Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow awesome update dear
Thanks for pm
Continue soon dear πŸ˜ƒ
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very good chapter but end is little sad update next chapter soon pm me thanks for pm
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update
I hope heera is acting out of her character just to make vishaka believe that her plan is working
Jalal and heera have suffered enough problems in their relation
I hope they dont have to go through more of it
Update asap buddy
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vishaka...😲
can be expected from her , hope it will not create some real trouble for jo-ja...

felt bad for heera & akbar , both had some sad happenings hope everything'll be alright .
old_charm thumbnail
waiting for update .
plz post the next part soon !
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone I hope all of you are doing great . I know I have been rally bad with update , but now I am here with the new chapter . I have been busy off late so I can not update regularly . So here is the new chapter of my ff. Do let me know about what you think about my update in the comment section, and keep loving my work , like you always do. Without farther a do I m giving my new update do read it and enjoyπŸ˜›

CHAPTER 75

Lalita hear everything from outside she was feeling very bad for Hira . Hira has always been very kind and generous to her, she never treated theDasi's badly. Lalita can sense that something wrong is going to happen. She feels that Hira is going to be trapped. Lalita came back in her Hojra. Lalita was thinkin how she can help Hia . She first thought that she will try to inform Sehensha . But then she thought that what she will say to Jalal? On which basis she will say that Hira is going to get into trouble . Hira is a queen it is nott easy to say anything bout her, she is a public as well as political figure .

Lalita was thinking for a very long time, then an idea struck her mind. She hought she will talk to Panchana. She knows that Panchana will understand. In the beginning of her marriage Hira use to say that he is a very nice man, but the only problem with him is that he gets influenced by others. Lalita is sure that Panchana is governed by others , heloves Hira but how he can get this courage to stock her . She has decided that she will talk o Panchana she is sure that he will understand if she tries a bit . She knows it very well that Hira is married to Jala and she loves Jala, but she will never that panchana is harmed. If lalita can make him convince that whatever he is doing is wrong , may be he will go back to Amber . lalita erote a letter to panchana in the name of Vishkha she wrote in that letter that

It is very urgent, we need to talk. Tomorrow in the afternoon when the sun will be middle in the sky we will meet near the Shiva temple. Lalita went to Panchana's room, she kept in mind that nobody could see her. She went near Panchana's room and she slide the letter under the door into his room and then came back to her own room.

Next morning Jalal ,was eager to meet Hiira, he knew he has not done well . He must have informed Hira, but he couldn't as Rukayiya was very ill and she was feeling very low emotionally . Jalal knows that Hira is a mbt did not show any mature girl. She will understand mood swings of a women Jala was told that Hira was with Rukayiya Begum . Hira was stitching a handkerchief, she heard the announcement, but did not show any excitement . Jalal eneterd the room with smile and sat near to Hira, HIra was busy with her work . Jalal smiled and said-

Jalal- Good morning Hira begum, I must say you stich very well . I would like you to stich something for me .

Hira- It will be an honor for me if I can stich something for you. Jalal looked at Hira and smiled agagin, he as enjoying this anger of Hira

Jalal- I agre Hia begum that I am a king, and you also follow some royal protocol , but also we share other relationship. We are husband and wife, and we can be informal with each other as well.

Hira I know , that I am your wife, one of your many wives. Jala can sence that Hira is very angry .

Jallal- I know Hira begum that you are very angry, and you should be. I promised that I will meet you . But I could not as I had to go to ukayiya Begum.

Hira- I did not say anything to you Sehensha. I understand you are not only my husband, you have many wives . You have to give your time to them as well, and I have to bear with it.

Jalal- Hira begum I know you felt bad, and I understand that I know you love me and it is obvious that you will feel jealous.

Hira- Sehnsha please I have a request , I don't want to t talk about last night . I have been through a lot last night, you have some responsibilities and you are bound to fulfil them. Jalal was going through a lot lately . Jalal got angry and said-

Jalal- What you are tryin to say Hira begum? What do you think ehta I was doin g ;last night? Rukayiya Begum was going through a emotional low, she wanted to meet me, so I had to... Hira folded her hands in a manner of Pranam and said-

Hira- Sehensha I did not asked you anything , I know you have your responsibilities nd you are very much bound to them, you are soo much bound to them that you did not care to inform me.

