nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you Branka, Vimaa, nado, and all the friends, for the wonderful wishes, greetings, blessings and the colorful Easter eggs for Abhi . Hope you all had a great celebration and a restful day for today.❤️ Have a wonderful time. 🤗

Image result for good morning wishes with flowers
Image result for kids with easter eggs

Have nice day you and Abhi 🤗

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

E moj Nale 🤗 , sta je zivot- par koraka, malo tuge i meraka, malo brate malo, malo je... [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MgXO_qlotUc[/YOUTUBE]

Hvala ti za pesmu 🤗
Tako je, malo tuge i meraka a nekad ni to.

Jedna pesma za tebe.❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGuehMtiOgg[/YOUTUBE]
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

We the rainbow girls!😃

Animated GIF

Thank you Madi 🤗

Wonderful work 👏
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

It is such a hot midsummer day here, hope you all are enjoying good weather where ever you are residing, except Padma, who is sharing the same weather as me as we are more or less in close by states! Hope you visit a doctor today for your recurring health problem, Padma!

Hope all my ex yu friends celebrated Easter with much gaiety and joy!🤗

Nats, wishing you lots of peace and enlightenment! Thanks for the beautiful song!

Have a great day everyone! Thoughts for the day!

Photo
Instagram

Life is a balance between what we can control and what we cannot. I'm learning to live between effort and surrender. #life #balance #happiness
The most beautiful words in the world

Hello Vibha . Thanks for wonderful quotes 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Dear Padmaja, I hope that your new therapy will help you feel better.

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day.❤️

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Wow, Madi, finishing off this CC in style and onto 22, but now we are only few pages left, so let Branka come and make a new nest, then you go in jet speed! Loved Rainbow girls, was trying to identify myself, maybe the one in blue skirt and light blue shirt? Adored the way our skirts were fluttering! Hope no sudden gust of wind!😃

Padma, all cold cough medicines cause drowsiness, do not know what is in them but good you are on antibiotics, your chest congestion will clear.

Lovely images, Nado, always pretty and sweet!

Have a good day everyone!

WELCOME TO YOUR VORTEX | The ultimate compilation of quality LOA material on the net. What would you do with your time, if money were no option? What makes your soul shine? You have the power within you to do anything, ANYTHING, that your beautiful heart desires. The process has been said a million times in a million different ways. This can be condensed down to just two steps, and this is them; 1) Imagine your life the way you want it to be in specific vivid detail. Obsess over it every waking moment. Ignore what you see and live in your own dream world. 2) FEEL the emotions of already having it deep in your heart, in as much glorious detail as you can. The one and only rule? You must frame every bit of your desired dream in a positive way. Instead of 'get rid of illness', turn it around to 'optimal health'. If you struggle with understanding spiritual manifestation, it may help to look at my boards 'quantum physics' and also 'recommended reading'/ 'recommended listening' about neuroplasticity, and re-wiring the brain with new neural pathways. This is the scientific explanation for the EXACT same thing as what spirituality teaches us. Look for articles by Greg Braden, Dr Joe Dispenza and Norman Doidge. WHAT WE ARE DOING IS EFFECTIVELY TRAINING OUR BRAINS TO EXPECT A DIFFERENT OUTCOME. It's easy, and you absolutely have the power to do it. Wishing you so much love on your journey! Dust #LOA #lawofattraction #thesecret #money #rich #spiritual #crunchy #abundance #manifest #frequency #visualisation #gratitude #wealthy #alignment #welcometoyourvortex law of attraction, spiritual, neuroplasticity, neuroscience, quantum physics, coincidence, synchronicity, higher purpose, attract money, attract lover, relationships, the secret, affirmations, vision board, soul mate, Abraham Hicks, lottery, manifesting, visulisation, specific person, universe, wealth, gratitude, vibration, mantra, frequency, energy, magic, alignment, abundance, rich, vision board, free, freebies, love, affirmations, money, cash
Viswasruti thumbnail
😊

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
😊
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago