Awesome story
Read all in a go
Update soon
Plz pm me too
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice Update 😊
So Ja and Jo acted like they were fighting...Ja has big plan...
Hamida is going to Mecca..Her words were emotional one..Now i am scared for her...
Hira and Bakshi part was nice ..
Ja removed tax...Good one..
Vishaka instigating Panchanan...Will he recognise shariff???
Last AkDha part is cute..πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for pm..
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i would like to thank everyone for there comments . I will try to make the next update as soon as possible > have a great weekend all of you/ Lots of love to you allπŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome story
Read all in a go
Update soon
Plz pm me too

i am glad you liked my ff. i will try to update as soon as possible. Do read my farther update and let me know what you think about it😳😳😳
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

i would like to thank everyone for there comments . I will try to make the next update as soon as possible > have a great weekend all of you/ Lots of love to you allπŸ˜›

waiting !!

Word Count: 1

msbhattacharya thumbnail
I AM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE. I AM HERE WITH MY NEW CHAPTER . I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE ITπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

CHAPTER 77

Next morning Hira went to meet Rukayiya begum, when she reached there she saw that Bakshi was also there she was very happy to see Bakshi . Bakshi hugged Hira Begum and did a Adab to her, Hira did a Pranam to her Rukyiya di Adab and asked her

Rukaiya- Now will you please tell us Hira Begum what is the matter for which you told me to ask for Hamida Begum's presence ?

Hira- I got a letter from Ammi Jaan this morning she wrote to me, In beginning of the letter she mentioned that the letter should be read in front of you and Bakshi Bano so I has to call her .

Bakshi- really Ammmi Jaan has wrote to you ? What did she wrote Bhabi Jaan please tell me- Hira smiled and opened the letter Hira started reading

Dear Gira Begum I hope all of you are fine. Before you start reading this letter I would insist that you read this letter in front of Rukayiya and Hamida . Hira looked at Both of them and smiled both of them also smiled and she continued- I am fine here, you don't have to worry about me. I am on my way to Makka the more I am getting closer to Madina I can not tell you how much peace I am feeling . When Jala was made the Sehensha of the empire I wanted to come here from that day, but could not get a chance , till now . I guess Allah wanted me to retire and then come to him. The path we have taken is full of natural beauty and less dangerous so don't worry about me. How is Rukayiya I know you are taking care of her, but as a would be mother she also have to be careful . How is Bakshi ? is she still sad about my decision about not telling her before I decided to leave ? Please inform Rukayiya on my behalf that I have given few things on Khayerat which she sent along with me. We stopped near a village and I gave away 100 sakes of Grains there and I did Dua on behalf of her . I Also did dua for Bakshi and you , I am writing from Kabul. I will write to you as soon as possible , but before that you have send me a letter , I will wait to here fro you till then Khuda hafis . Hira scrolled up the letter .

Rukayiya- Thank god mmi Jaan is fine, I was worried about her.

Bakshi _ so was I, I did not knew you sent Khayerat , is it strennge! We think a alike .

Rukayiya- Even Hira Begum has sent Khayerat . If I am not wrong.

Hira- You are never wrong Rukayiya Begum I did set Khayerat. I thought it will help few people .

Bakshi- I know Bhabi Jaan you always put others before you. Bhabi Jaan let's pkay Chausar .

Hira- I would love to but I have to take this letter to Sehensha , I know it has been long since he herad something from Ammi Jaan , I know he will not show it but he is worried about her .

Rukayiya- Al that is fine Hira Begum, but how can you read this letter as it is written in Urdu .

Bakshi- Rukayiya Bhabi Jaan Hira Bhai Jaan has learnet to red Urdu from my childhood teacher , she wanted to surprise bhi Jaan with this news.

Rukayiya- Oh ok so now I know why you could not be seen sometimes in the evening .

Hira- I wanted to learn your Language Rulayiya Bgum, all of you has accepted me with open heart , now I thought why shouldn't I accept your culture and language .

Rukayiya- Great thinking Hira Begum, I am glad that you think that you are one of us .

Hira- Now if you don't mind with your permission can I take this letter to Sehensha, I want his to read this. Rukyiya and Bakshi looked at each other.

Rukayiya- If you want take it to him, but he will not rad it.

Hira- Why? I know he is busy but I am sure he would love to here from his mother.

Rukayiya- He will, but He can not read it as Rukayiya looked around and instructed everyone to leave after everyone left sh said- Sehensha is illiterate he can not read and write .

Hira could not believe what she heard she said- What? you are jocking right?

