FF: Teri Yaad Jab Aati Hai Rajveer Naina LRL Part 9, 10,11 Pg 5

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Prologue

Rajveer: Naina listen to me please. You have a right to be angry. At me, at him... at everyone. But not at yourself. Don't hurt yourself.

Naina: GO AWAY! YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO RUIN MY LIFE.

I WISH YOU HAD NEVER COME BACK.

Naina stoppe

Rajveer: You are right I shouldn't have. I have hurt everyone by coming back. Especially you! I should have died in that POW camp.

Naina: I didn't mean that. You know what a tough phase I am going through.

Rajveer: And I hold myself completely responsible. Through 977 days of torture I told myself "Raj you need to live. To bring happiness to Naina"

But I guess I was wrong.

I have only brought you miser

What happens when Rajveer returns after 3 years in captivity?

What makes Naina wish that he had never returned?

No excuses guys. I am usually not very good at finishing my stories. I start suffering from writer's block midway. But I will do my very best to complete this time.

Hope you'll enjoy reading this!

Part 1: Pg 1

Parts 2,3,4,5,6: Pg 2

Part 7,8: Pg 4

Part 9,10,11: Pg 5
Edited by paradigm - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danish1 thumbnail
Waiting...P Please continue soon
paradigm thumbnail

Part 1

Alekh: Does she love him?

Ali: What are you asking Alekh Bhai, Naina has been married to major abhimanyu for two years. We are at their anniversary party

Alekh: but that doesn't answer my question.

Ali: what did you want Naina to do? Never get married? Rajveer sir is dead. We got news of his death 3 years back!

Alekh: I dont judge Naina. I just feel sorry for her. 

Naina and Abhimanyu's bedroom

Naina was wearing her backless blouse and petticoat finishing her makeup before she draped her dares. when abhimanyu kissed her from behind; and whispered in her ears 

"Happy anniversary jaan, I love you so much

He then proceeded to place a diamond studded necklace around her neck.

Naina: abhi you shouldn't have!

Abhimanyu: none of this matches up to what I feel for you. 

He came close to her and gently kissed her on her lips. The kiss deepened and he started rubbing her exposed flat belly with one hand before moving her hands over her back with the other. A few seconds later he started fiddling with the strings of her blouse.

Naina: Abhi not now; the guests have started coming and we'll be late.

Abhimanyu: Shh! Just a quickie 

He threw away her blouse and smashed his lips on her breasts pleasuring her and making her moan. He then moved down and kissed her all over her flat stomach. He was now untying the strings of her petticoat.  

Naina: not all the way. Abhi jaan please! 

Abhimanyu: you were worried about not getting me an anniversary gift right? Treat this as the gift.

He looked at her with a puppy dog expression and she melted and nodded. A few seconds later she was completely naked and abhi had laid her gently on the bed. He straddled her and gently entered into her. After a few slow strokes he was riding her; making her moan. 

He enjoyed pleasuring her but noticed that her eyes were closed

Abhimanyu slowed down;

Abhi: Naina why do you always close your eyes and turn off the light when we have sex! We have been married for two years and have been physically intimate for a year - since our last anniversary. Do you not... 

Naina opened her eyes and could see intense hurt in Abhis eyes.

Naina: I am just enjoying the experience. But I'll keep my eyes open now. 

After that Naina kept her eyes open and was a more active participant. She pulled him closer and encouraged him to plunge deeper into her.

Abhimanyu: Naina let me get a condom 

Naina: this is your anniversary gift right? Go all the way. I'll take a pill. 

Abhimanyu needed no further invitation. He went fast and furious releasing into her. After 20 minutes of intense sex abhi collapsed over her. 

Abhi: I love you! 

Naina: me too!

Abhi got up and decided to go get dressed. Naina clenched the sheets and finally began crying. 

Naina: I am sorry Rajveer! You have been dead for so long; i am married to abhimanyu and yet every time I have sex with him I feel like I am cheating you.

I AM SORRY!

Naina got up and got dressed and touched up her makeup to hide the tear stains

Abhimanyu and Naina went down to the party. For the world they were an ideal couple. Naina was genuinely fond of him. And abhimanyu was crazy about her. But Naina didn't love him. That emotion had died with the only man in her life. 

