Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Word Count: 0

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's very Interesting...
Finally panchana came to reality...
Hira herself helped panchana unknowingly ..
Stupid shariff
Jalal is planning something big...
Eager to know what will be next...
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So I am here with the next chapter Update. I know I am being very lazy, but I have some other commitments theses days . AS I am going on a trip of Agra and delhi and some other places of North India as well I decided to upload this new chapter . I hope all of you will like it . Do let me know what all of you think about the update

CHAPTER 79

Panchana sat on his bed and said come on speak up maa saa it is a a question of my life? A lot of depends on your answer .

Mother stood up from Panchan's bed and said- There is no use of talking bout these things now, she is a married women now , and you should respect that.

Panchana- I always respected her, and I respect her now more after I came back from Agra.

Mother- if you do then leave this topic, suppose if you get my answer , will be able to get her back in your life?

Pancahan- I know Maa saa that is not going to happen, and now I don't it lso , she has found her happiness in Sehensha .

Mother- What do you mean you don't want this now ? it means you wanted this before? For the sake of Ambe maa please tell me what is going on your mind?

Panchan- At present I am at great state of peace of mind and I have nothing against anyone, I just want to know did you told Hira to go away from my life?

Mother- I will tell you but first you have to tell me where have you been these days? You have made paintings before but you never earned this much. Pancahan sware on me that you did not do anything wrong.

Pancahan- I seware on you maa I have not done anything wrong , in fact because of your up bringing I have retained myself from anything wrong. Now you tell me maa saa what I am asking.

Mother sat on the bed again and said- yes I have told her to go away from your life, the situations were such that-

Pancahan- The situations were such that you had to tell her to leave my life, on the cost of her own life .

Mother- If you look at it she had gained a lot, she is a queen now, she lives a Lavish life style , she has both economical and political power . On the other side you have decided not to marry, I hardly see your face , you are always travelling for work.

Pancahnan- How can you even think like that Maa saa, did you know she wanted to commit Johar , but she couldn't because she cared for the people of Amber. May be she was not brought up in the Mahal but she has been a true Suryavanshi Rajppot in her thoughts. She had to go through a lot to find this happiness .

Mother- Pancahan why am I feeling that you are trying to blame me for all of that has happened ?

Pancahan- No mother , I wish you would have been a little sensitive towards her being a women, I wish you would have told me the truth, all these years I thought she was pressurized only by her father, I thought she got effected by the money and power, but that was not the case. I misunderstood her all these years.

Mother- I did not told you because of this, I knew you will blame yourself for what has happened but this was not the case, it was meant to happen it was destiny .

Pancahan- yes maa saa it was , and you played a key part it congratulations, before pancahan's mother could say anything Panchana stormed out of his room .

In Agra Jalal has got the letter written by Pancahan and he is in Hira's room to discuss it with her.

Jalal was very angry- How could he? How he even think of... Jalal was fuming with Anger

Hira- Sehensha you have to control yourself , I know it is shocking and I am as surprised as you are but this is not the time to show any regressive action.

Jalal- are you even in your senses Hira begum , do even know what you are saying ?

Hira- I know what I am saying sehensha but please keep in mind that he is your brother-in-law. When he can attempt to make this kind of plans it means that he has big support behind him. It can be from any part of India, .

Jalal- I know what you are saying Hira begum, and it is not that I have not thought about it, but it is not the time for all of that, first we have to stop Sharif uddin , and we have to inform Ammi Jaan about him , and we have to request her to come back.

Hira- will Ami Jaan agree to com back? Jalal went to Hira Begum and sat near her-

Jalal- I know Hira begum that is why I want you to write a letter to her, she loves you HiraBegum, she will listen to you.

Hira- Sehensha if Ammi jaan agrees to come back on my request , I will be more than happy to do it.

Jalal- Hira Begum this is not the only responsibility I am putting on you, you have take care of the charge of the Haram as well , Rukayiya Begum is not well and I don't want to involve her in all of this.

Hira- I understand Sehensha I will try to handle everything I just need your support .

Jalal- you will have Salima begum with you to help you. Though times are ahead Hira Begum we have to handle the things very carefully . Jala kissed Hira's forhead and he left her room Hira sat to write a letter to hamida begum.

At night Hira Begum called Vishakha and sent other Dasis's outside of her ojra

Hira- So Vishakha, you seemed very happy theses days , may I know the reason why my dear friend is so happy.

Vishakha- it is just like that, there is no specific reason behind it, Hira looked at Vushakha and said-

Hira- Do you even understand that there is tension around us ? Sehensha has a lot of pressure regarding his first child, the birth of his first child will have a lot of effect on the politics of India.

Vishaka- Yes I am aware of it . Everyone is born with there destiny , but call it a good part or worst but destiny changes .

Hira- Yes it does and who knows it better than me, it had changed for me in a way that it changed me as a person.

Vishakha- I know , but who know table may turn in the future. Hira stood up from her sofa and went to Vishakha and said-

Hira- I am noticing from few days that your style of conversation has changed , you are not the girl I have knew from childhood.

Vishakha- You are right , because we are not like little girls anymore , we have grown up, our relationship and equation have changed. As a little girl w were friends , but now you are a queen and I am your servant .

Hira- You know it well that I have never treated you or Lalita as Dasi's . If I had you would not have the courage by my name.

Vishakha- I know you are the queen , I know you are in a higher position from me , but who knows about the future. Hira walked two- three steps ahead of Vishakha and said-

Hira- I know why you are saying all of this. You saying theses things with the support of Sharif Uddin Sahab. Vishakha was shocked but this time she was determined that she will accept it

Vishakha- Yes I have the strength because this is the power of love, because I love Sharif Uddin .