Rukayiya- Np why would I. He is my husband , I will not joke about him. Bakshi looked at Rukayiya and said

Bakshi- Bhai jaan never liked studding that much, and as a child we had to run away for life from one place to another, even I started my education very late , but Bhai Jaan could not study as he had to be crowned as a king at a very young age

Hira- Then who use to read his letters to him?

Rukayiya- For this he would trus me , Late Maham Anga, Adga Khan .

Hira- I am shocked a wise man like him does not know how to read and write! the kind of knowledge he has it comes form books .

Rukayiya- What evr knowledge he has it has came from listing and the struggle he had to face in his early days . Hira stood up

Hira- I have to red out this letter to Sehensha I will take your leave . Don't worry I will not mention that I know this about Sehensha . Hira left to meet Jalal an Bakshi and Rkayiya looked at each other .

Hira reached o Jala's hojra . Jala was lost in deep thought of what is going to be the end of all of this mess that it created all around his kingdom Hira came and sttod near to him but Jalal did not notice . Hira smiled and said-

Hira_ I think Sehensha is lost in deep thoughts , so he could not notice my arrival .

Jala- Adab Hir begum, I was lost in thoughts I hop you don't mind .

Hira_ I would have but not today. Jala hold Hira's hand and saked

Jalal- Why what is so special about today ?

Hira_ Today Ammi jaan has sent a latter to us, and I have surprise in it for you .

Jalal- Ami jaan's letter is indeed a surprise, but how will you surprise me through that?

Hira- You will see . Hira clapped and instructed everyone to leave . Hira opened the letter and read it again to Jalal.

Jalal- Hira begum you read Ammi jaan's letter. You read urdu and so fluently . But how ? are you learning Urdu?

Hira- Yes Sehensha I am learning urdu . Urdu is a great language and I am loving it. Sehensha I am from a different culture but you and all the people here in you family accepted me so well. It is my time t give that back to you.

Jalal- You don't you made me very happy today . I am not shy to admit today that I loved you from the day I saw your picture , but after our marriage I started to respect you as well .

Hira- Sehensha I know our marriage is not a usual one and there was and still there is some people who does not agree to our marriage , but you have to make it work.

Jalal- What happened to you Hira Begum? Today you are talking like an old mature lady.

Hira- This a thing Sehensha hat makes me sad that you don't take me seriously .

Jalal- I do take you very seriously Hira Begum, and you should know that . Hira begum will you leave this letter of Ammi Jaan with me for a while .

Hira- Sue Sehensha she is my mother in- law I feel an attachment to her she is your mother you are bound o be attached to her.

Jala- hank you Hira begum for understanding it . Hira left the latter with Jalal and left his Hojra.

In Panchana's room Pnchana was making the potrate his mind was restless he could not remember where he saw Sarif Uddin . He as working non stop for almost four hours he put his brush on the table and sat don on the floor . He closed his eyes and tried to remember where he saw him, Panchana concentrated his mind but he could not recall anything . He closed his eyes again and he took a support of the wall and after few time he fallen asleep. In his dream few picture flashed and he woke up by a shake. Now he remembers everything . Panchana stood up and looked at the picture of Sharif and then he sat down to write a latter to Hira. He completed the letter and stood up and went to Sehensha's room as it was time to meet Sehensha and he had to work on his picture . He is going to stay in Agra for seven days , and then he will go from here . Panchana went to Sehensha but Jala did not talk to him, Panchana wanted to say something and he looked very restless, So jalal asked him finally .

Jalal- What is the matter with you? you does not seem all right.

Panchana- I am fine Sehensha. It is just that I want to tell something to you .

Jalal- Ok we will talk after you are done with your work .

Panchan- It is almost done Sehensha , it will take one more day then It will be done and I will be gone from her forever . Now Jalal feel that there is more to Panchana's words , he said

Jalal- Ok I think you want to say something which is much more important than the painting . Let's talk. For the firt time Jalal and Panchana sat face to face .

Panchana- Sehensha I want to confess that I am not here only to make your painting .

Jalal- I know that , I know that there is more than just a painting, but I want to know what is it, why you are here.

Panchana- If you know I am not here for art then why did you let me get into your house .

Jalal- Because I want to know the real reason of your visit . I have the power to kill you right now but I will not do that .

Panchana- sehesha I am her because there are some people around you who want to kill you, and I can identify them .

Jalal- How can you be so sure that you can identify the people who want to kill me ?

Panchana- Because I know what plans they are making to kill you.

