Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

We had so much fun with all the stories and tribal experience! Yes, actually quite forgot, Nado and Dragice would need translation of Riya's and Madi's story, maybe Madi too could do it in the evening as Branka would be busy with Orthodox Easter.

Avi, little Abhi in grass skirt is so cute, had me in splits, surely he would have loved to dance with us and got uncontrollable!❀️ How is this headgear for him?
Image result for girls tribal birthday dress

Reading some posts, was not clear, but if Nats, if for some reason is planning to quit, want to tell her, will miss her and will remember all the good times we shared together ❀️ but I am no one to stop any adult of their decision, however, you are most welcome here always, any time you change your mind, no one here harbours anything but positivity for you, dear friend!

Have a great weekend everyone!
You will never speak to anyone more than you speak to yourself in your head. Be Kind to yourself.

This one for Nats!

Ah! How good it feels, the hand of an old friend

Thank you for gifting me a special headgear!πŸ˜ƒ I selected this for you Vimaa! Mom approved it !!😊 After playing for a while , give back my butterfly please!!πŸ˜ƒ
Related image

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Madi, you sweetheart, you translated all the stories for our ex yu girls on my request, so much time, energy and effort you spent, Branka, you too, love you girls, this is the true spirit of Easter!

Aww, such beautiful images from Abhi, a tight hug for him!πŸ€—

Thank you Branka for an egg for the well being of the CC, we are such a small group but love the way all come with unconditional love, without being judgemental and accept each other with compassion and enjoy the positivity around. Prats is our muse and will always be but it is astonishing how without having any serial to discuss or new activities of our muse, we still have love to keep us going!πŸ‘πŸΌ. Happy Easter to those who celebrate today, may happiness, peace and love be with you and your family always!

Easter is a Christian holiday festival which is celebrated on the resurrection of the Jesus Christ, according to the beliefs of Christians on the third day after the crucifixion as explained in the New Testament. The holiday is actually moveable in terms of dates, which means that...
May every cloud above you give way to skies of blue. And on this Easter morning let only joy shine through. Happy Easter

Much blessings to my Abhi on Easter!

Boy Hugging Rabbit Art Print | Baby Art Prints
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Oooh, thank you dear Abhi for this gift, see, by magic I changed its colour too, here I return to you your butterfly with lot of blessings your way to have a carefree, healthy and happy life always!
If you are interested in improving your photography skills then just click on the photo.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends. Today is Sunday , a bit busy . πŸ€—
Image result for good morning roses gif
Viswasruti thumbnail
⭐️Happy Easter Friends!⭐️
Related image

The growing trees, the new flowers, and birds that sweetly sing whisper to me that it's Easter!!Here is wishing warmth for your soul on Easter and always! Gather together with the people you love and celebrate the brightness & beauty all around you! Happy Easter !!
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Ohhh, awwweee, Madi ❀️ Just now I saw that you google translated all those posts πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— You are such a great friend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much β€οΈπŸ€—

Hey, You... the Light in me thinks the Light in you is freaking AWEsome. Namaste.

Colors of the Rainbow

Branka , thanks a lot for all these great quotes you posted for me . πŸ€— Hope , while translating these, our google aunt didn't do any mistake in the form of words and expressions. Don't know what this google aunt will plan to tease us!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Happy Easter our passionate and precious friend.Here is a tight hug and warm wishes for you Madam.❀️

Image result for for you my friend quotes
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Madi, you sweetheart, you translated all the stories for our ex yu girls on my request, so much time, energy and effort you spent, Branka, you too, love you girls, this is the true spirit of Easter!

Aww, such beautiful images from Abhi, a tight hug for him!πŸ€—

Thank you Branka for an egg for the well being of the CC, we are such a small group but love the way all come with unconditional love, without being judgemental and accept each other with compassion and enjoy the positivity around. Prats is our muse and will always be but it is astonishing how without having any serial to discuss or new activities of our muse, we still have love to keep us going!πŸ‘πŸΌ. Happy Easter to those who celebrate today, may happiness, peace and love be with you and your family always!

Easter is a Christian holiday festival which is celebrated on the resurrection of the Jesus Christ, according to the beliefs of Christians on the third day after the crucifixion as explained in the New Testament. The holiday is actually moveable in terms of dates, which means that...
May every cloud above you give way to skies of blue. And on this Easter morning let only joy shine through. Happy Easter

Much blessings to my Abhi on Easter!

Boy Hugging Rabbit Art Print | Baby Art Prints

Vibha , our dear friend πŸ€— thanks a lot for appreciation.πŸ€— Where are our Nado and Dragice ?? Must be busy with Easter celebrations!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Image result for for you my friend quotes
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Easter !
Hristos Voskrese!
Srecan Vaskrs!

deca se tucaju jajima
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow friends😊

These days I am not able to consentrate on any thing because of cold and cough. It all started 15 days back, took all precations, medicines and all, no relief. Don't know what to do. Will try something else.

Natty getting isoleted is no solution. I agree and relate very much to your condition, but dear fo come here and pour your heart out. We all are here to listen to youπŸ€—

Good day all of you and will come later😊

Hello Padmaja.
I hope your health is improving. 😊

deca se tucaju jajima
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Evening and Happy Ester to all our Ex Eu girlsπŸ€—