The party was in full swing when a few people in uniform entereD

Abhimanyu: any problem captain Shresth?

Captain: sorry to bother you major Chauhan;

Captain ahluwalia 

We have some important news for you. May we speak privately.

In Abhimanyu and Nainas study. 

Captain: did you know major rajveer Shekhawat 

Abhimanyu: of course! He was my best friend and Naina... Naina was engaged to him before he died in the war in 2014

Captain: Sir, Major Shekhawat was found in a POW camp in Peshawar 1 month back. He has since been brought back and undergoing identity verification along with medical treatment. He was shifted to army headquarters this morning.

Abhimanyu: are you saying he's alive? 

Captain: Yes! 

Naina (whishper): does he know that I am.. we are... married?

Captain: when he was rescued from the camp; the first thing he asked was how you were. The commanding officer told him about your marriage with major Chauhan. In fact sir we are here against his knowledge. He didn't want any of you to know that he's alive. But he needs a family right now. Medical treatment covers physician wounds but he needs support to recover mentally and emotionally. 

Abhimanyu: so Raj is literally 5 kms away From us at the headquarters and didn't want to see us. Me or Naina or his cadets Ali; Alekh. 

Captain Shresth: sir he was only thinking of your happiness.

THUD

abhimanyu and Shresth turned and saw Naina lying on the floor unconscious.

Edited by paradigm - 6 years ago
danish1 thumbnail
Oh.. This is just awesome plot.. Continue soon..
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh man.. I
Thia is such a heavy plot ... Never read something like this before .. It was amazing... But Naina being married to Abhimanyu leaves a bad taste in my mouth already  ...
Waiting to read more... And please try to complete this one...i can understand your situation... I too face the writer's block everytime i write but please try...
Continue soon
paradigm thumbnail
Part 2

Abhimanyu and Naina rushed to the headquarters. Shresth asked them to wait and went ahead to speak to rajveer. They heard a familiar voice.

"Shresth, what is wrong with you?! I made it perfectly clear that I don't want anyone to know that I am alive! How dare you?

Naina couldn't control herself and walked inside followed by abhi. She staggered as abhi had to support her. Her rajveer was standing in front of her! Older; looking haggard. But it was her rajveer.

Rajveer turned and look towards them. His eyes welled with tears. But he controlled himself.

Abhimanyu walked up to him and hugged him!

Abhi: My friend! Rajveer... you are alive. We missed you so much. How could you not
Let us know.

Rajveer: Abhi I...

He looked up and saw Naina. His Naina. Who was now Naina Rai Chauhan. She slowly walked up to him and hugged him. Rajveer stood there. Hesitant to hold her. To lose control.

Rajveer: abhi all of you have moved on. I don't want to effect your lives in anyway. I'll be gone soon.

Naina: No you won't. I.. we won't let you! You are coming home with us till you get OK!

She turned to abhi who flinched for a second but nodded.

Rajveer wasn't given an option. But I wasn't easy for him to live in Naina and Abhis house. He was so close to the love of his life and yet so far. He kept avoiding Naina. Finally one day he was in his room struggling to apply ointment

Suddenly he felt a gentle pair of hands on his back applying the ointment with love and care. He turned around and saw Naina.

Naina: how long will you keep avoiding me?

Raj: Naina I...

Naina: Did you ever love me?

Raj: Pc course!

Naina: Do you love me now.

Raj: Naina... I ...

Naina: because I still love you.

My heart and soul still belong to you.

She hugged him tightly and slowly let him go. She cupped his face and gently wiped away his tears and kissed him on his lips.

Raj pushed her away!

Raj: this is a sin. You are married now. We need to forget...

Naina: we are a sin now? I love you dammit; I have only loved you. Loved you through my marriage with abhi.

I want to be with you!

Raj: At what cost?

Naina: What do you mean?

Raj: what happens to abhimanyu?

Naina: Don't find excuses! If you don't love me just say it. And stop the drama. Don't use abhi as an excuse.

