Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

I KNOW I AM TAKING A LOT OF TIME TO UPDATE , BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME😭 I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE😛 HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

waiting...😭

Word Count: 1

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey friend I am a new reader I like your story very much but what about your other ffs
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am here with the next chapter😛 I am glad that I manage to do this before the end of 2018 😆 . I wish everyone A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 May you get all the success and happiness in the life

CHAPTER 80

Hira is here to meet Vishkha. kVishakha never thought that Hira will come to meet Vishakha , she was very surprised to see Hira. The guards were also very surprised to see Hira , Hira's face was covered she ordered the guards to lave but when they did not obey her orders she looked at a guard and said-

Hira- Don't forget that I am Sehensha's wife, and it is your duty to listen to my orders.

Guard- I know that begum Sahiba , but the area of Jail is the place where we are only bound to here Sehensha's orders , and Sehensha has sent a written order that no one should meet her alone until her interrogation .

Hira- Beside being a prisoner once she was my employee and I have the right to meet her, if you want you can keep an eye on us form a distance , but I will meet her, now please make way . The guard had no option but to obey so he had to give way to Hira and then the two guards had to few steps back so that they can see Hira, but can not listen to her Conversation with Vishakha

Hira eneterd the jail and looked at Vishakha and then to Visakha's Surprise sat on the floor. Vishakha kept looking at Hira for few seconds and then She started craying. She broke down . Hira looked at her and felt very bad for her, she hugged Vishkha. Vishkha hugged Hira back and then started crying more loudly . After some time Vishkha started talking

Vishkha- I am so sorry , I betrayed you , I have been a fool, Sharif Uddin used me but I never understood that .

Hira- Don't blame yourself for this. This was bound to happen , Sharif Uddin was betraying Sehensha for many years , Sehensha ignored it for Bakshi, Bano but then again everything has a limit .

Vishkha- Sharif promised m a much better life than what I am in right now . And I got carried a way I never thought that he was using me , I thought he is only one who loved me .

Hira- I understand what you are saying, I am sure Sharif Uddin is a great actor , he made everyone believe that he was a loyal follower of Sehensha , but he was not . And now he have to face the consequences.

Vishakha- What is going to happen? Have they caught him? Hira could not believe that vishakha still cares for Sharif Uddin.

Hira- I don't know but I think something big is going to happen .

Vishakha- Why you came here? After knowing what I wanted to do with you why you are here?

Hira- Because I wanted to know why you had so much anger against me ? have I done anything wrong to you?

Vishkha- No you have not done anything wrong to me , but my destiny has been really unfair to me. Do the remember the day when we last met and My father was leaving Amber along with my family.

Hira Yes I remember, you was crying, and you told me that kaka was leaving Amber to settle down in Mewar , he was planning to do a new business in Mewar .

Vishkha- Yes and we started our Journey for Mewar, on the second day of our Journey we were robbed and all my falimy members were killed but I was spared . Do you know why? Hira was listening to Vishkha's story , she was speechless . Vishkha continued , they sold me to a slave market. Can you Imagine a 8 year old sold to a slave market, I have been to many houses. I have been through many physical and mental exploitations. Had to go throught sexual exploitation as well, after 8 years of pain and struggle I was sold to the Agra fort.

I came here and one day when I was doing some important work in the Mughal garden < sharif Uddin shaba saw me . Then he started sendng me letters and gifts . For a girl like me it was like a dream, he use to send me expensive gifts, he use to write letters to me. To read his letters I had to learn Urdu. After writing letter to me for several months , he met me in the Mughal garden in the evening and told me that he wants to marry me , he wants to make me his wife not is mistress . Can you even feel rani sa what I have felt at that point of point .

Hira- You must have been on the 7th heaven , it wanted to give you a social respect , a social acceptance .

Vishkha- Yes and in return of it he wanted me to work for him.

Hira- I am sure you agreed without any question, after all you was in love with him.

Vishkha- Yes the thing mde me fall for him that he did not try to be intimate with me even after moths of relationship. They after few months you got married to Sehensha and came to Agra fort. SharfUddain ji knew that I have known you from childhood .

Hira- How is that possible how can he know that?

