Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 4

Nandini: Where are you going?
Abhimanyu: Home?
Nandini: shouldn't we talk about what happened last night?
Abhimanyu: what's there to talk about? We have had sex before when we were dating before I met Naina.
Don't get me wrong! I appreciate you being there for me. But please don't act like you were exploited to in any way.
Nandini: I get it! But what next? Shouldn't we get together now that your relation with Naina is over.
Abhimanyu: it isn't! I am angry and devastated by what she did. But if she's willing to make necessary corrections everything will be fine!
Nandini: you want to work on a relation where Naina betrayed you. You didn't forgive me for the one kiss I had with someone else.
Abhimanyu: Don't you see. Naina is my life. And to be fair to her. She didn't have an affair with someone random. She had an
affair with Raj, her first love, her ex-fianc
I am off!
Nandini banged the table in frustration
When abhi reached home, he found Naina leaving
Naina: Had a good night with your Nandini? Don't look so shocked; I had called you an hour back. Nandini picked up my call and told me exactly what you two were up two last night!
Abhi: I am sorry! I am not proud of my actions but they happened in response to your betrayal.
NAINA YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH RAJS CHILD. THATS A BIG DEAL!
Naina: I will not explain myself. I am leaving.
Abhi: Where will you stay? You are in Delhi for meetings for the next 3 weeks
Naina: The army quarters
Abhi: in the same room as Raj?
Naina: you are disgusting

Raj was jogging around the army quarters early next morning! Naina hadn't Responded to his calls or texts all day. He wasn't surprised; self-respect was critical to Naina and he knew he had hurt her terribly by doing that test

He suddenly noticed Naina at the other end of the field. He guessed that she had left her house. She was jogging at a very fast pace, something she did when she was very stressed. He wanted to ask her to slow down but knew that she didn't want to see him at the moment

20 minutes later she stopped and he could see that she was cramping. He rushed to her

Raj: Naina, you need to monitor the intensity of your exercise. You are in your second trimester.

Naina (sarcastically): And who are you to tell me that? The father of this child?

Naina got up to leave.

Raj: I only had your best interest in mind.

Naina: just like the time you decided that I should stay with abhi?

Things took a turn for the worse as Raj and Naina presented their report about KMA. Colonel Chandra was satisfied and decided that it was time to close the investigation. He reassigned both of them to the intelligence unit in Delhi where Abhi was already
Working. The working dynamic between Raj, Naina and abhimanyu was problematic since all three of us were at the headquarters. But they were professionals and managed to find a working rhythm.

Things came to a head at the Annual Army ball which happened a month later.

Naina wasn't in a mood to attend the ball. But the entire old gang insisted that she attend.

Abhimanyu was sitting at the bar and had already gulped down three glasses of wine. His eyes softened as he saw Naina enter the party. She looked gorgeous in a simple dress. Her face was glowing with almost no makeup. As his eyes moved down he noticed Nainas baby bump. She was 4.5 months pregnant and her bump looked even more prominent in a figure hugging dress.

Abhi (thinks): why did you do this to me? I love you so much and you do this to me?

His eyes noticed Raj who had walked in shortly after Naina.

Nandini came up to him and whispered in his ears.

Nandini: What am orchestrated entrance! They actually came together. As a matter of fact Naina has moved in with Raj.

Abhi broke the glass in his hand. He noticed that while Raj was never near Naina he was always hovering around her. In fact he put together a plate of food which he then got Pooja to take to Naina

Pooja: Naina are you alright?

Naina: Yes Pooja, just a bit fatigued. I'll go and rest.

Abhimanyu staggered after her. By this time he was completely drunk.
Naina entered the room and turned around to see that abhi had followed her. Naina walked away

Naina: why are you here?

Abhimanyu walked up to her and put his arms around her waist
Abhimanyu: I am sure you were waiting for Raj! But I am as good as him.

He began kissing her all over her neck and bare back.

Naina moved away.

Abhi held her hand and turned her around gently. Naina could see that he was still the crazy abhi - crazily in love with her; even though his love had been blinded by suspicion. A part of her understood Abhis insecurity. Raj was her first love and it's true that she had never given enough to the relationship. She had always yearned for Raj.