Rajveer held her shoulders and looked at her with intense expression

Rajveer: I don't love you? Naina I am alive because of your love. I survived because of your love. You are my life.

Naina: then what's the problem. I give abhi a divorce! We can get married and...

Raj: we cant! We cant build a life destroying Abhis!
I won't do it! I won't build our life by destroying abhi!

Naina: he'll understand. He knows you are my first love.

Rajveer: But you are the love of his life today. I have seen him around you. He does everything to make you happy. You think it's easy for him to have his wife's ex-fianc live in the same house. But he is doing it for you.

Naina: So what do you what?

Raj: let's remain friends.

Naina: that is not an option for me! I'll pretend that you exist. You are no one for me.

She began walking away.

Before leaving the room she turned and looked at him

Naina: we had a chance to get our happily ever after. But you blew it away trying to be the perfect man

Raj continued staying with abhi and Naina, who avoided him completely

On his last day he went to speak to abhi

Abhi: Raj my friend, come in

Raj: abhi I get my orders tomorrow and will move

Abhi: but you know this is your home right

Raj: it is! And I want to say something. I am very happy for you and Naina. I am the past . But you two are the present and the future.

Abhi: is Naina happy with me? I know I should have told her that she can go to you. But I couldn't make myself do it and I.. I love her to o death and I can't live without her.

Raj: she wants to be with you! I want her to be with you.

Abhi hugged Raj.

Raj went to meet colonel Chandra

Colonel Chandra: major you are going back to KMA as the vice principal. We suspect some shady activities again and given your prior experience...

Raj: that's amazing sir.

Col: you'll also have old colleagues there. Major Shalini singhal runs the hospital. And... captain ahluwalia will be the strategy professor and will assist you in your mission.

Raj: Sir I don't think Naina wants that.

Col: she's known for a week and is completely fine with it. In fact she's ready and waiting for you to leave for ambala.

Raj went outside and saw Naina standing with her bags

Naina: let's go!

Raj: Stop Naina. I know you don't want me to be a part of your life.

Naina; you aren't. You are inconsequential.

Let's go!

Coming back to KMA was soothing for both Raj and Naina. Suriji was there. Shalini was there who was now married to UD. UD visited on weekends and one Sunday shalini hosted all of them.

Everyone was laughing and enjoying
Rajveer: it's so great that you and doc got married.

UD: we had to sir! We got inspiration from you and Naina.

There was dead silence. Naina choked and excused herself

UD: I am so sorry!

Raj; Its ok UD! We should all get going!

One week later Raj was working when he got a call from shalini:

Shalini: Naina injured herself during the drill. You need to come over.

Raj; I'll be right there

Raj reaches shalini.

Raj: how is she?

Shalini: fine. Raj she shouldn't have been doing that drill.

Raj: what's wrong shalini?

Shalini: she's 3 months pregnant

Raj: why didn't she tell me? I am her commanding officer!

Shalini: you are also her ex-fianc. I called abhi. He's on his way. You should talk to Naina:

Raj went to Nainas room

Raj: Naina I am your commanding officer. You should have told me. And you should definitely not have been doing that drill

Anyways a huge congratulations. I am very happy for both of you. abhi is on his way.. Shalini told him

Naina: wait what! I haven't told abhi so far. This isn't a planned pregnancy.
On our second anniversary.. when you came back. I was supposed to take a pill...

I don't even know if he wants this baby!

Abhi(at the door) of course I do.

He walked in as Raj left.

Abhi: this is the happiest day of my life! I love you so much.

Abhi hugged Naina tenderly and Raj smiled from the door
paradigm thumbnail
Part 3

Nandini: you look crazily happy? Had a good trip to ambala? How's Naina?

Abhimanyu: amazing. Nandini she's pregnant. I am going to be a dad.

Nandini was shocked

Nandini (thinks) This can't be happening. I thought after Raj retuned everything would be fine.
You'd come to me!

Nandini: that's great news. I am so for you.

A few weeks later Abhi came to Nandinis office

Abhi: Nandini look this is my baby's first photograph - Naina sent me her sonography report

What happened Nandini; you look worried?

Nandini: I don't know how to say this! You know randhawa right? He's at KMA these days. And he

Abhi: he what?