Vihskha- Because one day when I was cleaning Sehensha's room he was waiting for Sehensha in the room , I saw your painting on the wall and I told him that you like my childhood friend Hira . He smiled , I did not Understand the meaning of the smile but I understood it latter . After you came here he appointed me to be your Dasi. First he told me that as I am your friend I should be there with you as Sehensha wants it .

Hira- You did not ask him how can Sehensha know about you and me?

Sharif- He told me that Sehensha hs his own sources, and besides Sharif told him about your relationship. Slowly He stared poising my mind against you , he made me feel that I also deserve a life style like you, in fact I deserve a much better life style that this as I have faced much more trauma than you,

Hira- And you stared heating me , you felt that I don't deserve to be in a place I am .

Vishkha- Yes and one day I expressed my desire to him and he knew this was it, he told me that he wants to be the Sehensha of BBharat and I am going to be malika _ E- Hind . I promise he cultivated this dream day by day in my mind and heart and I started to believe that it is going to be true .

Hira-So when I was in Amber he must have been very happy .

Vishkha- yes do you know he wanted to convince Sehensha to divorce you , but he couldn't because of Malika-E-Aliya, she never let any negative thoughts to Sehensha. Even when Sehensha was in Amber for you I was in touch with you. I never knew that he loved you

Hira- What? what are you saying? Are you out of your mind? Do you even know what you are saying?

Vishkha- I know What I am saying . He wants to be the new Sehensha of Hindustan but he wants you to be his queen, I did not knew it but( Then Vishkha told Hira about the incident which happened before she got arrested)

Hira- I never knew about this no one wormed me about this .

Vishkha- Who will? No one knew about this he kept it as a secrete . I would have not known it till the last day may be

Hira- I have to tell everything to Sehensha I don't know how he will react to it, but he must be informed about all of this.

Vishkha- I know either I will be killed or will be imprisoned for life time, but I hope Sehensha dost not give him a very heard punishment

Hira- I have to talk to sehensha about this, then only I can tell you anything. Vishkha hold Hira's hand

Vishkha- I don't care any more I am free and light as a feather as I spoke my heart to you. I have nothing to confess .

Hira- I am glad that you are free . But I have to go and I have to write a letter to Sehensha and tell him about this. Hira stood up from the floor and came out form the jail .

On the other side Sharif Uddin has got shelter from Bikaner, a small kingdom in Rajputana n who is very angry with Raja Bharmal as he married his daughter to Jalal , he assured that he will help sharif Uddin In return when Sharif will become a Sehensha he will give financial and Army support to Bikaner whenever it's needed. So a letter to Agra was sent , it was an invitation of War from Bikaner to Jalal . Jalal got the letter and got furious in return Jalal also send a letter by accepting the invitation for war . Before he march for the war he decided he will meet all his loved once and for that he will go to Fatah poor sikri were all his loved once are currently residing .

On the other side in the evening when Hira was writing a letter to Jalal about Vishkha and her conversation , she was seating on the floor and writing to jalal, someone came to her and put own hands on her eyes .

Hira- when have you came Sehensha ? no one told me, even not an announcement . No voice came, Hira smiled and said- If you dn't talk I still know it's you .

Jalal- I give up Hira begum how did you know it's me . Hira stood up and tried to to touch Jala's feet but Jalal stopped her and said- How did you know it was me?

Hira- I knew because I can feel whenever you are around , I can feel you . I am very happy to see you here.

Jalal I can see the happiness on your face , when I came you was writing something. Are you writing a letter?

Hira- I was wrting to you Seensha, I was really missing you and I have many Important things which I must discuss with you .

Jalal- You was missing me Hira begum, even in this difficult situation you have no idea theses words by you makes me very happy .

Hira- I know I was writing the letter to you regarding that, I have some information on this .

Jalal- I will here everything Hira begum but first I have to meet Rukayiya Begum, she has been writing to me all theses days , she is very worried about all of this .

Hira- I know Sehensha , she asked me about this many times , I did not gave her any hint . It is nice that you will have a word with her , specially when she is expecting .

