Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello friends 😊

Peacefull and blessed Good Friday Branka and Nataly and your femily, and every who are celebrating Easter on Sunday.

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

Hello Nada πŸ€—...Love your outfit. You are one cute little witch. πŸ€—
I can see that your broom is magical...must have reached an super sonic speed...πŸ˜†
Mine is an old model...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Halloween Costume Hat. Witch Hat. Wizard Hat. Fantasy Hat.
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

WOWWW, OMG, how this young boy from BV changed...Thank you Padmaja for article. πŸ€— Always loved Shanky, love him in his new look as well. Wish him good luck in all his future projects. ⭐️ I'll translate it on my language...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for translete Branka ❀️
If you have little time, translation Madi and Ruya stories, please. I'm not sure I understood it well. Thank you πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nada πŸ€—...Love your outfit. You are one cute little witch. πŸ€—
I can see that your broom is magical...must have reached an super sonic speed...πŸ˜†
Mine is an old model...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Halloween Costume Hat. Witch Hat. Wizard Hat. Fantasy Hat.

πŸ˜†

To "driving" together?

Two little witches on one broom
nn027 thumbnail

Have nice day friends πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

When all the Bikini-clad Rainbow girls traveled on their thorny brooms, at last, they landed in a corner of the forest where there is a Tribal conclave going on !! πŸ˜›
All the tribals stopped singing and their wild dancing because of the intruders all of a sudden landed there!!
They tied all the girls into a big tree and started dancing around them in their own way , waiting for the head of their Tribe to come to decide the punishment to the girls!

They were indulged in customary dancing and music , meanwhile preparing to cook special food for the festive feast! Started selecting from the rainbow girls for the toast!

All were terrified, started throwing stars and clouds on Madi for her mad request! Amidst all chaos Riya was silent, was in her meditation! The Rainbow girls started sending their last messages to their near and dear ones at that dawn!

The tribals' wait was over and lol... their leader landed there !

He saw the RGs and stunned, said something to his people in his language!

Vibha knows many languages, she translated for her girls --- he said " they are in minimal dresses, means must be either Devils or Divas !!!! Don't cook them, let us ask them to dance !! They will entertain us from now onwards, on every full moon and new moon days !

All the Rainbow girls frightened, because they are still learners in dance, looking at Branka hoping she'll do something!

She was confused ... How can I teach dance to you in this weird circumstances ???

Ohh ... not dance,😲 convince them to leave us! You are a permanent persuader, please Branka , do it again !! 😊😊

Writing in progress .....

Image result for tribal way of celebration

Love your story Madi πŸ€—...so we ended up in a huge trouble πŸ˜²πŸ˜†, I'm sure that you will find a way to get us out of it...πŸ˜† This tribe looks really frightening...πŸ˜† I must tell you that my conviction technique is not as good as before ...nobody take me seriously any more πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...maybe I can try with my tribal dance...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† What you think???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Artists Moment
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

And finally for my online mama... ❀️ πŸ€— [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6MjH9mJcP6E[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you my Baby for all the songs that you posted here in last few days...πŸ€—

I love ABBA, but than, I can not say that I like this song if it means what it looks it means...But, you are a big girl now, and I guess that you have your reasons for your decissions...and I respect that...

Knowing me...knowing you...there is lots of things that we could do...but I guess it is entirelly up to you...I will always remember those good days we spent here on IF, fighting the same battles...having so much fun...Would love that you change your mind and stay around...or drop by from time to time, but guess

As long as this place will be here on IF, it will never be an empty house...somebody will always be here to welcome you if you like to come and stay, or just come to say Hi (there is always something to say)...you are always welcome...πŸ€—

Love you ...Take care...❀️

Image result for saying goodbye to a job quotes

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you all for your nice words for Good Friday... ❀️

I have to go now, but will try to be here in the night and will than translate those stories Riya and Madi wrote ...See you later...bkiss

Good evening
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a fun it wasπŸ˜† giggling for 15 minutes while reading back pagesπŸ˜ƒ !loved all the parts of the story written by different writers at different stages!!😊
Tulasi, whenever I saw your post/poem it always reminds me Seetha and your association with her .πŸ€— Happy to know that our Krishna is growing up with many artistic skills.❀️ My best wishes and blessings are with her.❀️ Please , take care of your health. πŸ€—
Branka, happy to know that now you got some respite from the busy festive preparations because you've well prepared in advance for all these. πŸ€—
Riya, Vimaa, Madhu, and Branka , thoroughly enjoyed the story!πŸ‘ Riya, I am not good at writing, only an admirer of good literature.😊 Thanks for your presence and for all this fun.πŸ€—
Nado , our cutest friend,πŸ€— Abhi is eager to play with you !πŸ€—
Dragica, thanks a lot for the coffee and flower bouquets. β€οΈπŸ€—
Thanks, Madhu , at last, we reached back to our heavenly Rainbow with bags full of gifts, i.e skull necklaces, and grass skirts with that wet bikini intact on our body!πŸ˜†
Abhi in his grass skirt--

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great weekend.
A bit busy today. Will be back again in the evening.
Image result for good morning my dearest friend poems