Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh my God.. This is so horrible... Naina ana Rajveer are not married yet and Abhimanyu now knows that he is the father of the child... He is surely going to create problems for them...
Continue soon 
danish1 thumbnail
No no no..This is not right..Don't let that guy spoil there happiness again.. Not in this Atleast.
paradigm thumbnail
PART 8

Naina woke up to the sound of anmol crying; she looked up to see abhi holding her; struggling to calm her down.

Raj: Abhi we appreciate you donating blood. But What are you doing here?

Abhi: I came to meet her. I didn't want to wake her up!

Naina: then what did you want to do?

She took the baby from him.

Abhi: I...ummm... I know that she is my daughter. That I am her father... and that...

Naina: How did you suddenly have that epiphany?

Shalini walked in.

Shalini: because of a DNA test. I am sorry Naina, Raj. I knew we desperately needed blood for anmol. And abhi said that condition .. he'd only give blood if I perform a DNA test

Naina looked disgusted

Naina: why did you decide to believe this over the other tests

Abhi: Naina it all makes sense. She has my blood type. You would not have come to me if she wasn't my baby and the test was the final confirmation. She is my baby! My daughter.

Naina: no she isn't. She is my daughter because I gave birth to her and she is rajs daughter because he's loved her unconditionally! You are not a part of her life

Abhi: Naina I am really sorry! I am very sorry... Raj ask her to forgive me.

Raj: abhi just give us some time..

Naina: I forgive you! But I will never forget what you did to me or my daughter. NEVER! LEAVE NOW!!!!!

Abhi: Naina please! I beg you...

Naina: Raj ask him to leave before I call the police

Raj: Abhi please

Abhi reached home... Disheartened and devastated

Nandini: What happened

Abhi: I lost everything! I was wrong. Anmol is my daughter. My baby girl!

Nandini pretended to be shocked and consoled him!

Abhi: I will get to the bottom of this! Find out how o was misled...
Nandini looked worried.

A month later at HQs abhi was working late; Nandini was worried that he was trying to find out the truth of the original DNA reports but was relieved when she realized that he was reading Rajs files from the time he was held in captivity

Abhi: do you know rajs left hand isn't fully functional? And he had suffered from PTSD when he was first rescued

Nandini: how does that bother you?

Abhi: he's going to marry Naina; become my anmols father! How can a disabled man be a good father

I am going to speak to Naina;

Raj was sitting next to anmol on the bed as Naina took a shower; his hand was worse than usual with the stress over the last few days.

Anmol woke up and immediately started smiling at him; indicating she wanted to be picked up!

He picked her up and she nuzzled closer. All his pain went away with his darling in his hands!

Naina came out of the shower and took a
Photo with a camera!

Naina: don't you two look adorable! She knows exactly how she needs to get you ta give in to each demand

Raj she gets up and immediately knows you'll pick her up! Turning her into a spoiled princess

Raj: she's our princess but not spoiled

And he kissed her while she cooed

The door bell rang and the domestic help
Let abhi inside

Naina: What are you doing here?

Abhi: I wanted to speak to Raj; when I didn't find him at his house I figured he'd be here

Raj: what did you want to talk about abhi?

Abhi: is your PTSD fully recovered? How functional is your hand? What are other injuries do you have?

Naina: and who are you to be asking these questions?!

Abhi: I am asking questions you should be askiNg before making him a part of anmols life

Raj: yes I had PTSD; I was on therapy and medication. But I am fully recovered now.

Naina; Raj you don't have to answer him.

Abhi: and your hand! It's not functional is it?

As a disabled man will you be able to give
Anmol the love and attention she deserves

Naina: how dare you!

Unfortunately as luck would have it raj started shaking

Abhi: see!

Raj turned to Naina askiNg her to take anmol. But she didn't. She just stabilized his hands by supporting them.

Naina: you are fine Raj!

And abhi you need to leave right now!

Raj looked shaken.
Naina wanted to talk to him; but he made the excuse of needing to feed anmol! Raj didn't talk to her but finally after anmol fell asleep again he decided to go home.

Naina: where are you going? The weather is crazy outside... Stay here tonight. I'll get the guest room ready.

They ate dinner in silence. Naina could see that Raj was in pain. She had observed that mential stress would bring back many of rajs physical pains.

Raj went to the guest room and took off his shirt. His back pain was back; stress brought back the impacts of many years of torture

Naina walked in and began removing his vest to apply medicine but Raj asked her to get away

Raj: I can handle it!