Hira smiled and looked at Vishkha- Do you really feel he loves you ? I will not say anything about it, you think yourself. If he loves you why he did not marry you? If he loves you why he has left you alone to be a spy here in this condition ? If we love someone we protect that person , we do not throw that person in danger.

Vishakha- I agree but he did not threw me in danger, he want to see that If I am able to be the future queen of this country .

Hira- I can see that love has made you blind , you are so blind that you can not see the actual reasons , I don't blame you love is like that it is a different and divine force all together . But remember Vishakha, Sharif uddin Sahab is a kind of person who only loved himself, he never loved anyone else. He never valued any of his relationships .

Vishakha- I am glad that you gave me this advice , but now if you please may I go. Hira agreed and Vishakha left

Jalal is in Bakshi's room, Jalal has always looked at Bkshi like little child, so he decided to talk to Bakshi by himself rather than sending her a Farman(Oreder)

Jalal- Bakshi my little sister, I have came here to inform you that all the ladies of the Haram have to shift , from this fort to another place.

Bakshi- Why we have to shift Bhai Jaan ? is there any problem , everybody seems to be in tension.

Jalal- See Bakshi you and Rukayiya Begum is expecting, this is a very happy moment us but for our enemies this is a moment of opportunity , you are a princess you know what I am talking about . You know how Ammi Jaan had to run away for our lives.

Bakshi- I remember everything Bhi Jaan if you are saying all of this for safety of my child, I am more than happy to follow your orders.

Jalal- That's like my Bakshi, I promise you Bakshi I will do whatever it takes to protect your child . Both brothers and sisters hugged each other and then Bakshi did an Aadab to Jalal and then he left Bakshi so that she can be prepaid for the journey . When jalal was coming back from bakshi's room He met Maan singh both of them started having a conversation while jalal was going to meet Todarmal-

Maan singh- As you instructed Sehnsha I hav sent a spy behind , Bua sa's Dasi Vishakkha , I hope we will be able to find Sharif Uddi witj her help.

Jalal- Right now she is a very Important lead Maan singh. I hard the rumours about her relationship with Sharif Uddin, I never took it seriously , as these thing happens but who knew it was a part of such a big conspiracy

Maan singh- My spies are working on it , they will bring them both here as they are spies as well as trained solders . Jalal instructed Maan singh to leave .

The night was dark there was no star in the sky all the ladies of haram have started there journey from Agra to Fataypur Sikri. Palkies, elephants , horses , solders , Bandies, Dasi's everyone was on a journey which has been instructed by there Sehensha , Bakshi, and Rukayiya had left early , looking at there conditions both of them have advised to take a short cut . They have reached few hours before others, Hira was on her Palki with lalita . Lalita looked at Hira and asked-

Lalita- Why we did not took Vishakha along with us?

Hira- Because she does not need us anymore, she is independent and capable enough to look after herself .

Lalita- I am not getting what you are saying and what is going on? Why we have to shift to another place over night?

Hira- are you trying to question Sehensha's orders?

Lalita- No not at all I am just thinking what happened that Sehensha had to take this drastic step.

Hira- you will come to know about it when it is the right time, but this is not the time. Lalita understood Hira will not talk about it anymore so she decided to shut up .

On the other side Vishakha has came to meet Sharif Uddin in the Cave where he is hidden, Vishakha enters the cave and She meets Sharif Uddin they hug each other. At this moment the solders enter and they have surrounded Sharif Uddin , Sharif Uddin thought that Vishkha had cheated her, so he threw her aside, Vishkha fallen on the ground. Sharif Uddin on the fraction of seconds ran away from the Cave few sloders run behind him, an few arrested Vishakha. Vishakha who was in great shock did not say a word and she just followed the solders

In Agra fort Jalal is informed that Shariff Uddin has successfully Ran away , but his love interest Vishkaha is arrested, Jalal was very disappointed but he odered Maan singh that Vishakha should be sent to the Jale of Fathey poor sikri fort . No one understood why Jalal took this decision only Jalal knew the real reason behind this .

On the other hand Sharif uddin ran away and he has taken Shelter in Bikaner, The king of Bikaner who is allied to Sharif Uddin has agreed to help him, he had decided that he will sent a massage of war with Jalal .

After two days of journey Vishakha was baught to Fatah poor Sikri jail, on the day Vishakha was brought to the Jail, Hira decided to meet her, everyone had no idea why Hira Begum's closest Dasi was arrested but they knew something was wrong . When Hira went to meet Vishakha Vishakha was seating on the floor , Hira took her name and she looked up .

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955327&TPN=21&#p149333142

Edited by msbhattacharya - 5 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
new chap is here...😳

its short...😭

vish caught , what will hira tell her & will vishaka will even listen ?

she is guilty , hope jalal hira will get through this tough phase .
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
Update soon

Thanks for pm
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

new chap is here...😳

its short...😭

vish caught , what will hira tell her & will vishaka will even listen ?

she is guilty , hope jalal hira will get through this tough phase .

I know dear it is short I am going on a trip of North India which includes Agra as well . So I had to keep it short😭 also next chapter will have a lot of things to be revealed 😲 Si I had to keep it short . thanks for reading and your comment😛😛😛
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
Update soon

I will try to make the next update as soon as possible😛
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

I know dear it is short I am going on a trip of North India which includes Agra as well . So I had to keep it short😭 also next chapter will have a lot of things to be revealed 😲 Si I had to keep it short . thanks for reading and your comment😛😛😛

ohh agra...😃

visiting shehenshah akbar's city !

excited for next chap , hope it would be there soon .
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Sharif's evil plan revealed to Ja and Jo...
Hope Ammijan will be safe ..
Jo and Vishaka part was good...
Thanks for pm..
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I KNOW I AM TAKING A LOT OF TIME TO UPDATE , BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME😭 I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE😛 HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY