÿ˜ณ

PR vo exam ke bad๐Ÿ˜†

Love,
Mou

Thank you so much Mou ๐Ÿค—This really means a lot to me. I am so glad that you could connect to it so well. You understood everything I wanted to convey. ๐Ÿ˜ณ