But the reality was that she was married to abhimanyu; pregnant with his child. She decided to give their relation one last chance.

Naina: Abhi why are you doing this? Why are you ruining our relation? Don't you love me anymore.

Abhi: Shh! I love you... I have only loved you. He moved closer to Naina, his eyes looked at hers for permission and he kissed her gently on her lips. As she responded, abhi deepened the kiss and began moving his hands through her hair. A few minutes later she felt his hands massaging her breasts.

Naina was in no mood for physical intimacy. But she knew that this was the only way to reassure abhi about their relation. She had always sensed that abhi was secretly glad that Naina had been a virgin at the time of their wedding. He saw it as a personal victory- Raj had touched her heart and soul first but abhi was the first person she had gotten intimate with.

Abhi picked her up and took her to the bed. He kissed her all over and whispered sweet nothings to her. Naina was clenching the sheets tighter than usual. This time her usual discomfort was compounded with physical pain. Abhi was paying no heed to her pregnancy and had placed his full body weight on her.

Naina: abhi don't place your entire weight on me. You are hurting our baby!

Abhi: our baby! This is that rascal rajveers Baby! And I hate it. Give me a chance and I'll show you what beautiful babies we can make.

Naina snapped! She thought abhi had finally come to his senses but she was wrong.

She pushed him away and got up from the bed. She straightened her dress. But abhi pinned her to wall.

Abhi: the word Rajveer works like a charm. Here you were enjoying the foreplay and the moment you heard his name; you changed your mind. But I haven't!

Raj who was passing by heard yelling from the bedroom.

He clenched her wrists and kissed her hard on her lips. Naina kicked abhimanyu and he staggered away from her.

Naina: Don't ever make the mistake of thinking I am a hapless woman

Raj opened the door and walked in.

Naina: I am a captain in the army. next time you touch me against my will and I'll thrash you black and blue.

Raj was shocked. Without pausing for a second he began beating up abhi. Abhi responded with the same vigor. Soon they were both bloodied. Naina realized that she was more likely to get Raj to stop.

Naina: Raj Stop. For my sake stop.

Raj immediately stepped away.

Abhi (sneered): works like a charm again. I wasn't raping the love of your life. I was getting physically intimate with my lawful ply wedded wife, who was perfectly happy till I took your name. And then she said no!

Naina: and at that very moment you should have stopped.

Abhi: you are my wife. And I'll have sex with you when i like. Even when you are heavily pregnant with your lovers bas***d child.

Raj was shocked again. He lost all control

Raj: I can't believe I was sacrificing my love for you.

He immediately came back to his senses.

Abhi: What do you mean.

Naina: What he means...

Raj: Naina, Stop.

Naina: when Raj returned, I wanted to divorce you. But Raj stopped me!

That was the moment Naina and Abhimanyu's relation breathed its last.

Edited by paradigm - 6 years ago
paradigm thumbnail
Part 5

3 months later

Naina: thank you gentlemen for all your great work. We have successfully wrapped up project Tiranga because of your great work.

Captain Shresth: thank you Naina! It wouldn't have been possible without your leadership over the last 2 months.

As the men left the building Naina sighed. She was proud of having regained the respect she had lost after her divorce with Abhi. Unsurprisingly she had been made the villain in the entire episode. But her success leading this critical counter intelligence effort, had earned the respect of her colleagues. But Naina wondered if she had taken things too far. She had worked 90 hour weeks over the past 2 months, which was ill advised in her state.

Naina (thinks): I am sorry baby! But I will focus on you now.

She Began filling her form for maternity leave but realized to her frustration that she couldn't complete the form without a fathers name.

Shalini who was passing by came in to speak to Naina.

Shalini: all ok?

Naina: I can't submit my application for paternity leave without specifying the name of the father of the baby. I am going to speak to abhimanyu.

Shalini looked concerned but didn't say anything

Naina went o Abhimanyu's office
As Naina entered abhimanyu melted for a second, but immediately stiffened as he saw how heavily pregnant Naina was.

Naina: I need your name on my maternity leave application.