Jalal- I am a Sehensha Hira Begum, what do you expect that I will come and tell you that I m going yo Ruklayiya Begum. I have sent a Dasi and I think it was enough .

Hira- Yes it was enough, and as I pledged to you earlier , that you don't have to explain anything to me , as Shensha does not explain anything to any one . Hira was about leave when Jalal grab hira's right hand, he grab her hand gently.

Jalal- Yes you are right Hira begum , I m Sehnsha , I have the right to live my life the way I want to, I have many women gifted tome in my Haram, if I want I can sleep with everyone , and no one has the right to stop me. But I don't do that because I love you, but you have to understand that Rulkayiya Begum also has an important space in my life as well as in my heart .

She has been through thick an d thin, she has been with me when I was fighting my battle for existence . hHia gave an angry look to Jala and then free herself from Jalal.

Hira- I know that, and I rspct her or that. I am not blaming her for anything, I realised last night how she must have felt, when each time you married a new girl, but I expected that you will give a personalised massage to me. Is it too much to ask for? Just a written massage . Jalal could not say anything, Hira does not know that Jalal is illiterate .

Jalal- You should know that I have behaved in a very calm way, if it was someone else I would have shown them what is the meaning of the anger of Sehensha .

Hira-but What have I done to get angry? I did not broke any promise I gave you. Jalal again garb Hira's wrist this time bit herder .

Jalal- No but you went to meet your ex in mid night and I observed it, but did not say anything. You should be thankful to me for patients. Hira ws shocked to hear this from Jalal , she could not say a word, she looked at jalal and said-

Hira- Thnaks a lot Sehnehnsha, thanks for being too genera's to me. But I wish you would have killed me, if you had I did not had to listen to this allegation . I know I am innocent and I also know that what you are saying and saying in anger , but you have heart me Shensha and I will n ever forget this . Hira released herself from Jala and ran away, Jala can here her sobs. Jala was taking her name but she did not listen to him and ram from Rukayiya's room .

On the other hand pancnn was waiting for Vihsshkaha near the Shiva temple . Panchan was walking restlessly and saying to himself- Today after lauch I have to meet Sehensha. He will start his seating from today, if I am late god knows How Sehensha will react, where the hell this girl is? Lalkita came and stood silently behind Panchana . Panchn turned saw her and got shock .

Panchan- What are you doing here?

Lalita- I was the one who worte the letter to you . Panchana was very angry , but he did not say anything, he started walking away. Lalita said- Just listen to me . What do you think you are doing? Do you really think that you can run away with Hira? Don't forget that she is a queen now.

Panchana- I know that she is a queen, as well as the elder princess of Amber , but to me she is my first love. She is the inspiration of my art, she use to believe in my art , she use to say that one you will be a big artist , she believed in me when no one had faith on me .

Lalita- You have known her from childhood, then you don't know that no one can force her for anything, she always lives her life on her own conditions .

Panchana- Really then why she married Sehensha? As far my knowledge goes she never had feelings for him, as they never meet .

Lalita- Yes she did not wanted to marry Sehensha , but she did it to save the life of people of Amber nd ...

Panchana- And? Lalita looked at him and looked away and said-

Lalita- I will not repeart the same things which Vishakha told you, but you just think , if she wanted to be with you , she would have killed herself and never gone to Sehensha . You know her much more han me , so think before you tak your next step. Lalita left panchana alone and confused near the Shiva temple .

Panchana came back in the fort , he was seating in his room and he was thinking that Lalita has a point. Hira was is a very transparent person, she has always been honest and vocal about her choices in life, even as a little girl she always spoke her mind, because of that many people really did not like her much. It has been a month since he is chasing and stocking her . She never said that she loves him or she wants to lrave Jalal .

