Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
I know I am late I am busy with some personal commitments as soon as I am done with them I will upload the next chapter plz forgive me for the delay
mirami thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read till 20-30 chapters when you started the story....i loved it very much at that time....

Read it today from the beginning, all chapters in one day...you shaped it very beautifully.....

Also eager to read regarding several aspects that will take place after Akdha consummate their marriage....

😉

Like their cute nok jhok.... a romantic time at hamam...deciding about extending family...etc etc..

Waiting for an update....

msbhattacharya thumbnail
I will come up with a chapter soon and i will try to make it really long so that I can take the story as farther as I could. My computer has been formatted so I lost all the data and I have to write it again I hope all of you will understand please be with me I will try to post as soon as possible
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

her last visit was on 31/01/2020....

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

her last visit was on 31/01/2020....

Yup , lets see when update comes

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

Yup , lets see when update comes

Hmmm.....now only few people of 2015 yr....are there...but will see....as u saysmiley36

msbhattacharya thumbnail

Honestly my laptop has a problem and because of the current situation I am not able to repair it . whatever I have written is in that laptop . So untill it gets repair you guys have to wait and I am really sorry for that😭

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

Honestly my laptop has a problem and because of the current situation I am not able to repair it . whatever I have written is in that laptop . So untill it gets repair you guys have to wait and I am really sorry for that😭

😭

Word Count: 0

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

😭

Word Count: 0

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Didi plzz update fast na 😭