Abhimanyu: really? Are you sure you don't mean Raj? Let me remind you that I am now married to Nandini

Naina: and you shove that into my face all the time. I don't care. Right now I only need to complete the application

Abhimanyu: that's none of my problem. And by the way, this is just the beginning. You will have to answer these questions for this bas***d all your life.

Naina walked away. But once she reached the women's restroom she collapsed. She couldn't remain strong all the time.

As she walked out she found Shalini

Shalini: everything is ok. As your commanding officer, Raj over rode the system. You can submit he application and begin your leave starting tomorrow.

Naina went and submitted her application. Before leaving she went to rajs office.

Naina: thanks Major Shekhawat.

Raj: Naina please take care of yourself. Please rest and plan for your baby...

Naina: I don't need advice from your Major Shekhawat.

Raj: enough Naina! Stop torturing yourself and let me help you. I was 100% serious when I proposed to you. I know you are perfectly capable on your own. I just want to be your partner.

Naina: I don't need your pity Raj.

Naina went home. She had an early morning appointment with Shalini
Shalini: Naina your blood pressure is high. You really need to relax. And you need to regulate your diet. Also have you thought of your birthing plan?

Naina: Shalini give me a few days. I'll come up with a plan to manage all the moving parts.

From the hospital she went to the book store to buy birthing books and was overwhelmed by all the information. She went to the baby store and was equally overwhelmed.

She got tired and went home.

Naina (to herself): you can do this. One step at a time. Let's start by making a list.

But as she began making the list, she got more stressed. She opened Facebook to distract herself and saw photos from abhimanyu and Nandinis party celebrating one month of their wedding.

Shalini came over to drop off dinner and realized that Naina was starting to have a panic attack. She tried to calm Naina and immediately texted Raj who lived nearby.

Raj ran over.

Shalini: Raj Naina is having a panic attack!

Raj: what happened?

Shaljni: Nandini posted some photos on Facebook celebrating a month since the wedding.

Abhi threw a huge party.

Raj walked into the room. Naina was sitting and staring at her laptop. He noticed that she was shivering

Raj: Naina!
Naina: He threw this huge party for her. Gave a speech where
He said he'll give this Marriage everything.

And my child. My child gets nothing! Except for the name bas***d. I am 7.5 months pregnant and I have no idea what I am doing

I can't have this baby! I can't raise her. I can't. I work in the army. How can I raise a baby as a single parent I can't!

It's too late for an abortion. I'll give her up for adoption. But how will I give birth. I don't have a birth plan. I can't do this! I can't do this alone.

Naina was shaking and sweating. She was turning red.

Raj held her tightly.

Raj; if you want you can raise this child perfectly. If you don't you can give her up for adoption.

Naina: Raj I want to keep my baby. But I am scared I can't do this.

She clung to Raj who hugged her tightly! He gently patted her back calming her down.

Raj: who says you are alone? We are all here..

Shalini nodded.

Raj: now lie down and try to sleep. We'll be here.

30 minutes later Naina was finally asleep.

Shalini: Raj you have to play a more active role. She needs a partner and that's you!

Raj: you are right. I will do everything to support Naina. Whether she likes it or not.
paradigm thumbnail
Part 6

Raj became actively involved with Nainas life. Initially she resisted it. But soon she began appreciating it. With Raj by her side helping her every step of the way, she even began looking forward to her baby.

Raj came to meet her before leaving for work and then came to her house directly from work staying there till she fell asleep.

Naina was now 1 week away from her due date.

She was waiting for Raj so that they could have dinner together. The clock hit 9. Then 10. Then 11. It was now close to midnight and Naina was getting desperate. Take phone was switched off. Finally she heard rajs Car come in the drive way. She opened the door and even before Raj could come in, she clung to him crying. She was hitting him.

Naina: where were you? Do you know how worried I was?

Raj: of someone should be worried or should be me. Why are you still awake? I thought you would be asleep and came to check on you!

Naina: Raj don't ever do this again. I need you. I thought you had gone away!

Raj: are you crazy? I was late because I was finishing work before I go on leave starting tomorrow.

Naina: leave?

Raj: for one month. To be with you and the baby once s/he arrives next week.

Naina began crying a fresh set of tears.