Nandini: he said that everyone there thinks that Naina and rajveer are having an affair. There's even a rumor that the Baby is rajveers

Abhi: enough! How dare people say that...

Nandini: abhi Raj was Nainas First love.

Abhi: and if he wanted he could have easily gotten Naina to leave me. But he didn't. And Naina chose to stay with me..

Nandini: of course I understand... I just wanted to. Anyways this is such a lovely photo.

That weekend nanina; Raj and Shalini were coming to Delhi for a meeting

Abhi was worried when they were running late

Abhi: What took you so long?

Shalini (laughing): rajveer. He gave the driver instructions to drive super slowly.

Raj: I am sorry.

Naina: don't be. Your were doing that for me. And I appreciate your concern.

The look that passed between Raj and Naina didn't go unnoticed by abhi.

Shalini: we should get going! See you at the HQs tomorrow Naina.

Naina and abhi went to their bedroom. Naina got changed and abhi came and hugged her from behind.

Abhi: I miss you

He gently placed his hands on Nainas stomach.

Abhi: and you too!

Naina: I miss you too.

Abhi: how's your health now.

Naina: perfect! Raj has been so flexible and accommodating. It's really helped me.

Abhi: oh! Raj has?

Naina: Abhi I called Raj and Shalini over for dinner tomorrow?

What happened? You don't look too happy

Abhi: Nothing... I had planned a party to celebrate our baby on Wednesday. I am not sure if they'd want to come to our house twice in once week.

Naina: party; that's really nice of you.

She kissed him on the cheek.

Naina: I can cancel the invite for tomorrow

Abhi: don't! Now let's get to bed. You should rest.

Naina was asleep seconds last. But abhi was wide awake thinking about him, Naina and Raj.

He turned around and looked at Naina. Her T-shirt has rolled up and he noticed that a tiny bump was showing

Abhi: my baby!

Or rajveers

Next morning
Nandini walked into Abhis house
Nandini: I just saw Raj and Naina in the canteen. He was insisting that she eats fruits. Such a sweetheart he is

What happened to you? You look like hell.

Abhi: I didn't sleep last night. Can you shut the door?

Abhi: the doubts gotten into my head. About rajveer being the father of Nainas child.

Nandini smiled inwardly

Abhi: it's destroying me! Completely destroying me!

He bent down crying and Nandini hugged him

Nandini; you have options. You could get a DNA test done.

Abhi: that would devastate Naina.

Nandini: she doesn't need to know. You mentioned you have an appointment today. I know the doctor at the hospital. I can get her to take a sample and you should have the results out by tomorrow.

Abhi: that'll be a betrayal to Naina.

Nandini: think about it! It'll be so much better once you get the doubt out if your mind.

Abhi: you are right! Thank you for all your help.

Dinner
They had a great dinner even though abhi was very quiet. After dinner Naina was showing Shalini their house while abhi and Raj were getting a drink

Raj: I am very happy for both of you! Becoming parents is such a precious milestone.

Abhi: don't you want it too? I mean you should considering moving on. I know lots of great women who I could introduce you to

Raj: no! I don't want anyone in my life. I mean I am happy as is.

Naina and Shalini came down just then. Naina was talking and missed a step. Raj immediately lunged towards her breaking her fall.

Raj: how many times have I told you to be careful? Abhi you really need to keep a hawks eye over her. Pregnant with a baby; and yet she behaves like a child herself.

Abhi; thanks Raj! For tips on how to be a husband and a father

Raj: I didn't mean it that way. I just... we should get going. Thank you for the great dinner.

Next day at the party

Raj came in early and was looking for a place to take a call. He absent mindedly walked into Naina and Abhis room

Raj: I am so sorry!

Naina: Come in Raj. Take a seat. I was finishing getting ready. Can't decide whether I should wear heels or flats

Raj: flats. Heels aren't good for you! I am sorry. I get too protective

Naina laughed
Naina: thank you Raj! Thank you for everything. For all your maturity. You were right. We would never have been happy making a life by destroying Abhis happiness. Abhi really cares for me. He'll be a great father don't you think!

