Frequent Posters

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Didiiiiii updateee de do naa plzzzzzzz 😭

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I WILL UPDATE IN A WEEK . BY NEXT WEEK i WILL TRY TO COME WITH A LONG CHAPTER . THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT 😊

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am here to make an announcement regarding my fanfiction on the tv serial Jodha Akbar . I am very happy to inform all the readers. It has been really a long time since I have started this story. It is high time that I finish this story , with the due attention it deserves . So I am more than happy to inform that regular updaes on the story will be up from 1 . 01. 2022 .

I will try my best to keep the chapters long , as well as give at least two updates in a month . So I will be back with a new chapter on a new year. Till then good bye

B happy and be safe bye bye love you all .

msbhattacharya thumbnail

As promised I am here with a new update in a new year. It was suppose to be on the first day of the year 2020 but the year ha not began on a good note for me . So I was struggling with a lot of things . But now I am back with the update. I will try my best to make one update a month . This chapter is not very long. But I hope that readers will like it . I have written this chapter n my phone so there are few errors. I will correct them in future , but right now I am just uploaing the chapter . Do share your thoughts in the comment section . Have a great sunday .

CHAPTER 82

Jalal could not believe that Sharif can get this low. There are some basic rules of war which is followed by every kingdom irrespective of religion or cast . Sharif Uddin has crossed all his limits. Jalal will have to do something about it, he have to teach sharif Uddin a lesson so that it can setan example for other enemies in the future . jalal and Maan singh sat with other people to make a strategy . Suddenlya Solder came and told Jala that someone have came to meet him. Jalal said that h has to wait . After having the meeting for sometime Jalal told a solder to bring the man in front of him. The man was properly examined and then he was presented in front of Sehensha. Maan singh was with Sehensha he was shocked to see the man, because of longstarvation the man has became skinny, his face has became pale but he is still recognisable . Maan singh could not control himself and called out his name. Kaka saa! I could not believe my eyesit’s you?

Jala was shocked Bythis reaction he asked maan sing- Raja Maan singh do you know him who is he?The man came few steps closer to Sehensha and did pranam to him and introduced himself he said-

Pranam Sehensha my name is Sujamal , I am your wife Hira Begum’s cousin . This one name brough back a lot o memories in Jalal’s mind.How he had to separate from Hira Begum and what are the things happened afterthat . Jalal said-

I will meet you in the lunch time, right now you needto have some food is also required to regain some strength . You take rest we willmeet later . Sujamal tried to say something but Jalal raised his hand andstopped him . jalal left the camp.

IN BIKANER

Sharif Uddin has played a cunning game again. When he sawthat table has turned and the king of Bikaner has called him , he made up a different story in front of him -. After the Prime minister told him what has happened Sharif Uddin smiled and said-

Sharif- Ho can you expect something better than this fromSehensha. His massager did not had the trust that nothing will happen to him. When the king himself told him to take rest he thought may b he will be killedso he ran away . This act is not only aninsult to the king but also to the basic fundamentals of war. The king of Bikaner said-

King- But why he would run away? Is he not aware about the basic rules of war then how he can be assigned for an important work like this ? Sharif Uddin smiled and said-

Sharif Uddin- He said he should not be blamed , in the past Sehensha has done many things like this.

King- What are the things? What are you talking about.Sharif Uddin took a sip of the glass of Jaam and said –

Sharifuddin In the past many messengers have been killed by Sehensha’s people. First they were told to take rest and have some food , then there food were poisoned a and the people were killed . So h thought maybe same thing will happen here with him.

King- I don’t believe this. How can a man be so unethical?

Sharif Uddin- What do you think Maharaj ? how he would have expanded his empire in such a shorttime. Just by going on wars? No sir he is a very cunning man with no ethics . I have been close to him I know he can do anything to get what he wants . Look at his marriage to the daughter of RajaBharmal . I agree Hira Begum did not knew she was princess when she got married to Sehensha, but I heard he knew about it very well. He kept it as a secret from her , for what? I am sure he wanted to exploit Amber with this secrete

King- Yes you are right . He is not a nice man, but I don't understand how Hira Kuwari agreed to marry him, she should have killed herself.

ShariUddn- I was there she has been brain washed she was told that if she surrender herself to Sehensha then it will save a lot of people’s life. As far as I have known about her she is a very kind hearted and noble lay and emotional too, So she has been used .