Raj did his best to wipe away her tears with his fingers.

Raj noticed how innocent Naina still looked and reminded him of the time she had first fallen in love with her.

He didn't know what came over him and he kissed her gently on her lips.

He was embarrassed and immediately walked away. But Naina held his hand.

Naina: when you proposed to me, were you serious? Before she could say anything more Raj put his hands on his pocket and took out a ring box.

Raj: I still am.

Naina: you have had this box with you all these weeks?

Raj: years. Naina do you remember what day it is today?

Naina: how can I forget that horrible day. Four years back you left for a mission where you went missing in action.

Raj: Naina that was supposed to be the most beautiful day of our life! I was going to propose to you. With the same ring. But our train left before you reached the station.

Four years later I want to make amends.

Naina Ahluwalia, will you marry me? Let me
Be your life partner and the father of your child?

Naina nodded tears streaming down her eyes. He placed the ring in her finger and hugged her tightly.

Naina: AAAHHH! Raj looks like this day got even better. My water just broke.

Raj made Naina sit down, called Shalini, picked the hospital bag and drove her to the hospital.

At the hospital Raj was waiting outside Nainas room unsure if she wanted him
Inside. Shalini came outside.

Shalini: What are you doing here? Your fianc wants you inside; putting the ring on the finger was the easy part, now comes the hard part.

1 hour later:

Shalini; great job Naina! I can see the head crowning.

Raj was holding her hands!

Raj: Naina one final push.

Naina: AAAHHH

Next moment they heard a loud and strong cry from a baby girl.

Naina had tears streaming down her eyes.

Shalini: hear her cry! She's as strong as her mother.

The nurses cleaned the baby and came up to Raj.

Nurse: Mr Shekhawat. Be the first one to hold your daughter.

Naina nudged Raj to pick her up. He was nervous at first but the baby took an instant liking to him.

Shalini: look. She senses her father.

Raj felt reassured and held her even closer. He sat next to Naina and gently handed over the baby to her. Both of them began crying.

But four years later these were tears of joy.
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update finally Naina is through the tough stage of pregnancy with Raj by her side.
How cute
Hope now after Abhi comes to know the truth he doesnt create problem in RN's life.
Waiting for the next.
danish1 thumbnail
Finally..Just awesome course of events..I hiph that Abhimanyu stays out
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awww so sweet .. I am so happy that Rajveer and naina are together and they have a princess too.. Glad that naina and abhimanyu got divorced.. .
Waiting for the next update 
Continue soon 
senchaitali131 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii
Dear

Nice & beautiful part.
Naina & Rajveer is now a baby.

Raj is always the best.
Keep it up.
Arjunpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please abhi ko vilain mat banao.please.chanel bhi use bura dikhaya.iam a big gaurav fan.please use bura mat banao.
Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now what's gonna next...really enjoyed this new concept...and thanks for pm
paradigm thumbnail
Part 7

Shalini: your fianc is on top of everything; bills medicines everything

Naina: yes except...

Shalini: except what?

Naina: truly being able to accept this baby?

Shalini: What are you saying? Raj is so considerate.

Naina: but he isn't letting himself get attached to the baby. He never holds her
For more than 10 mins. It's almost as if he doesn't want to get close to her

Raj: that couldn't be further away from the truth.

Shalini and Naina turned to see Raj standing at the door. Shalini was getting up to leave but Raj asked her to stay.

Raj: when I was in captivity; I was beaten up every day.They thought they could break me to reveal secrets.

I lost functionality of my left hand. Since o got back I am undergoing treatment but my hand isn't perfect. Suddenly, without notice, my hand goes numb. Which is why I avoid holding our baby for longer than a few minutes.

Naina: I am so sorry Raj! I should have...

Raj: no I was the one who kept the truth from you. I was afraid you... you wouldn't want to be with a disabled man... but I assure you it's getting better

Naina: Shh... I love every part of you

She leaned over and kissed Raj gently on the lips. I love and you and so does our daughter and we are both so lucky to have you!

Naina was discharged two days later and Raj took her home; he stayed with her at her house

Naina: Raj people often say bad things about you because they think this is your baby. Do you really want to stay here? My reputation is ruined but yours doesn't need to be and I... we can get married and...