Raj: he will!

Raj gave Naina a side hug and kissed her on the forehead

Raj: I am so happy for you.

Guests started coming in. Ali; alekh; pooja.

Pooja: I am happy for Naina. But still feel bad for my shahrukh

Ali: don't. Sir is happy in Nainas happiness.

Time passed but abhi didn't show up. His phone was also switched off!

One by one guests started leaving. Finally even alekh; Pooja and Ali left

Naina; guys abhi will be here soon!

Alekh: we know! But it's a long drive and we should get going. Dr Shalini, can we drop you? UD is coming to the airport right?

Naina: oh k am sorry. Shalini you should go!

I am fine. And Raj is here.

Everyone left

Naina: Raj I am getting worried. Where is he?

Just then abhi walked in. His shirt was untucked; hair disheveled and face lined with tears

Naina: where were you! I was so worried. All the guests left

Abhi: except Raj? But of course he isn't a guest.

Raj: I should leave. Take care

Naina walked up to abhi who was sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands

Naina: abhi what's wrong

Abhi: why did you do this for me? What did I do wrong? Where did I go wrong?

Naina: what are you saying

Abhi: I know you loved Raj. But you chose to be with me? I didn't force you! why did you have an extra-marital affair with Raj?

Naina; how dare you?

Abhi: everyone talks about you and Raj. And there's proof...

He took out a crumbled paper and gave it to Naina.

Naina froze as she saw the paper. It was a DNA report. That said that abhi wasn't the father of her child.

Naina: you got a DNA report done? Behind my back? You cheated me

Abhi: cheated? Haha! That sounds funny coming from you! You cheated on me in the biggest way possible. This bas***d child...

Naina: Abhimanyu! Not a word more!

Abhimanyu: I'll forgive you! Everything can still be ok. Just break all relations with rajveer.

And abort this baby!

Naina: ABHIMANYU!

Abhi: I forgot you can't do that! You are already four months pregnant. Which means you slept with him immediately after he returned. In our house. Did you use the guest bedroom or our bedroom

SLAP
Naina gave abhi a thunderous slap!

Naina: you have lost your mind! You violated every norm in our marriage by getting this DNA test done!

Abhi: and you violated our marriage. Abhi left he house and Naina fell down crying/

Next day at headquarters
Shalini came to Rajs office!

Raj: heard anything from Naina?

Shalini: got a call from Raghu kaka! He found Naina on the floor of the living room

Raj: WHAT???

Shailini: I am going there.

Raj: I am coming with you

Shalini gave Naina an injection. Two hours later Naina gained consciousness!

Shalini: What happened?

Naina handed her the DNA report

Naina: abhi got a DNA report done

Shalini: this report is wrong. It says he isn't the father

Naina looked hesitantly at Raj

Naina: he believes it. He thinks Raj is the father of this baby!

Raj: HE WHAT???

Naina: he suggested that I get an abortion.

Raj stormed off.

Naina: Raj please wait! RAJ...

Raj thundered into Abhis office where he was sitting with Nandini. Without saying a word he walked up to abhi and punched him in the face!

Nandini: Rajveer!

Raj: stay out of this!

How could you do that to Naina

Abhi: how could I do that? How could you have an affair with my wife? After you came back; you stayed in our house for two weeks. Did you and Naina have sex every night? Did you impregnate her in our bedroom?

Raj: you are disgusting abhimanyu!

Nandini: says the person who had an affair with his best friends wife.

Raj: abhi please don't destroy everything. Don't let your suspicion ruin your marriage

Abhi: suspicion! I have a f**king report that

Raj: reports can be wrong. Get another test done!

Nandini: why don't you get a test done? To prove that you aren't the father?

Abhi: if that report is a negative I'll accept that the baby is mine. I'll fall on my knees and beg Naina for forgiveness

Raj: fine I am ready.

Two days later abhimanyu called Naina to nandinis house. He had been staying there since he left the house!

Naina walked in to see Nandini massaging Abhis shoulders as he sat on the sofa. It didn't escape her attention that Nandini was wearing Abhis shirt. She was shocked to see Raj there as well.