Jalal- Yes you are right Sehensha , you meet her then if you get time I will talk to you. Jalal gave a soft smile to Hira and said- I will have dinner with you tonight . Hira smiled and Jalal left

When Jalal eneterd in Rukayiya's pales all the Bandies were looking at jalal from the room top, they all were giggling . There was a time when these things use to made Jalal happy, but he does not care about it anymore, he has given his heart to Hira . Jalal went straight to Rukayiya's chamber, Rukayiya was seating near the mirror and a bandi was removing her Jewelleries the Bandi saw Jala in mirror and she blushed Rukayiya also saw Jalala and she got angry on Bandi she shouted at her and ordered her to leave . The bandi got sacred and she almost Ran from the room, Jalal saw that and smiled and went to Rukayiya, Rukaiya was looking very funny as her Jewellery was not completely removed

Rukayiya- You are laughing jalal I know I am looking very funny , but it is all her fault .

Jalal- you shouted at her and she ran out of this rom . How can you blame her for this?

Rukkayiya- How dare she look at you and blush? I felt like putting iron rods in her eyes.

Jalal sat near Rukayiya and said- these rhings are not nw to you Rukayiya Begum, you are use to these kind of behaviour of the Bandi's

Rukayiya- I know Jalal, but I don't know what has happened to me theses days , I can not take these things now . I have asked Hakima Sahiba she told me that this kind of things happen in pregnancy .

Jalal- If Hakima Sahiba says so it's must be true. I must tell you Rukayiya Begum that you are looking very beautiful .

Rukayiya- I know I am not looking beautiful , I have became fat and ugly , that's why you don't come here and meet me .

Jalal who has already started to remove Rukayiya Begum's Jewellery looked at her and said- Don't say that Rukayiya , you look very beautiful. You never looked this much beautiful before .

Rukayiya- If this is the truth then why did not came to meet me? Why did you sent me here?

Jalal- After I came here I first had a meeting with Maan singh nd todarmal sahib .

Rukayiya- Jalal please tell me what is going on, I want to know no one tells me anything here . I know something is fishy but I want to know what is it? Before Jall could say anything Rukayiya grabbed Jala's hand made him sat on the bed and put her head on his lap. Jala smiled and said-

Jalal- Rukayya I have to ravel to a place , and it will take some time , but you have to be strong .

Rukayiya- This is not a thing which should be hidden, you have travelled before, In fact we have travelled together , but now in this condition I can not come with you .

Jalal- No Rukayiya this time it is not just a simple travelling .

Rukayiya- Now she has Grabbed Jalal's right hand with her left hand .then what is it ? whatever it may be but you have to spent next two days with me .

Jalal- I will I promise , but now let me say what I want to say . Rukayiya I am going on a war > Rukayiya slowly sat back and looked at Jalal

Rukayiya- Who has the courage to start a war against Sehensha- E- Hind. Even someone has shown the courage , then I feel bad for the person , he has no idea with whom he is messing up.

Jalal- This is what I like bout you the most Rukayiya. ( Now Jalal have started removing Rukayiya's bangles) you always had immense faith on me, and this always motivated me to push myself .

Rukayiya- Because I always knew that you are a winner and you will rule Hindusthan .

Jalal- Rukayiya this time this war is very different, this time this is not only a military march, but this time it involves those people who have been the most near and dear to me .

Rukayiya- What do you mean? Please be clear in what you are saying ?

Jalal- Sharif Uddin has called for a war against me .

Rukayiya- No Sehensha this is not possible this must be a joke right?

Jalal- No it is very serius he has sent me a letter , he is calling this war with the alliance with the king of Bikaner.

Rukayiya- I never liked Sharif Uddin , I knew he was never loyal to you , in fact if you remember I was agents the alliance of bakshi and Sahrif .

Jalal- I knew that was the only time , when I did not listen to you and my sister is paying the price for it .

Rukayiya- I knew Bakshi deserved a much better match than him, but now we have to think about the future what we are going to do next Jalal?

Jalal- I know right now if anyone can understand her ,it is only you as you can feel her struggle as you are also going to be a mother. Take care of her be on her side, I have sent a letter to Ammi Jaan she is coming back form Makka . People will say a lot of things to her in the haram and I want you to take control , I don't anyone to humiliate my sister .

Rukayiya- But Jalal in this condition how can I .

Jalal- You are my Rukayiya, I want to see that Rukayiya who had strong command on the Haram, and you have to run around Hira Begum and Salima Begum will do all of that , you just have to tell them what should be done and how?

Rukayiya- Tell Hira Begum to do all of this ? Jalal she have to learn all of this ? after all she have to take care of her pales one day .