Raj: She is my baby! And yes we will get married but not the day you are discharged from the hospital. But very soon!

He held the baby closer to himself who was comfortably asleep in his arms.

Raj treated Naina like a queen and his daughter like a princess

Naina: Raj you wake up at night for her and take care of errands all day! You'll get burnt out.

Raj: Naina you don't know how special each moment is for me. When I was in... in captivity I never thought I'd get all of this! And now I have it... I have my Naina in my life and my baby. All this is invaluable... Anmol!

Naina: that's perfect. The perfect name. Our daughter will be called anmol... because that's what she is. To you and me!

Raj: Naina I know I said we'd wait; but o really want to get married to you. To be anmols dad legally... to...

Naina: let's do it today?

Raj: haha! Today? How about next week. Naina I know our happily ever after is starting later! But it'll be perfect

Naina: it's already perfect! Should we inform everyone? Alekh, Pooja.. the whole gang. I am not sure if they'll be able to make it on such short notice but...

Everyone made it! And Raj almost wished they hadn't because they dragged him away to his own house and insisted that he couldn't see Naina till the wedding. On the day of the wedding he showed up at Nainas House to pick her up

Huda: Sir what are you doing here? We would have brought Naina to the court.

Raj; I know you would have. But I will take my Naina court myself. And that's an order.

He smiled and went into Nainas room.

He went to Nainas room and found that she wasn't ready yet. In fact she was crying holding anmol in her hands.

He rushed to her side

Raj: what's wrong?

Naina: she's been having fever all week. And now her body is burning...

I don't know what to do.

Raj: we are taking her to the hospital

Naina: but the court marriage?

Raj: nothing is more important than her

At the hospital
Dr: Raj unfortunately she has an intense viral infection. We have started her on antibiotics. Her blood group is AB negative which is extremely rare. Neither of you share the blood type and our blood bank doesn't have it either: we are trying our best but you should also try and find a match
He walked away

Shalini; but abhi does!

Naina reacted sharply.

Naina; and you think he'll give my baby blood?

Raj calmed her down.

Let's try other options

Alekh: and we are all here to help.

Despite their best efforts; they didn't find a match.

Raj: Naina I am going to abhi!

Naina; he'll never agree. And on top of it he'll insult you!

Raj: I don't care. I will make him come.

Abhis house.

Abhi was sitting and looking at his phone. It was a picture of him and Naina, taken just before Raj got back. He had begun feeling like Naina loved him; that she was finally past Raj! But as he was wrong

Nandini came and sat in his lap.

Abhi: Nandini I am not in a mood!

Nandini: when are you in a mood? Who are you abhi? You are not the man I fell in love with. All you do is mope about Naina; who by the way got married to her baby's father today.

Just then Raj walked in.

Nandini; and here he is!

Abhi: why are you here?

Raj: you need to come to the hospital. Anmol needs a blood transfusion

Abhi: why should I care if your precious daughter needs a transfusion and why aren't you or Naina giving her blood

Raj: because our blood groups don't match. She has the same blood type as yours. AB negative.

Abhi: I am sorry! It's rare for parents blood group not to math. But there is no way I am giving blood to the baby whose conception ruined my marriage

Raj: Damn it abhi she's your child

Abhi: again that nonsense.

Raj: abhi I am begging you! The whole world sees her as my child and she is my daughter. But you share the same blood group. PLEASE!!! She's a three month old baby. How can you hurt her.

Nandini; What nonsense

Abhi: I'll come. Nandini stay out of this!

Abhi went to the hospital and agreed to donate blood. As anmol received the transfusion she began recovering rapidly. And was finally shifted to the normal ward. Raj and Naina were mentally exhausted and fell asleep by her bedside. Abhi looked at anmol from afar.

Shalini walked up to him.

Abhi: are the reports here?

Shalini: how selfish are you! Before agreeing to donate the blood, you put forth a condition to do a DNA test as well. I would never do that to Raj and Naina, but I knew how much anmol needed the blood

Abhi opened the reports and was shocked to see they were positive. He was Anmols father.