Nandini: glad you are here. The reports should get delivered soon.

Naina: What reports?

Abhi: Raj did a DNA test to prove he's not the father.

Raj looked at Naina apologetically who turned away tears rolling down her eyes. The peon dropped the reports 15 minutes later. Nandini opened the reports and handed them to abhimanyu silently. Abhis expression changed instantly. He walked over to Raj and pushed him against the wall hitting him mercilessly.

Nandini: it's positive! Raj is the father.

Naina finally intervened and stopped abhimanyu from hitting Raj further.

Abhi: do you have any excuses left now

Naina: No!

Raj: Naina day something

Naina: I won't. I don't need to defend myself.

She walked away!

Raj followed her. He noticed that Naina was about to faint and rushed up to her!

Naina: don't touch me! Abhi devastated me
By doubting my fidelity and you did the same thing by agreeing to do a DNA test.
You are no longer a part of my life

Raj: Naina I was trying to help... I don't know how allthe results are wrong

Naina: you are dead for me rajveer. Just like abhimanyu.

Inside Nandinis House

Nandini took a devastated abhi to her bedroom. She got him whiskey to drink

Nandini: drink away your pain

Nandini poured glass after glass. Slowly she hugged him and began ruffling his hair: She stood up and abhi hugged her waist sobbing like a child.

She gently raised her shirt and placed Abhis face on her stomach. Abhi began nuzzling into it and kissed her! She walked him over to the bed! And lay down next to him!

Abhi: Nandini... what are you doing? This is you bedroom... I'll go the the guest room.

Nandini: it's fine; you can sleep here. Let me get you comfortable

She removed his shirt leaving him wearing a vest. She then began unbuttoning his jeans

Abhi resisted;

Nandini: I am just getting you comfortable

Abhi was now in his vest and boxers. She handed him another drink and as he guzzled it down she removed her own pants, underwear and bra. She was only wearing Abhis transparent shirt with the top buttons open displaying her ample cleavage.

Nandini: I'll give you company.

She slipped into the bed and took abhi in her arms. She slipped a sheet over the two of them.

Abhi: Nandini pass me the water. This drink
Is too strong.

She opened the bottle but instead of pouring it into his glass she poured it all over herself

Nandini: I am so careless.

Her shirt was now clinging to her body displaying her breasts. She moved her hands to Abhis manhood and could feel it getting hard.

Nandini: do you want some relief from your pain?

Abhi nodded and Nandini opened the remaining buttons of her shirt. She brought his mouth close to her breasts. Next moment abhi was biting them hungrily. She yelled and moaned in pain. She slowly moved Abhis hands to her womanhood.

Nandini: my body still responds to you.

She encouraged him to put her hands inside and he began fingering her. After a while Nandini went down on him and began pleasuring him.

She removed his boxers and brought him on top of her. Abhi was getting restless. She parted her legs inviting him to
Penetrate her! He looked hesitant

Abhi: I am married

Nandini: to a woman who's pregnant with another mans child. That was it! Abhi thrust inside her and began moving in and out wildly.

Nandini hadn't expected so much force and she yelled in pain.

Nandini: abhi slow down! I am not Naina! Why are you punishing me?

Nainas name made him even angrier and he became even more aggressive. All she could do was make him wear a condom. He was at it for an hour and finally collapsed exhausted.
danish1 thumbnail
This was an amazing turn of events..Abhi is mad as usual.but he was surrounded by horrible circumstances which turned him lime That..
Raj is the same..But karna kuch aur chahta hai..Hota kuch aur hai

Naina what to say..She is suffering in midst of all.Stuck between commitment love.Now a bigg2step motherhood..I hope Naina just establishs herself away from the both men..It will cause more pain to her ..She must be at peace this pregnancy
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow what a story.
Again Raj has to suffer without any fault of his.
Well cont soon
Waiting...

PS: please finish your earlier stories.I understand that you are in a writer's block syndrome but all your stories arw near to end kindly of.aleast give a logical end to all.its request please.

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh man... So many twists in such short time. . I am loving the story.. Abhimanyu will repent so badly... I hope nothing happens to Naina because of stress...
Continue soon