King- Whatever happened past is past. We have to look in the future , if we help you to the succession of the thrown I am sure Hira Begumwill be secured .

Sharifuddin- Oh yes I promise you that, she should not be harmed. She is so pure an innocent she deserves to kept away from all of this . King of Bikaner felt thatsomething wrong with Sarif Uddin but he ignored it.

IN FATA – PUR- SIKRI

Hira has completed her meeting with the traders and she was shocked . Most of the people are not aware about the law regarding treads in Mughal Dynasty , so traders follow different rules in different places . So these rules has to be united, but for first the prices should be in control. The rumour of war has effected the economy in big way . So in the meeting atlist has been distributed to the traders .. This list has prices off every good which is sold in Mughal dynasty and everyone should follow this list . In factthe taxes has been digressed for now so that the traders can not say that shehave to do business in loss . The meeting was conducted by TodarMal and Hira was seating behind the curtains. she was keeping an eye ion themeeting After the meeting ended Hira vame back to her Hojra and went take a bath. After the evening Arti of Kanha Hira came out of her Hojra . Hira was enjoying the breeze when a band icame and told her that Bakshi Bano has expressed her desire to meet her, Hira said that she will be there ina while. Hira went to meet akshi after half anHour and shocked to see her . No one could say that Bakshi is a sister of theKing of the Mughals . She was wearing an ordinary dress and she had no Jewellery , no make up . Baksi smiled at hira . Hirawnt to her and sat on the sofa in herroom she said-

Hira- What have you done to yourself Bakhi Bano? Bakshi hold Hira’s hand and said-

Bakshi- I should have done this before. But I was in denial I know it is heard for you to accept it ,Ammi jaan will also not agree to it but thisis going to b my future . I have dismissed all the Bandi’s form my service , my husband has called for a war against my own brother . According to the law ofthe Mughal’s I should be arrested but bing Sehensha’s sister and a pregnante women leniency has been shown to me.

Hira- I don’t agree to this but why did you dismissed all the bandi’s . You are due to give birthin 2 months. How can you be so careless? Bakshi gave a fade smile and said-

Bakshi- My child have to face a lot of things in future ,this is just the beginning and no one can change it .

Hira- But you have to take few Bandi’s and she will not hear anything regarding this from Bakshi . Bashi tried to explainit to Hira but Hira said-

Hira- Bakshi bano don’t forget on the absence of Sehensha Iam in charge. I you disobey my orders you are disrespecting your brother as ellas your Sehensha do you want to do that? Bakshi gave a helplss look to Hira butfinally had to agree . Hira did a Pranam and left her Hojra. Hira decided thatshe have to meet Rukaiya begum she have some important things to discuss withher . Malikay- - Azam is also going to be a part of this discussion . When Hiraeneterd Rukayiya’s Hojra she saw thatMalka – E- Azam and Rukayiya begum is also there . In fact to her suprice other women like JIJIanga and salima Begum were present in the discussion . Hira sat on the sofa Hira did pranam to all thladies and after the exchange of greetings the meeting started.

Hamida bano Jala’s mother start the meeting by her speech- We know that we are going through acrisis our Sehensha is at war , but this time it is different , he have to stand up against his own brother- in- law. All things aside Sehensha have to look after at the war front but we as the women have to look at the householdas well as the Haram. On this regard Hira Begum has took the first step , she has fixed the prices if essential goods which was a good step , so Iwould like to ask her first- Hira begum it is nice that you have fixed the prices of essential goods, but how will you manage the deficit of wealth?

Hira- Ammi Jaan I have a plan I was thinking that the prices of alcohol, perfume , opium should be increased . This is war time not luxury time so luxury should be expensive . Hamida was really impressed by this suggestion andshe adviced Hira to implement this idea after having words with Todarmal ji Hamida looked at Rukayiya Begum and said-

Hamida- Rukayiya Begum I know in this condition this is not possible for you, but I hope you taking good care of the Haram . Rukayiya smiled and said-

Rukayiya- Ammi Jaan I will not shy away to admit that Hira Begum is helping me a lot, in this condition it was not possibl to run around the Haram. She is working as a medium for me .