Jalal- I know Rukayiya what you are saying is right, but neither Salima Begum, nor Hira Begum has the experience to run a Haram it takes a lot it is almost like running a administration . I need you I need your help in this difficult times , will you not be there with me .

Rukayiya hugged Jalal and said- I can do anything for you Jala. I have been with you in the times , when we were running for our lives. I was with you, if you need me now how can I leave you?

Jalal broke the hug and kissed on Rukayiya's forehead and said- Thank you Rukayiya, it means a lot to me.

Rukayiya- Jalal I only have one request just stay back here tonight. I want to spend every moment with you tonight , please Jalal just, you me and our baby . Just then the Baby kicked

Jalal- What happened Rukayiya is everything all right? Should I call Hakima Sahiba?

Rukayiya- No Jalal our baby kicked , see she made Jalal touch her baby bum and Jalal felt it , he had tears of happiness in his eyes .

Jalal- My baby kicked , I don't believe this I can't tell you how much happy I am. I am going to stay with you Rukayiya tonight. You have gave me so much happiness that it can not be compared with anything in this world. After a while Jalal and Rukayiya started talking , they were talking about there childhood , after few hours Rukayiya fallen asleep . Jalal took Rukayiya in his arms and made her lay down on the bed. Jalal thought he will take some rest and then he will go to Hira begum . Jalal laydown on the other side of the bed .

Jalal woke up with the fist light of the don, he saw that Rukayiya was still sleeping . jalal woke up and realised that he has flailed to keep his promise . Jalal went straight To Hira's pales he saw that Hira was sleeping on the dinner table- The light of the morning was falling on her face. She was looking like an angel for the heaven . Jalal went near the table and sat on the floor and he put his hand on Hira's cheek . Hira woke up and saw Jalal

Hira- Oh it's you Sehensha. I don't believe it I slept here. Oh my god it is very late. I have to go and have a bath I have to do pooja of Kanha .

Jalal- Hira begum you must be very angry with me , I promised you but I did not came .

Hira- I know it is war time, I am sure you must have been busy in a meeting , I know it is very tough. Last ime I saw all of this before our marriage when you called a war against Amber.

Jalal- I am sorry Hira begum, because of me you had to suffer a lot . I will not be able to forgice myself for that.

Hira- Don't say that Sehensha , it was military campaign, kings have to do these things. Anyways I have something to tell you , but before that I will go and have a bath and then do pooja thn I will talk to you. Jala smiled and let her go.

Afetr bath when Hira came and sat near the temple of Kanha and making the arrangements for pooja Jala was just looking at her. In fact starring at Hira . Hira looked at her and said-

Hira- stop it Sehensha , don't look at me like this, you are making me uncomfortable.

Jalal- Why you are my wife. You are married to me. I am not a stranger to you. Them why you feeling uncomfortable?

Hira- You are not making me uncomfortable I am just feeling shy .

Jalal- I can see that your cheeks are getting red and you are looking very beautiful.

Hira- Ok I rest my argument , now please can I do my pooja . After Hira was done with her pooja she gave Pasad to Jalal and then both of them sat for breakfast . Jalal was having Mungdaal ka Halwa and poori , he was almost done with his food . Hira saw that and said-

Hira- Sehensha Yesterday I went to meet Vishkha in the prison yesterday . jalal was done with his fodd and he was washing his hand Hira was poring water on his hands. Jalal looked at Hira an the shock can be seen in his eyes.

Jalal- Whom did you met yesterday? You went to meet Vishkaha who is a prison of Mughal empire? Are you out of your mind Hira begum? Do you know that as queen it is not proper to meet a prisoner?

Hira- I know it very wll Sehensha, but this meeting was much needed . She has given me a lot of information . Just listen to me once Sehensha what I have to say. We have our lives to fight on this, but right now this information is much more impo*ntant.

Jalal- fine tell me what she said. Hira started talking and told everthing to Jalal, form Vishkha's background to how he came to Agra fort. Also how she mt Sharif Uddin everything . What happened after that. Jalal listened to everything and said-

Jalal- I always knew that Sharif Uddin had extra ordinary brain but I never thought he will use it this way .

Hira- sehensha I have a request , can you delay her judgement till the war.

Jalal- Just listen to your self , what you are saying ,you want me to show mercy on her.

Hira- I am not requesting you to show mercy on her . What I am saying just don't be hurry on her judgement . She can give us lot of information . jala could not believe that Hira can give this reason.

Jalal- I don't believe I am hearing this kind of diplomatic advice from you, I think finally the princess inside you is taking.

Hira- It is not that Sehensha, I agree Vishkha is my childhood friend , but right now it is war time, and we need her, and we have to protect her so that ...

Jalal- So that she could not be killed by Sharifuddn and we can use her information if it is needed in the future.

Hira- Yes Sehensha, I feel very bad for her , she has been through a lot . Imagine Sehensha a little girls family has been brutally killed in front of her eyes. She has suffered a lot lately .

Jalal- I know what you are saying. This kind of things happen to many girls .

Hira- You know what I was thinking Sehensha. I was thinking that I am fortunate enough . What if Sehensha I was in her place.? What if I ws sold in a slave market , what if.

Jalal- shhh don't say theses things Hira Begum, you were born as a princess, and theses things does not happen to princesses .

Hira- I know . But the thought that if Sharif Uddin gav a me a marriage proposal what would have happen to me makes me very scared .

Jalal- I am there for you, for everyone harif Uddin have to learn a lesson.

Hira- You know Sehensha I have never liked the idea war, it takes lot of peoples life. Kills a lot of hope .

Jalal- There was a time Hira begum, when the idea of war use to make me excited , but not any more. I agree the last war I faught ended up with an alliance which changed my life and made me realise that I have a heart, so I can not say that wars are very bad all the time.

Hira- I know Sehensha the last war you fought changed my life as well. I was leaving a simple life in Ambr, but thn a war changed my life .

Jalal- I wanted you ask you something. I know you will be honest about it . Hira Begum when you married me did you had Pancahan in your heart?

Hira- I knew one day this question will be asked by you. When I was geeing married to you, I tried to meet Pancahan for the last time, but his mother insisted that I stay away from him, from that very point came out and from his house and his life. When I was getting married to you, I was not in love with you, but when you agreed on my conditions. I had a lot of respect for you in my heart. I always wanted to marry for whom I should have respect and you earned that respect in my heart by accepting my conditions. I was heart broken but I had hope that I am getting married a person , who respects my thought, my faith , he must not be that bad as he appears , and she I was not wrong.

Jalal- You know what is strange the painting which made me fall for you was made by Pancahan. Now I know he was a medium so that we can be together.

Hira- You know Sehensha in my early years of my marriage, I thought this is the worst thing happen to me . But now I am glad and I can't thank Kanha more for giving me such a beautiful life.

Jalal- Hira begum taught times are coming ahead .I want you to be strong , I want you to have control on your emotions and I know you can do it.

Hira- Sehensha when will go for war, I will write to you, keep you informed about your loved once.

Jalal- your efforts will go unnoticed as I am illiterate .

Hira- I know it Sehensha, but I also know you will have someone who will read my letters to you, and if without the knowledge of reading and writing someone can a gem of a person like you . Then I have no complains .

Jalal- When I will come back from war we will start a new life and a family. Hearing this Hira blushed Jalal wanted to say something more but a Dasi cam and informed that Hamida Bano begum has came back from Makka.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
Update soon

Thanks for pm
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sweet sweet chapter
update asap
old_charm thumbnail
these two...
never really getting time for themselves , ruqs too trying to be strong & supporting him while hira is the more understanding now .

hamida is back , what next ?

waiting for next , plz continue soon .
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Update...
Hira giving political suggestions to Jalal..
That was a nice one...
Hamida returned safely...
Jalal will go to war!!!
Waiting for next move...
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Nice Update...

Hira giving political suggestions to Jalal..
That was a nice one...
Hamida returned safely...
Jalal will go to war!!!
Waiting for next move...

I know I am late 😭 But I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible😊
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I KNOW MAY OF YOU ARE WAITING . I AM FEELING VERY BAD THAT i COULD OT UPDATE THE NEW CHAPTER😭 II HAVE SOME COMMITMENTS I WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE WEIGHT FOR SOME TIME. HAVE A GREAT SUDAY AHED😛😛
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

I KNOW MAY OF YOU ARE WAITING . I AM FEELING VERY BAD THAT i COULD OT UPDATE THE NEW CHAPTER😭 II HAVE SOME COMMITMENTS I WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE WEIGHT FOR SOME TIME. HAVE A GREAT SUDAY AHED😛😛

okk...😭

Word Count: 1