Naina: I know you can. But it'll be a stretch for you and your hurts are also hurting. Let me do it.

Raj jerker her hand away...and shouted angrily.

I am not a disabled man!

Naina: and I never suggested that! Why are you letting Abhi get to you!

Raj: I am sorry! I shouldn't have reacted like that. But he asked the question I have often asked myself?
Can a damaged man like me make a good husband and father. Anmol and you deserve better.

Naina: Don't ever say that. Please Raj. You have no idea what you mean to both of us. Please remove your vest and let me...

Raj: are you prepared to see what lies beneath? What a tortured body looks like.

Naina nodded and Raj removed his vest. Naina was shocked. Rajs entire back and chest were bruised; there were gashes; whip marks; signs of beating; cigarette burns

Raj: Repulsed, aren't you?

She turned him around and kissed him deeply on his lips? She then proceeded to kiss all his wounds ranging from whip marks to cigarettes burns

Naina: I love all of you! Now lie down and let me apply some appointment.

After she was done; she got up to leave but Raj held her hand. Sit here for a while. The few days I have slept peacefully are when you are around. Otherwise when I close my eyes I often remember my time in captivity

Naina sat down and placed his head on her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair; soothing and calming him down. Finally when he was asleep she kissed him on the forehead before leaving
Edited by paradigm - 6 years ago
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Lovely update. Abhimanyu is seriously sick...he is so disgusting... Such a selfish man...
I hope Rajveer never gives up on Naina and Anmol for Abhimanyu.. I hope he fights for them..
Continue soon 
paradigm thumbnail
PART 9

aj got up next morning and realized it was already noon! He hadn't slept this peacefully in years. When he went out of the room he saw Naina finishing work on some files and anmol sleeping in her playpen. 

Naina: good morning!

Raj: it's afternoon isn't it! I haven't slept this well in years. Thank you. And sorry for speaking harshly with you yesterday.

Naina: why did Abhis words bother you so much Raj? Why don't you ever talk to me about your time in captivity?

Raj: Naina please...

Naina: Raj I am your life partner which means sharing happiness and sadness

Raj: Naina what should i tell you? I was tortured every single day. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I am not the same man! I went through hell in those years in jail. I am not sure if you can love me the same. Abhis words really hit home. 

Naina: I don't love you the same way; I love you more 

And we are making it official today. We are getting married! We have a court slot for 3 pm

Raj: Naina I don't want to rush this. You should stop and think and make the decision that's best for you and anmol. 

Naina: that's exactly what I am doing. Everyone won't be here. But Shalini, UD, alekh they are all coming. We will be a family today. You, me and anmol! 

Raj put his hands on Nainas waist and looked at her tears eyed. He leaned closer and kissed her with an unmatched intensity.

Raj: I love you so much!

3 hours later Raj and Naina were married. It was a simple court wedding and yet there couldn't have been a happier couple. The photographer took photos of Raj and Naina. After a few photographs Raj insisted on bringing anmol into his hands. After all she was integral to this marriage! 

UD: now sit hand over your darling to us!

Raj: why?

Shalini; we are taking her home with us; and you have a room waiting for you at the Intercontinental 

Raj: but...

Shalini: no buts. 

Raj and Naina drove to the hotel in silence. Raj was a bit apprehensive walking into the suite. Part of his was embarrassed showing his scarred body to Naina. The other half was dying to make love to her!

Naina resolved his dilemma. The moment they got into the room she went into the bathroom and came out wearing sexy lingerie 

Naina: I know you are willing to wait forever. I am not. 

Raj smacked his lips on Nainas and gently began massaging her breasts; in no time they were on the bed and had thrown off their clothes. 

Raj stopped suddenly. 

Naina: What happened?

Raj: I didn't even realize that you'll be making love to this hideous body that has scars all over. I can totally understand if you feel repulsed by it! 

Naina: will you stop it!! How many times do I have to explain that I love every part of you. You are the love of my life.

She lay flat and pulled him over her

Naina: make me yours ! Now!

Raj went down on her as she scratched his back. She opened her legs wide and he entered her with one deep plunge 

Naina: Raj... that feels so good. 

He gently moved in and out as she adjusted her hips to allow him to go deeper. 

As their bodies United, both of them felt sheer ecstasy. After an intense love making session they lay in each other's arms 

Naina: you are my other half! In every sense of the word. I love you. 

Raj pulled her closer and wrapped his hands around her! 

