Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
nice chap !
& vishaka...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

who is the master mind ?
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vishaka is involved in the conspiracy for her love๐Ÿ˜ฒ Unexpected...
She is triggering panchanan but Jalal is planning something big ...Eager to know his plan...
he is deliberately taking him to agra????
Sisters love and their chatting is nice...
Hira and ruk part is good...
Interesting update...
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful
So vishaka is behind all this
And who is that man
Ak and jo back to Agra
Update asap buddy
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: konica.arora.92

Wow awesome
Vishakha is devil
And somebody is also in this plan
Waiting for their next step
Update soon dear

I will try to make the next update as soon as posible๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

nice chap !

& vishaka...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

who is the master mind ?

To know that you have to wait for the next update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

To know that you have to wait for the next update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

waiting...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

msbhattacharya thumbnail
I am very sorry everyone for this delay , I was little busy , so I hope as my friends all of you will forgive me . So I am here with the next chapter I hope all of you will like it.

DISCLAIMER

Personally I does not support super natural things. I have used the super natural theory for the sake of my chapter . I hope all the readers will understand that, and take it only as a part of my writing peace .

CHAPTER 74

The face said from the dark- I know you love me, and I will keep my promise . The face came in the light he is none other than Sharif uddin. Vishakha looked at her he came close to Vishakha and he hold her hand.

Sharif- I must say that you have done a great job. I did not expect that you will be so efficient.

Vishakha I promised you that I will do anything for you because I love you . More than that I never liked Hira much . She has got everything from childhood. She is beautiful, everyone loves her , and she has always been lucky , and what have I got in life? We had o leave Amber when I was child, my Baba, maa died in robbery , then I was sold in a flesh market . Did I deserved all of this in my life ? But now my life will see the light of happiness as well .

Sharif- Yes my Jaan you will be happy as well . I will marry you and you will be my wife, the queen of Hindustan.

Vishakha- So you are going to be the next Sehensha of Hindusthan? Really but how it will be possible?

Sharif- I have Plan for that as well . You just do what I tell you to do. I promise our dream will come true one day .

Vishakha- I will follow your instructions like I did before. Just tell me what I have to do now ?

Sharif- Just be with Hira Begum I heard she is now very close to Rukayheiya Begum. You have to be close to her, Only then we can succeed with the next part of our plan.

Vishakha- Ok I will try to be close to her . But now do I have to poke her about Panchana ?

Sharid- No You have done what I told you. Panchana is now in Agra . I am sure that idiot will do everything else, you just have to remind him about his love for Hira begum time to time , that's it. Vishakha hugged Sharif

Vishakha- I don't want to leave you. I want to stay here. Sharif put his right hand on Vishakha's head .

Sharif- Just waite for few days My jaan I promise we will be together .

Vishakha- I pray to my god that this day will come very soon. Sharif broke his hug and he kissed on Vishakha's forehead.

Sharif- Now go from here . If anyone see you with me, we both will be in danger , so now go. Vishakha gave Sharif a sad look and then she left the venue .

Sharif came back to his room. It is not his room where he stays with Bakshi Bano it is different room . In this room Sharif had many pictures of his love , he went to a big well painting where his love is smiling he touched the lips of the picture and said- Just few more days my love I promise we will be together. Just have some patience.

Next morning Hira is having a tough time . Rahim is very angry with her , he not ready to here anything from her. Hira finaly made Rahim seat with her

Hira- Rahim please understand meri Jaan I had some work, my sister was getting married so I had to be with her. After she went with her husband I came back to you with Sehensha.

Rahim- I wrote a letter to you , but you did not reply to me . I know why you did not reply to me . I am child, I am not at all important in your life , you only play with me , I have no place in your life so you did not bother to write to me. Hira went close to Rahim hold him and then she made him sat on her Lap-

Hira- Rahim my jaan , I was really busy, I missed you a lot . Infact I want to tell you a secrete, you have to tell me that you will not tell this to ayone. Rahim turned to Hira Begum.

Rahim- I will not tell anyone choti Ammi jaan I promise you.

Hira- I was planning to stay back for some more days in Amber, but then I got your letter from Sehensha , which you wrote along with your Ammi Jaan and your bari Ammi jaan Rukayiya Begum . Then I came not know that you miss me more than anyone here in Agra. I was also missing you so I though I should come back to you. So I told Sehensha that I want to come back to Agra, and I want to meet Rahim , so just lt's go to Agra. Rahim gave a inncent smile and hugged Hira

Rahim- You came back for me . I am very happy Choti Ammi jaan , now you have to promise that you will not go anywhere .

Hira- I promise I will not go anywhere , I will stay here for all my life. Now Rahim jumped rom Hira s lap, and di an adab to her

Rahim- mmmi jaan now I have to take your leave. I am learning sward fighting now . I want to be a great sward fighter like my lae father Adham Khan. Last night Sehensha told me that he was a great worrier, and I have to match up to his calibre .

Hira- I know you will be successful in your mission . Rahim smiled and Ran to start his lesson . Hira also stood up she was gong to meet Rukayiya Begum , a Dasi came to her way and told her that Sehensha has informed that he will see her in the night , in her room . Hira felt shy, but she did not show it to the asi,

On the other side Jalal and and Maan singh is having a meeting.

Maan singh- Sehensha I have checked Panchana's background. He has not been into any criminal activity before , but I am sure he is being used.

Sehensha- I know he has been used, and you know very well Maan singh that who is my prime suspect . But I need proof to question him . I know as a Sehensha I have the right to question the suspect, but matters are little more delicate here. I can not take any step.

Mansingh- But Sehnsha if you allow me, will you please clear an air about this matter?

Shehensha- Off Corse o ahead, as I have given you a big responsibility about this matter , I have to clear your doubts .

Maan singh- Seehnsha it is very clear that Panchana is a part of a big conspiracy, and this conspiracy has been made for your assassination , but who is backing him. I mean you need a lot of money to back up a political campaign like this.

Jala- I also have this question in my mind. I have many peoples name in my mind, but this is not the time to take anybody's name. I have send some spies to find out about this matter. You just keep an eye on Panchana and Vishakha, may be they will be able to give us some clue.

Maan singh- Ok Sehensha as you pleae. Maan singh did a pranam to Jalal and he left Jala's room . Jala clapped and a Gulam came jala said- I will go to meet Peer sahib in Dargah . Make arrangements for my journey. Gulam did a Salam to Sehensha and he left for Dargah.

This Dargah is a bit far from the actual fort, Jalal was walking on the road he was wearing a normal dress he had one solder with him . jala is a great warier he never really believed that a king should not be surrounded with security all the time, he felt too much security means that the king does not have confidence in him. When is not confident about himself, and an unconfident king cannot be respected. Jala reached the dor of Dargah, The solder informed the man who was standing on the ddoor of Dargah, Jala eeterd the Dargah and he went to do Ibadat. First he wahed his hand , foot and face , his head was covered then he went to do prayer. Afer jalal is done with his Prayers he went to Peer Sahib Peer sahib smiled when he was Jalal . Jalal went to him and kissed peer Sahib's hand-

Jala- baba I am here to meet you agagin, I hope everything is fine in Dargah.

Peer Sahab- Yes everything is fine Sehensha, you don't need to worry , I know you are here for soemting , just tell me about your worries .

Jalal- Peer sahib I know you can read minds, and I will not hide anything fom you , but first you have to call me Jala, like you use to call me from childhood . I may be the Sehensha for the world, but for you I am jala. Wo use to come here to complain to you and to Allah about his life and heard times. You was the only one who treated me like a normal child. Who told me that Allah examins everyone , this is just a test and one day the tests will be over .

Peer Babab I forgot that you com here as a normal man, not as a sehenshsa , Tell me jala why you are here, why you feel so disturbed .

Jalal- I dreamt about my father last night. He came in my dreams, and told me that heard times are ahead , I will loose one of my loved once forever . Yu know very well Peer Sahab my dreams never go wrong .

I never told anyone but when I see Abbu Jaan in my dreams an important turn comes in my life. I saw Abbu jaan in my dream when I was going on war with Amber aAbbu Jaan came to my dreams . He said- jala this campaign will change your life, you will find the meaning in your life. You will find a true companion , he was smiling he was very happy . He was right Per Sahab I foud Hira Begum, who made me realise that I also have a heart , who made me me fall in love.