Hamida- Ok good so both of you are working as a team but remember the Haram is your responsibility , Hira Begum may help you but you are the Head of the Haram . Hira Begum may help you but she is not aware about theMughal tradition like you. Rukayiya smiled and gave a nod of approval . Hira Begum looked at Rukayiya Begum andsmiled – Hamida looked at Hira and said-

Hamida- Hira beta you may not know about this , but you have to keep a close eye on theBandi’s , because mostly these Bandi’s work as spy’s and give internalinformation . So please look after that any information of the Haram does notgo out . Hira agreed to do this. At last Hamida Bano looked at Salima begum andsaid-

Hamida- Salima Begum you just have to look at Rahim, he isvery young all of this is very new for him. Please keep an ye hat he does notget influenced by wrong things. Keep him away from the guards .

Salima- yes amii JaanI know I have to keep an special eye on him , he is already asking me a lot ofquestions about Sehensha ‘s where abuts and why this war is happening etc .I am having a tough time to make himunderstanding everything , but I am trying my best to make him understand himeverything . Hamida smiled and said-

Hamida- I know Salima Begum it is not easy but we have to protect Rahim’s innocence . Remember Rahim is very close to Jalal and he should not be effected by all of this . So that is all I had to say if anyone have something to say they can express their thoughts . Hira said that she want tosay something . Hamida begum granted her the permission .

Hira- Ammi Jaan I know the time is not right but I have a request I want to do the fast of Shiv Ratri . This fast is done for the long life of husbands I do it every year , but this year I want to do it with otherdasi’s . I promise I will not make it a big affair . Hamida smiled and said-

Hamida- Hira Begum whn Jala married you he allowed you topractice your religion . You have the permission of Sehensha you don’t have toask anyone. If this fast gives you confidence you can do it , I have no objection . Hira smiled and hamida stoodup. Everyone stood up along with her and Hamida left Rukayiya’s part of the fort .

In the war front Jala was having dinner with Sujamal andMaan singh . All the dishes are vegetarian and only Sehensha and these two people are having dinner . No otherperson is allowed inside as Sujamal has requested that he wanted to have a word with Sehensha alone . Jalal took abite of sweet and said –

Sehensha – So Sujamal why you are here what do you want from us? Sujamal who had been starved for many days had all his concentration on the food ,looked at Sehensha and said-

Sujamal- I only hav answer to all your question . I want to help you . Because I have promised my sister Hira that I will save her till my last breath . I couldnot stop her from getting married to you, and I had regrets because of that bandI left Amber . I wished that I did not left Amber . But now I know you have respected her and her believes . Now Iknow that Kaka saa has made a right decision by giving her hand to you . Jalal who was done with his supper was washing his hands looked at him and said-

Jalal- Oh really you care so much about your sister, where you have been all theses days ? do yu even know what she had gone through because of you? Do you even know why the hell this war is happening ?

Sujamal- I knw everything , you are fighting this war fort he owner of my sister , you are standing against your own brother in Law forher and this gave me the courage to come here and meet you . Iwould like to tell you that even if youdon’t consider me as a part of your camp but I will try my best to help mysister . Jalal looked at him and said-

Sehensha- Right now you need proper food and rest , I will think about proposal and let you know.Jalal stood up and left the camp. Maan Singh also followed him . Jalal lookedat Maan singh and ordered him t keep an eye on Sujamal until he decides what heshould do with him .

In gra Hira finally came back to her room she is very tired and she just wanted to sleep . Hira justlay down on her bed and closed her eyes. Lalita came to her and sat on the floor and said-

Lalita- Wake up Hira at least let m tie your hair the you can go to sleep if you want . Hira replied

Hira- I don’t have energy for anything . I just want tosleep , please don’t disturb me.

Lalita- Don’t ignoreyo ur hair , you know Sehensha reallyloves your long thick Hair . Speciallwhen you keep it open. Hira opened hereyes and suddenly sat down on the bed. Lalita smiled and brought the comb andstarted brushing her hair . Lalitasaid-

Lalita- Hira the war is going to start from tomorrow , I hope everything isgoing fine an Sehesha wins. Hira do youstill want to continue with your plan?

Hira- Yes I am sure Ihave to do it. Besides I am not doing anything new . It has been done before .

Lalita- But have you thought about it that if Sehensha comes to know about it howhe will react. Hira looked at the door as if Jalal will enter n her Hojra .

Hira- I think you have a week memory , Sehensha himself havegave me the permission to follow my religion and my culture .