Raj: Naina I am never going to let you go away! Never! 

Next morning Raj got up to find Naina wearing his shirt and drying her hair!

He went and hugged her from behind 

Naina: good morning lazy bones. 

Raj: good morning jaan! Can I ask why you are wearing my shirt? 

She went and lay on the sofa and seductively raised it exposing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath  

Naina: come and get it!

Raj: challenge accepted 

Again in no time the shirt was on the floor and they were making intense love to each other. Finally exhausted they took a shower together and got into bathrobes and snuggled into bed!

Naina: I am exhausted, let's get some breakfast! You are such a demanding husband 

Raj: says the woman who can't get enough of making love with me!

Naina chuckled as Raj ordered breakfast!

15 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Raj opened the door!

He was shocked to see abhi standing at the door looking completely drunk

Abhi: so the rumors are true; you two did get married or does Naina sleep with any man these days?

Raj dragged him inside and closed the door to prevent him from creating a scene 

Naina who was lying in bed got up and tightened her robe

Naina: What are you doing here?

Abhi looked around the room; he saw Naina and rajs clothes thrown around and the state of the bed

He walked up to Naina and said 

Abhi: Looks like you didn't feel the need to wait this time around. 

He then turned around and spoke to Raj

Abhi: We consummated our marriage on our first anniversary and you know I am convinced even then when we made love/... apologies had sex, Naina only imagined you. 

Naina: Abhimanyu enough! You need to leave. 

Abhi: why Naina why? Why was it so easy for you to move on? I have been married for months and yet Nandini hasn't taken your place. You are the love of my life! 

He had begun slurring and finally slumped and fell on the ground 

Raj supported abhi

Raj: Naina I'll go and drop abhi to his place. Why don't you head home. I'll see you there 

Raj got home a couple of hours later. Anmol was back and began gurgling as she saw him. Raj took her in his arms and began bouncing her up and down. 

Naina: I am sorry about today. 

Raj: it's not your fault. Abhis a complete mess. Nandini was annoyed because he's never committed to their marriage...

Naina: how's that my fault! He ruined our marriage. Asked me for a divorce. He doesn't get to hold me responsible. He doesn't. He disowned my baby. 

Raj: of course it isn't. I am just concerned for him! He lost you and anmol. He's a wreck and if you ask me he's becoming an alcoholic

Naina: Stop it Raj! I only care about us, not him. Stop speaking about him

Raj: I am sorry Naina! You both are my life. No one else comes close.

He hugged her and kissed her! 

he next few months were perfect for Naina and Raj. They were meant to be husband and wife. Naina went back to work but since both she and Raj were posted at HQs they could take care of anmol. 

At the same time abhi was spiraling out of control; he was at best a high functioning alcoholic. It became his life's mission to find out who had misled him about anmols paternity. When Nandini found out; she was

Frightened and she decided to deflect attention to the other person who benefited from Naina and Abhis divorce: RAJVEER

She manipulated evidence to make Raj look guilty and abhi bought into it completely. It was anmols first birthday when things exploded 

It was a grand celebration. Raj wanted everything to be perfect for his princess' first birthday. The entire KMA gang has also showed up.

Shalini: where's Raj?

Naina: where do you think he is?

She pointed to Raj standing in between all the one year olds, cuddling his darling daughter.

Naina: Raj come here!

Raj came along

Pooja; Sir anmol looks just like you...

Everyone became quiet.

Raj: she does, doesnt she?

Half hour later the security guard to inform them that abhi was at the door. 

Raj: Let him inside 

As the guard left, Naina took anmol from Raj and looked very angry

Naina: he is not coming close to my daughter

Raj: Naina he probably just wants to wish anmol. He does have a relation... 

Before he could complete his sentence abhi had come inside and punched him across the face. 

Anmol began howling as she saw blood coming out of rajs nose.

Raj: abhi; there are kids here. You are scaring them.

Abhi: fine; let's settle it outside. 

He dragged Raj outside and continued smacking him! Finally in self defense Raj has to hit back. 

Alekh; Ali; Huda; UD stepped in to separate them. 

Naina: abhimanyu Rai Chauhan are you completely mad?

Abhi; I am mad! This bas***d ruined our life. He pretends to be the perfect dad to anmol but he's the one who created all the confusion around paternity

Everyone started getting grim as abhi produced proof after proof making Raj look guilty 

Naina had turned white as she remembered those months of humiliation she had to go through when she was pregnant with anmol. She turned to look at Raj who was shell shocked.