Peer sahib- I know Jala she has baught a huge yet positive change in you . I told your Ammi jaan that she will bring a big change in the history , and look that came true.

Jalal- yes peer sahib that's why I have came here. I have lost many close once, I know no one can fight with death, not even a king . But Peer sahib I want to know that my doubts are true are not? If they are I will take precautions,

Peer Sahab smiled and said- jala no one can change their destiny. You can take your precautions it may reduce the amount of loss, but you can change what is going to happen. Jala sat on the floor-

Jalal- I Know that Peer sahib and that's why I came to you. I know you can see future if you try, just tell me what is there in my future, what I am going to loose or whome I am going to loose ?

Peer sahib- I need some time for that jala you just have to waite for a long time, it is a long process .

Jalal- I am ready to wait but I just want to know that my doubts areright or not.

Peer sahib- Ok you stay here I will be back after sometime. Peer Sahab went inside and jala kept seating on the floor . After few hours Peer Sahab came back his face has became Dark Jalal stood up kissed Peer Sahab's hand , Peer sahib looked at jalal

Jalal- What did you saw Peer Sahab just tell me . Peer sahib hold Jala's hand

Peer sahib- Jalal you are going to loose a valuable person in your life. I don't know who that person is going to be. Jalal was in shock to hear this. He has lost a lot of people in his short life, he is not very old, but has to see a lot of near and dear once death . He thought that after the death of Maham Anga he will not have to face this sorrow in near future . He asked Peer sahib

Jalal- Peer Sahab is there any way that we can change the destiny ? Peer sahib smiled and said to jalal-

Peer Sahab- Jalal the destiny is written by Allah , and no one has the power to change the decition of allah, not even me, I can only pray that he gives the power to you so that you can bear this loss. Jalal knows that whatever is Peer sahib is saying this is true, but he is also a human being, he felt very sacred but he did not say anything to Peer sahib. Jalal kissed Peer sahab's hand and he was leaving Peer sahib said-

Peer sahib- jalal I know you are very sad that I could not help you, but trust me Jalal even though I am a Peer I also have some limitations.

Jalal- I know Peer Sahab if you knew about it you would have told me about the remedy. I have to protect my near and dear once , Let's see hat Allah has kpt in store for me . Jalal came out from the Dargah and then he took his way back to his fort. Jalal came back and he called for Maan singh . Maan singh came back to meet jalal

Jalal- Maan singh I have some important work for you . Maan Singh we have to Raise the security of the fort .

Maan Singh- As you wish Sehensha . But can you please be kind enough to tell me that which are the sections where we need to raise the security ?

Jalal- First pay a special attention to Rukayiya begum's part of the palace, she is going to be a mother soon I don't want any negligence in her part.

Maan singh- Ok as you wish, is there any other section , where have to raise the security?

Jalal- You will get a written instruction in few hours now you man leave, and yes remember starat to raise the security of Rukayiay Begum right now.

Maan singh- I will start my work from now on Pranam Sehensha . Maan singh

Vishakha has came to meet panchanan , she has came here to proceed according to the plan of Sharif uddin. They both met in the forest which is located behind the fort. This place is very risky as it has wild animals , but it is a nice place to meet as solders do not give security here. Panchana was standing there before and Vishakah came there running

Vishakha- I am sorry Panchanan sa that I am late .

Panchana- I am waiting for you for a very long time . Don't you know I have some work here, Sehensha has told me that he will start the seating from today, I can not meet you when ever yu send me a massage .

Vishkaha- I know even I cannot meet you that much, Sehensha have increased the security of the fort , I don't know the reason for it, but it is not easy to come out from the fort now.

Panchanan- But they did not stop me. I guess they did not suspect me , but I have to be careful as well . Anyway tell me why you called for me ?

Vishakha- have you just came here to make pictures? Do you don't want your Hira Begumback?

Panchan- yes I do , but I can not meet her, you know she is a queen as well, I can not meet her whenever I want .

Vishakha- You don't worry about it, if you want to see her I will arrange a meeting for you .

Panchana- Pleaase do that , I can't wait for the next meeting .

Vishakaha- I know and I have made all the arrangements so that you can run away with her .

Panchan- really! You are a true friend. When we will start our new life together .

Vishakha- Don't worry for me I will also have a new beginning, a new and better beginning

Panchana- I wish the best for you , I wish you get what you desire in life .

Vishakha- Tomorrow I will send a dasi to you with a letter , in that letter you will get the details that where you can meet her . Now I have to go, and remember you ill reach the fort after I reach there .

Panchan followed Vishakha's instruction. He is doing what he is instructed he just want to be with Hira. People has been really unfair with both of them , but now he will get the love of his life. He can not thank his starts enough that Vishakha met him and told him that Hira is in Amber and she is not at all happy with jalal.

In night Hira was getting ready lalita was helping her . Vishakah eneterd hira's romm, Hira looked at her through the mirror, she seems very happy . Vishakah went to Hira and took a golden earing from her Jewellery box and went to her

Vishakaha- I think this will suite your outfit . Lalita looked at Vishakah and said-

Lalita- Where have you been ? I have been looking for you all day, but no one could tell me that where are you.

Vishakha- I was busy with some important work. Lalita giggled and said-

Lalita- Oh really! Are you a queen? What kind of important work you have ? Vishakah got very angry and almost shouted.

Vishakha- I know I am not a queen , but I have some work to. What do you think only queens have important work? Only they have a life worth leaving? Only they have desires? Hira had to interrupt

Hira- Enough . Lalita you go fro here , from hear Vishakha will help me. Lalita was going to explaine but Hira said- I don't want to hear anything . Suvratri. Lalita left the room and she had tears in her eyesishakha stood beside Hira . Hira was almost ready she was only left with her hair style . Vishakha started helping her

Vishakha- You are looking very beautiful. Hira did not say anything, Vishakha took a hair accessory and said- I must say you are really beautiful. You are so beautiful that your beauty has changed your destiny . Hira looked at the mirrior and said-

Hira- Thanks for the compliment Vishakha , but how a person will look it is not in his or her hands.

Vishakha- Yes but a person can use his or her god gift if that person wants .

Hira- What do you exsactly mean?

Vishkaha- thing I just said what I feel. Hira sttod up and turned to her.

Hra- Vishakha I sent Lalita away, now tell me where you have been ?

Vishakha- I told I had some work. Hira looked at Vishakha's eyes and Vishakha put her eyes down.

Hira Vishakha I know that you work for me, and you have a personal life. I never treat my helpers as slaves and you know that, I believe they have a life of there own, but you know sehensha has increased the security of the fort. He ha sven ave orders to arrest people as suspects, and in this situation you went out of the fort without I informing anyone? You would have told me. If you would have been arrested.

Vishkaha- Thanks for your concern Rani saa but I can take care of myself , and don't worry no one will arrest me as I have someone who will stand for my innocence .

Hira- Oh really! May I know who is that person may I know? Tell me who you are meetinh these days? Vishakha lift her eyes and looked at Hira

Vishakah _ I am going to start my new life son< I love him and I know he will not cheat me. Vishakha was about to leave .

Hira- I want you to be Happy but be careful, because women are being used by men very easily, not everyone is like Sehensha , he knows how to respect women. Vishakah was about to say something when a Dasi came and did pranam to Hira and said-

Dasi- Rani sa Sehensha sent a massage that he could not come here tonight . He has some really important work. If you permit I can give a massage to Sehensha . Hira did not say anything and waved her hand . Dasi left the room. Ishaka came to Hira and sid-

Vishakha- I know that Sehensha is with Rukayiya Begum. You don't keep an eye on the other Begum;s of Sehensha , but other begum's does. Everyone knows that , except you. Sehensha has many options when he comes to women. Hira gave Vishkaha an angry look and waved her hand , Vishakha left Hira's room. Hira sat on her bed and she was throwing her Jwellery on the floor , Vishakha can hear the sound of the Jewelleries . Vishakah was very happy to see Hira in pain.

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/147372989

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago