Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 11

Naina: Abhi please don't do this! When you left me you caused me tons of pain please don't put me through this again!

Abhi: I am sorry Naina, I don't want to cause you more pain! But I can't let Raj get away with this. He can't ruin my life and get away Scott free 

Naina: Raj didn't do anything 

Abhi: Really Naina? 

I showed you concrete evidence about how he destroyed our relation but you didn't believe me

Naina; for once let me accept that he wanted to break our marriage; why would he be such a great father to anmol? 

Abhi: It's obvious; can't you see? That's because he can never have children of his own 

Naina: What is wrong with you abhi? How can you say that?!

Abhi: wow! Let me guess; he never told you about his infertility issues; after he came back he was put through a complete medical evaluation and I had to sign off on those documents 

Rajveer: that information was confidential; you had no right to talk about it

Naina: Raj; is this correct?

Abhi: I had no intention to spring it as a surprise; had no idea you were hiding the truth from Naina

Raj: Naina I can explain; 

Raj held her hand but she brushed it off

Naina: this isn't the time to talk about Raj! I am here to chat about anmol! Abhi I am begging you!

Abhi was beginning to melt when Nandini spoke 

Nandini: why should abhi always compromise? Abhi and I are as capable of raising anmol as both of you

Abhi: Nandini is right; please leave 

Raj and Naina left; Naina was completely silent and did not say a word. When she got home she hugged anmol close to herself 

She began walking away as Raj came close 

Raj: Naina; please don't do this to me! I love you and I love anmol to death! I had no intention of hiding anything 

I would have told you in good time 

Would it have changed your decision to marry me? 

Naina: of course not Raj! 

But why do you keep hiding things from me? This isn't like you! You are...

Raj; Naina I was in captivity for 3 years! That's not a joke! It's a very long time; a lot happened to me and I want to forget it. I did mean to tell you about my infertility; but you were so happy... you wanted it so badly and I thought... 

Anyways this won't effect anmols custody; I promise 

Unfortunately it did.

Raj; Naina abhi, Nandini were at a mediation session

Judge: Naina; Raj id highly recommend agreeing for a shared custody; if this case goes to court abhimanyu will definitely gain shared custody if not more

Naina (yelling): You can't be serious! He refused to accept my daughter; insulted me in court during our divorce proceedings

Judge: I understand... but there's evidence to suggest he was misled about paternity and that too by your current husband

Rajveer: I did not do anything; I would never hurt Naina!

Judge: unfortunately the evidence suggests otherwise; also please everyone step back and think about anmol! That poor child will be put through hell if this case goes to trial. We are done today; we'll have another session in two weeks after which you have to take a call on whether you want to take this to court! 

As everyone was leaving court; Naina made another desperate appeal to abhimanyu who melted 

Abhimanyu; I'll give up the case and all parental rights! Leave Raj

Naina: abhi please! I can't do that... he's my everything 

Abhimanyu; and I can't let the many who took away my everything go away without punishment 

Naina was a wreck; the fear of losing anmol was driving her crazy! Raj was struggling too - there was the fear of losing anmol and the fear of losing Naina as well. He had noticed Naina grow distant! His physical pains were also getting worse 

Raj decided to plan a special evening with Naina! He took Naina out to their favorite restaurant where they used to go in their dating days! He noticed Naina loosen up and laugh and smile. Anmol was also having a splendid time; laughing and babbling non stop

As they got home; anmol was asleep in Nainas arms! She handed her over to Raj and decided to freshen up! Before she reached her bedroom; she heard anmol howling! Raj had placed her on the bed and was in visible pain

Naina: What happened?

Raj: my hands began shaking and I was losing grip

Naina (without thinking) if you aren't capable of handling a child; let me know

Raj looked shattered! Naina immediately apologized and Raj didn't say anything further. He knew how stress Naina was!

After they put Anmol to bed; they went to their bedroom

Raj went and hugged Naina from behind and began kissing her neck! She hugged him back and began crying

Naina: I am sorry for what I said! I am really sorry... 

Raj: Shh.. 

He kissed her gently on her lips. After several months; Raj and Naina made love that night! But their happiness was short lived! Next morning; abhimanyu had sent them a court notice! He was taking the case to court 

Naina went ballistic

Naina: I'll lose my daughter! I can't afford to lose my daughter 

Raj (quietly) our daughter; anmol is our daughter! 

Since this whole mess started you keep referring to anmol as your daughter 

Naina: I am going to lose anmol and you care about semantics?! 

Raj: she's my daughter too! 

Naina: no Raj; it's not the same... I carried her; she's my flesh and blood! She can't mean as much to you. And all this is happening because of you! 

Raj: Enough! I have cut you so much slack... enough! She's not my biological daughter.. but I love her to death.. I have loved her; cared for her.. in exactly the same way that you have! Just because she's not my biological daughter does not mean you treat me like this! 

Raj stormed off leaving a guilt stricken Naina. 

Raj came home late at night. Even as his Car entered the driveway he could hear anmol howling! He ran inside

Naina: she wouldn't stop crying! She kept looking for you all day. Walked from room to room searching for you! Hasn't eaten a thing all day. 

Raj immediately took her in his hands

Raj: I am so sorry my Bacha! So sorry.. papa's back; who's papas angel? Who's papas jaan? Anmol!  

He took the bowl of mashed dal and chawal and began feeding her! He then cradled her in his arms singing all her favorite lullabies and finally an hour later she was asleep 

Raj walked away and Naina stopped him...

Naina: I cant even begin to apologise...

Raj: I have been through a lot Naina.. A lot... But you know what hurts me the most? YOU? Believing that I would ever hurt you or anmol..

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I feel so bad for Rajveer... Naina can't treat him like this... He is Anmol's father by heart... How can she say time and again that he can't love her like a biological father...
That is so unfair...
Waiting for the next update
Continue soon 
danish1 thumbnail
Nice updates.Naina is definitely stressed,but doesn't mean she can take it over Raj.
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update
Cont soon