Lalita- I know you are right . But what you want to do a different thing .

Hira- I know it very well this is the only way which canstop the war . Though I don’t have to think about it right now. If Sehenshalooses the war only then ……….

Lalita- Don’t think about it. You have just started livingyour life you have been through a lot . Don’t complicate your life now.

Hira- What I am planning to do. It will not complicate mylife, it will make it everything veryeasy .

Lalita- I bet you don’t have to do it. Sehensha is there toprotect you . By this time Laita was done by breeding Hira’s Hair. Hira lay down and said-

Hira- I am not being blessed with stability , I don’t haveand will never have stability in my life. Want you to make all the arrangements but secretly no one should know abut it , I know no one will support me .

Lalita- I know I willdo whatever you say, but I don’t think it is a good idea. If Sehensha comes toknow about it he will not be pleased .

Hira- I am doing all of this for him and the others . All ofmy life other people’s have decided what I should do and I just tried to findhappiness in other people’s decision . For the first time in my life I amtaking a step on my own .

Lalita- But It will take you to the edge of your life. Hiraclosed her eyes and said-

Hira- I have always lived my life on edge , now I am use toit. Any ways I am very tired now I would like to sleep, so will you leave.Lalita wanted to say something but she had to leave.

In Bikaner fort sharif Uddin is really worried, he is thinking what I will happen whenthe two people will be presented in the front of the King . If they takeSharif- Uddin’s name the truth will be relieved and then his game plan will beruined . There is only one way to stop , Sharif Uddin have to kill both ofthem. Sharif Uddin clapped and twopeople and stood in front of him. Sharif Uddin ordered them-

Sharif Uddin- Go t the Jali and kill the new prisons , don’tworry about the entrance the grads will help you. Both the men did Adab andleft Sharif Uddin’s Kaksh . Both the people went to the prison they did nothave to put much effort , the grads helped them to enter the cell . But thekillers were in for a surprise becausethere was no prisoners in the cell . Thekillers had no idea how it is possible . Both of the killers came back toSharif Uddin and told him what they saw.Sharif Uddin sat on his bed, he has no idea what is going on where they mayhave gone .

Sharif Uddin who is not a person who will loose his sensesso easily, Sharif Uddin sent some people with then so that they can find thekillers and kill them . If they are alive they can cause a problem forhim. The solders kept looking for thosetwo contract killer but they could not find him . But they did not dare to tellSharif Uddin about this , thy keptthemselves outside the fort.

Next morning with the sunrise the war was about to start . In Jala’s camp theSolders were praying according to there religion . Jalal was also bit nervous ,though he did not had to go to the war front from the beginning, but he knowsit very well that the first day is very vital. It can make or break theconfidence of the solders. Also Jalal will get an Idea how many solders arethere in the opposite camp . Maan Singh will be leading the solders in thebattle field Maan Singh touched Jala’sfeet bfore he left for the battle field Jala blessed him and Maan singhleft with his Army . When they reached the battle field man Singh realised thatthe opponent is indeed a force to reconwith . There army is no shorter than the Mughals. The Sankh and Nagar’s wereblown and the war has started .

In Fata Pur Sikri

The news of war has reached , they have been informed thatthe war have started , and today is the first day of the war . After everyonewas informed the messenger from the war front came and gave her aninformation. There is no need to mentionthat Hira had to cover her face before she went to meet the messenger . Themessenger told her that Sujamal has came to meet Sehensha. Hira did not knew what to say, she did notexpected this to happen. She knows unexpected can be expected in the battlefield but not this. Hira was lost in her thoughts . The messenger asked her ifshe wants send a massage to anyone in the battle. Hira already had two letterswritten one for Sehensha and one for Maan Singh , but she told him to wait fora bit . Hira sat down on the floor took a peace of cloth and wrote a letter toSujamal and gave it to the messenger . Insisted the messenger that only Sujamalgets to read it. After the masenegr left Hira sat down infront of Kanha andstarted doing jaap of Krishna;’s chant . While her eyes were closed tears werefalling from her eyes constantly , many memories were comingback to her again.