Naina began gasping for air as she remembered all the taunts thrown at her and her unborn baby. 

Raj rushed to her side and got her to sit down.

Raj: I didn't do this Naina. I need some time to prove myself but I didn't do this! I promise... I swear on anmol. 

Abhi: Don't swear on my daughter.

Naina: I don't need proofs Raj

Abhi smiled as Raj looked crestfallen 

Naina: because I believe in you! You would never do that to anyone! Let alone to me or anmol. 

Abhi: I don't believe this! But why am I surprised. You wanted out of the marriage the moment Raj came back. This was just an excuse 

Naina: that's not true. 

Abhi: this isn't over. You will pay for this. Both of you 

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Loved the update... Abhimanyu has seriously lost it.. Thank God that Rajveer and Naina are married now... I just hope that they stay together always...
Waiting for the next update 
Continue soon 
danish1 thumbnail
Thank God both are married.. Abhimanyu is complete mess
paradigm thumbnail
PART 10

Raj got up and noticed that Naina was standing by the window. 

He went up to her and hugged her from behind. He turned her around and noticed she was crying 

Raj: Naina why are you crying?! You don't believe abhi, do you? I would never 

Naina: of course not Abhi! It's just that I get overwhelmed thinking about how rough my pregnancy was. Abhi got a DNA test don't

behind my back; humiliated me in court

And everyone at work looked at me with disgust... and 

Raj: it's all in the past. We got anmol out of it...

Naina: and she's my jaan. But I wish.. I had better memories of my pregnancy. Raj I was meaning to ask you...

Can we try for a baby? Anmols a year old; both our kids can have a 2-3 year age gap... grow up together 

Raj: Naina I know you want to erase the memories of the past.. but a baby isn't the answer. It's a big decision and anmol needs our attention

Naina: why are you so hesitant? Do you not want a baby? Will you start loving anmol less when you have your own biological child?

Raj: NAINA ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Naina; give this to me Raj. One uncomplicated thing in our lives - pure joy

Raj: Fine!

Naina squealed and hugged him. 

A month later Raj was working in his office; when Shalini came in. 

Raj: Hi doc!

Shalini: Hi Major! I was at the hospital when I ran into Naina; she was visiting the gyanaec of all people. She mentioned you guys have been trying for a month

Raj: Shalini I can explain 

Shalini: explain what Raj? Explain that yo haven't told Naina about

Raj: about my infertility?! No I haven't. I haven't told her that I can't give her the only thing she wants from me - a child! I haven't told her that the torture in captivity took away my ability to father a child...

Shalini: Raj I can only imagine how hard this six but you need to tell Naina. She's getting her hopes high. Do you know how happy she looked? 

Raj: exactly; since the time we have met we have always been battling challenges; Naveen's innocence; my time in captivity; her marriage to abhi; anmols paternity! Finally she's happy. Completely happy. 

Shalini; and you need to make sure she remains that way; knowing about your infertility will hurt for a few days but she'll recover. Having her hopes dashed will destroy her

Raj: you are right! Why can't our lives be perfect? 

Shalini sighed 

Raj got home that day determined to tell Naina the truth

But when he got home he found Naina with anmol looking completely distraught! She was holding anmol tightly who was crying as a result 

Naina: Raj he'll take her away!

Raj: who?! What? Jaan give anmol to me! I have her. Here I am just putting her to sleep!

After anmol had slept and Naina had also calmed down

Raj: Naina What happened?

Naina: He sent a notice! Abhi went a notice. He's demanding Anmols custody. Alleging we tricked him

Raj: that mans crazy! Is he out of his mind? Naina your don't need to worry! Remember my friend shefali? She's a great lawyer. I'll give her a call right now. 

Raj got shefali onboard but the worry was driving Naina crazy

Naina: let's go and speak to abhimanyu!

Raj; Naina I don't think that's helpful 

Naina: Raj don't you see; we could loose if this case gets to court. The proofs and I know they are doctored are against us! Please Raj. I can't take any chances

Raj reluctantly agreed 

Edited by paradigm - 6 years ago
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Oh my God . Rajveer should tell Naina the truth before she gets to know about it from somewhere else... I am sure she'll understand...abhimanyu is getting cheaper day by day... 
Waiting for the next update 
Continue soon 
danish1 thumbnail
I hope Raj will tell the truth early to naina..abhim Abhi is sick as ever.
Nice turn in story