But then he again thinks that may be she could not say it because she is aware of the circumstances . He has heard once that Jalal is very cruel when it comes to punishment. After all Hira is also a human being and she values her life like every other person. After all why the hell Vishakha will lie about such a thing. She knows how Panchana feels about her. The again a question arises in his mind that may be Lalita does not know about it. It's possible that Hira has only shared her feelings with Vishkha. Panchan was confused and thinking about all of this when a Gulam came .

Gulam- Adab Sehensha has told to inform you that he will start the seating in the evening. Be ready as you have to start your work when ever you are informed. Also let me know if you need anything for painting .

Panchana- Ok I will be there when I am called, and I don't need anything. You may go now.

Baksi Bano is very happy today she has expressed her wish to meet Hira Begum. She has pleaded to meet Hira , she was thinking that she will go to Hira when Hira eneterd her room and did pranam to her. Bakshi smiled and did Adab to her and they both sat on a sofa

Bakshi- How are you Bhabi Jaan? It has been while since we meet each other.

Hira- Yes we have not met each other since you came back from Amber .

Hira- Yes you are right, and I apologize as I should have came to you.

Bakshi- No Bhabi Jaan you are a queen, I should have came to you, I have hered that you have been through a lot in Amer. Bhai Jaan told me that you handled everything very gracefully. Hira changd the topic and said-

Hira- You seems very happy and glowing what is the matter Bakshi?

Bakshi- I have asked for an audience because I want to Share my happiness with you. But you have to promise that you will not tell this secrete to anyone .

Hira- Yes tell me and promise I will not tell anyone about this. Bakshi came close to Hira and whispered in her left ear

Bakshi- I am with child. Hira's eeys became big she could not believe this she was very happy , she started almost screming

Hira- You are going to be a mother soon . Oh my god is it true you don't know how much happy I am < I will tell it to. Bakshi hold Hira's hand

Bakshi- Wait Bhabi Jaan I told you I don't want share it with anyone right now I told you that. I have told Ammi Jaan about this. Now except Ammi Jaan you know this. I have even did not told my husband about it .

Hira- Oh am sory I really got over existed about it. It's nice Ammi Jaan knows about it. But why you have hidden this news from your husband?

Bakshi- Because I am afraid of happiness . You know it very well Bhabi Jaan that my life has not been a smoth one. I am a priccess but I have been very unlucky in terms of husbands.

Hira- Bakshi dobn't be sad, you should be happy. You are going to be a mother now. Just keep that in mind. From now on everything will be all right .

Bakshi- I hope your wish come true Bhabi Jaan . Both of them hugged each other .

In the evening Panchana was informed that Jalal wants to meet him for the painting . jalal sat on a chair the session was going on and Jala and Panchana was having a conversation

Jalal- I must thank you Panchana Sahab. You have done a great thing for me.

Panchana- Forgive me Sehensha but I don't know what you are talking about?

Jalal- Hira begum, she is the best thing happened in my life . Your picture of her changed my life forever. Tell me one thing honestly have you seen her before?

Panchana- Yes I did Sehensha. Before her marriage I have seen her in a fair. Before marriage she was like a free bird . She was known as a talkative bird of Amber . Jalal looked at panchana who was busy in giving stocks in the canvas .

Jalal- Then it can be said that her marriage has restricted her fly. What do you say?

Panchana- What I can say Sehensha , she is a queen now and it is not honourable to say anything about a queen.

Jalal- You are right she is a queen as well as a princess . Everyone cannot reach her , she can speak with commoners but she cannot be a commoner .

Panchana- Yes Sehensha you are right. Jalal could not stand Panchana anyomr so he clapped

Jalal- Anyone here? A Gulam came Jalal turned to him and said- informe Hira begum that I would like to meet her in the night after dinner, and Panchana Sahab I think this will be enough for today. I will call you for next session when I will get time again . Panchana did a parnama to Jala. Jalal left the room.

Hira was seating in her room with Vishakha , Vishakha was brushing Hira's long , black , thick hair . A dsi came to Hira and informed her that Jalal wish an audience with her. Vishakha smiled and said

Vishakha- So he finaly got the tie to meet you Rani saa.

Hira- Yes I can see that, even I want to meet him I have to clear few things with him, so I will wait for the meeting.

Vishkha- You chose this life of waiting , you have a chance to change your life /in face of Panchana. Just listen to him once.

Hira- I can get ready by myself you my go now. Suvratri Vishakha . Vishkkha left Hira's hair and left her room. When she came out of Hira's room she went to meet Panchana . Panchana was very confused when Vishakha eneterd his room . VIshkha went close to him .

Vishkaha- What are you thinking?

Panchana- Hmmm when have you came? I did not realize your existence.

Visakha- I don't blame you for that . I can see you are worried about something

Panchana- I think we are making a mistake .

Vishkha- What kind of mistake. We are in a right path trust me , you will get your love.

Panchana-n This is th big question to me . Whtjer Hira loves me or not?

Vishakha- Why you have this kind of doubts? Did anyone said anything to you? Panchana felt that he shold tell Vishakha about Lalita but he did not say anything. Something inside her stopped him. He said- I have known her from childhood . I agree she met me with open heart, but there was never an indication of romance. And that what bothers me.

Vishkha- I spent my whole day with her, trust me she is in love with you.

Panchana- I am not saying that you are laying , but may be you are miss understanding. I admit I love her and I will love her all of my life, but if she does not love m I cannot force her. I cannot dishonour my love . I know it very well that you cannot force anyone to stay with me. I need some time to think about it . Now you can leave please leave me alone. Vishkha left panchana's room . She decided she have to meet Sharifuddin their plan is going to fall flat

On the other sid Sharif uddin was laying on his bed he was very tired his eyes were closed and he was thinking about his dream girl, for whom he is doing all of this. Vishkaha came running to Sharif . Sharif spoke without opening his eyes

Sharif- What happened Vishakha why are you so worried ?

Vishakha- How do you know it was me?

Sharif- I can recognize people with footsteps. Tell what happened.

Vishakha- I think our plan is going to fall, Panchana is using his brains , I think we can not use him more .

Sharif- Why do you think so? Vishkah described the whole conversation to Shari. Sharif opened his eyes and said- You did not told him about the fight Hira Begum had with Sehensha?

Vishakha- He did not gave me a chance to say anything. Sharif sat on the bed and said-

Sharif- Try to convay the massage of their fight I am sure it will give n assurance that she is not happy with Sehensha .

Vishkha- I will try to talk to him about this, I have to convince him. Sharif came close to Vishakha ouched her lips and kissed her.

Sharif- Yes Jaan you have to convince him, it is very important for our plan. Vishakha hugged Sharif uddin and said-

Vishkha- I will do everything, for our future . I will not give up easily my love . Now I will take your leave as no one knows that I am here . I have to take your leave .

Sharif- Please don't go my Jaan. Vishkha hugged Sharif again and then she left Sharif with tears in her eyes . After she left Sharif stood near a painting and touched the painting's left eye . The painting shifted and door to a secrete room opened . Sharif eneterd the room. The room is filled with the pictures of his love. For whom Sharif is doing all of this .Sharif stood near a painting and said-

Just few more days my Jaan I promise we will be together, and you will be mine, only mine.

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955327&PID=147703386&#p147703386

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
konica.arora.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow interesting update dear
Thanks for pm
Waiting for joja romance
How ja will take actions against Vishakha
Continue soon dear πŸ˜›
old_charm thumbnail
many confusion , jalal was already aware about panchanan & he himself sent hira he wanted to trap him so that he could know their plan , then why this blame game...😲
why jalal didn't reveal truth of his illiteracy to hira , i hope ruqs is fine .

plz continue soon .
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing
It's getting more and more complicated for the leads
Update asap buddy
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting Updates...
Jalal gonna lose some valuable person in his life...Oh no..
He fears for ruks and child..
The Mystery man is shariff...
Vishaka loves Shariff but I have a doubt of Sharif love some other person???
Lalitha did a wise Job...She helps Hira by talking to panchanan...
Hira was hurt by Jalal's action...
I like that fight initially...It has some hidden live and Jealous but eventually it ends in serious note which I didn't expected from Jalal!!
What is Jalal plan??Eager to know...
Thanks for pm..