ThoughHira was keptaway from her original family, but she spent most of the childhood in the fortof Amber , She has learnt many things there . She had learnt about medicine from her foster father, she has learnt about astrology from the royalastrologer . But one thing that became her passion and made her stand out fromeveryone else was sward fighting and she learnt it from Sujamal. Hhe was her first teacher . h was one ofthose exceptional people who treated her as an equal. Her training was as toughas a price. When the girls of her agewere either getting married or playing with dolls She was the one who wastaking sward fighting lessons. She was the terror among the boys in Amber, noone really dared to tease her . Many ofthe boys in Amber use to admire her for her beauty but no one ever dared toapproach her . At that point of time she did not knew Sujamal was her cousin ,but she always felt a connection withhim as if she has known him from ages .Hira can to deny the fact that the strength of Character which attracted Jalaltowards her is given to her by Sujamal. Hira was also thinking about otherthings when her thoughts were interrupted by Rahim who came running in herhojra and hugged her from the back. Salima begum also came running behind himso that she can stop Rahim. Rahim called out Hira-

Rahim- Choti Ammi jaan you are still not done with yourpooja? I thought I will get Prasaad now. What is in the Prasaad today? SalimaBegum made big eyes and scold Rahim-

Salima begum- Rahim don’t trouble your Choti Ammi Jaan can’tyou see she is praying to her god. Hira smiled and caught the right hand ofRahim and made him sat down on her lap . Hira hugged her and said-

Hira- Rahim today we Almond Halwa and poori in bhog . I know you love this combination I amalmost done……. Before Hira could say anything Rahim took two Puri’s and someHalwa and ran away from her room . Salima Begum got very angry she wanted to gobehind Rahim but Hira Begum stopped her .

Salima Begum- Hira Begum this is not the way to behave . Howcan he take the Prasaad before you are done with you pooja. This is not done Ihave to find him. He is going out of hands . Hira did Pranam to Kanha’s idoland said-

Hira- let it be Salima Bgum in our religion it is said thatgod recites inside human being and children are the representatives of god inthis earth . Kanha has taken his bhog my pooja is done . Salima Begum smiledand said-

Salima begum- Really Hira Begum only you can understand yourphilosophy , but I will talk to sehensha when he comes back. Rahim is going outof hands . Hira begum you look sa . Your eyes are swollen isthere anything wrong?

Hira- Nothing just some old memories came back . Some ofthem were cheerful well some were painful . Salima begum took a bit of Prasaadand Hira called laita so that she candistribute the Prasaad among the poor people . After Laita left Salima Begumstarted talking

Salima- I know what you re thinking. You are thinking aboutSujamal. There was a time when he brought a lot of trouble in your life unknowingly. Now we have to see if Sehensha agreesto make him a part of his camp .

Hira- I don’t know what Sehensha will do but I can say thatSujamal bhai saa can prove to be an asset if Sehensha let him enter the camp .He was my teacher and I was fortunate t get a training from him .

Salima – Hira Begum it seems like you are worried aboutsomething. Something really serious and you don’t want to share it with anyone.If you don’t mind you can tell me . I promise I will not tell it to anyone.Hira looked at Salima begum and said-

Hira- I am not worried Salma Begum , I am ashamed . I am thereason for all of this. Many solders will die , many mothers will loose theirchildren because of me. Many newly weds willloose there husbands.

Salima- Don’t say that Hira Begum. Don’t even think likethat . Even before you came t Agra Sharif Uddin has been testing his limits ,he had done many wrong things before. This was bund to happen .

Hira- May be but I amthe trigger in the situation . May be it would have happened but not at this point of time . Have you seen Bakshi? It is so heard to look ather . Poor girl, she is a princess but she never seen any happiness in her life. I don’t understand why Kanha is testing her so much .

Salima begum- I know this is a tough time Hira Begum but youhave to keep a hold on yourself . Ammi Jaan and others are really counting onyou .

Hira- I know that but I am losing control on myself, I don’tknow how long I will be able to hold all this.

Nour21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved ur FF up until now. Please update sooooooon! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Please continue the next part

Saiyaa thumbnail

Please come back 😒

MaazMaaz thumbnail

Where can I get the rest of the story ??? And starting of this story.... I read from chapter 66.... Somebody tell me

MaazMaaz thumbnail

Can any of you tell where I can get the rest of this story.... I have read this story from chapter 66..... Somebody tell me about it.....

Saiyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaazMaaz

Can any of you tell where I can get the rest of this story.... I have read this story from chapter 66..... Somebody tell me about it.....

Click here : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4367920

Edited by Saiyaa - 1 years ago