Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow friends😊

These days I am not able to consentrate on any thing because of cold and cough. It all started 15 days back, took all precations, medicines and all, no relief. Don't know what to do. Will try something else.

Natty getting isoleted is no solution. I agree and relate very much to your condition, but dear fo come here and pour your heart out. We all are here to listen to you🤗

Good day all of you and will come later😊

Padmy 🤗, I'm aware you always could feel with me, thank you my dearest Rainbowian ❤️ [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=bQjt9VGxIdM[/YOUTUBE]
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you my Baby for all the songs that you posted here in last few days...🤗

I love ABBA, but than, I can not say that I like this song if it means what it looks it means...But, you are a big girl now, and I guess that you have your reasons for your decissions...and I respect that...

Knowing me...knowing you...there is lots of things that we could do...but I guess it is entirelly up to you...I will always remember those good days we spent here on IF, fighting the same battles...having so much fun...Would love that you change your mind and stay around...or drop by from time to time, but guess

As long as this place will be here on IF, it will never be an empty house...somebody will always be here to welcome you if you like to come and stay, or just come to say Hi (there is always something to say)...you are always welcome...🤗

Love you ...Take care...❤️

Image result for saying goodbye to a job quotes

Okay... but this ABBA song you like for sure... 😊 bye mama... 🤗 [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tXFa7D41_ww[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
It is such a hot midsummer day here, hope you all are enjoying good weather where ever you are residing, except Padma, who is sharing the same weather as me as we are more or less in close by states! Hope you visit a doctor today for your recurring health problem, Padma!

Hope all my ex yu friends celebrated Easter with much gaiety and joy!🤗

Nats, wishing you lots of peace and enlightenment! Thanks for the beautiful song!

Have a great day everyone! Thoughts for the day!

Photo
Instagram

Life is a balance between what we can control and what we cannot. I'm learning to live between effort and surrender. #life #balance #happiness
The most beautiful words in the world

Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.
Related image
Image result for good morning greetings gif images
Viswasruti thumbnail
Natali our dear friend, have no idea what made you to distance yourself from all of us ! We always love to have you here , as your Mama's lovely girl and a good friend to all of us . If possible change your decision and stay with us .

Image result for don't go far away from me quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Branka Madam , here is a request! Please do prepare the new nest for us to weave many stories there !!🤗
Image result for new nest bird quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail
We the rainbow girls!😃

Animated GIF
Viswasruti thumbnail
Animated GIF

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you had. The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience.
Animated GIF
Viswasruti thumbnail
Animated GIF

Word Count: 0