Jalal- If you do then tell me everything , I promise I will let you go untouched from Agra. Panchana then told Jalal abut the Plan which was made by none other han Sharif Uddin. The more Panchana revelled the plan Jalal got shocked . When he was done with his description Jalal said

Jalal I know ou have wrote a letter to Hira Begum, in fact I know this for a fact that you have been meetig her and wriing to Hira from the day she was in Amber.

Panchana- I agree to this Sehensha, but believe me she is innocent she never. Jalala raised his hand to stop Pancana .

Jalal- I don't have to know about her from you don't forget she is my wife. You wrote to her and requested her to meet you. You will meet her , Also you will never tell her about this encounter between us. Also this is going to be your last meeting with her. You will never meet her again in your life. And if you meet her again I will smash your head under an elephant's feet .

Panchana- I promise you Sehensha I will never meet her again in my life. This is going to be our last meeting .

Jalal- Ok but don't try to act too smart, I think she will be waiting for you in the meeting spot, you may leave now.

Panchana- As you ish Sehensha. Panchan left Jala's Hojra and went to meet Hira in there meeting spot for the last time. Pancahan had tears in his eyes but he has to do it for the girl he loved all his life and will love till the end of his life.

Oanchana reached the place where he is suppose t meet Hira begum, Toay he will tell everything to Hira Bgum, because now everything is pretty clear to him . Hira was waiting for Panchana. Panchana stood behind her Hira turned and said-

Hira- Oh my god u scared me. Panchana said-

Panchana- There was a time Hira when I was the biggest shelter for you, you use to share your happiness your sorrow everything with me.

Panchana- There is no use to talk about the old things I have moved on , and I want you to move on as well .

Panchana- Yes I know I have honestly realised that it will be better for me to move on as well , so that is why I am here . I am here for the last time, Tomorrow after I am done with my final touch I will leave Agra and your life forever . But before that I have to confess something to you .

Hira- What is it now? What is there that you want to confess? I don't want to here any new story from you .

Panchana- Yes you are right , it will sound like a fiction but it is a truth which I have to share with you no matter what . But you have to keep your patients while you listen to my side of the story . Panchana sat on the ground, so did Hira it has been long since she sat on the ground Panchana looked at her and began

After you got married to Sehensha I was heart broken, I did not knew what to do . I felt I have nothing to live for, I tried to kill myself several times but I could not do it . Everytime I try to kill myself my mother's face will flash in front of me and I could die. To forget the pain of love I started Painting again, and I became famous in a very little time. One day Raja sa king of Amber called me as he wanted me to paint him on my canvas . I agreed . When I was coming back from the fort one day Vishakha came to me, and told me that you are back in the fort . I became very happy o hear tis news, but I got worried that may be you are having trouble in your marriage . I asked her and she told me to meet her near the old kali temple .

When I met her there in the evening she told me that , you came here because you don't want be with Sehensha anymore. As a matter of fact Sehensha has a doubt on your character and he has sent you back to Amber ( Hira was shocked to hear all of this but she did not say anything as she have to listen to the full story) I asked her why he doubt her? She told me that Sehensha knows everything about our past so he has sent you back to Amber, and he has said that he will never take you back in his life or in Agra . I felt very bad when you got married I always wanted happiness for you, but now I was the reason for your sorrow.

Vishakha also told me that Sehensha never speaks nicely to you, he always tries to force himself on you , but in front of your will power he has no choice but to surrender . Here in Agra you are always criticized by everyone because you practice your religion , no one supports you. For the world you are a queen but in reality you are a lave in this fort . She begged me that I take you away from all of this , she told that being a idealistic you will never say such things to me , but as a fiend she can sense what is there in your heart .

After the first meeting I kept meeting her for Seven days, she told me several stories about your miserable life here in Agra, I use to see you everyday in the temple , You looked very sad so I thought what ever she said was true. Vishkaha convinced me that she will help me to take you away from all of this, I just Have to convince you to elope with me. I started to dream again about my new life with you. Vishakha kept telling me that I have to do something before Sehensha appears here , but as you know it could not happen and I had to come to Agra .Hira was listning to ll of this with closed eyes after Panchana finished his words she opened her eyes and looked at him and said

Hira- Panchana are you out of your mind? How can you even believe her? Let's assume that she was convincing enough, but how can you thought that I will run away with you? Do look like a women who run away with another man .

Panchana- I know everything is correct , but you don't know what people use to say about you and Sehensha behind your back. In Amber people assumed that you ar converted into a Muslim . Lot of people hated Raja sa for your marriage with Sehensha.

Hira- Alas my father made this alliance to save his own people, and those people misunderstood him. And you also believed that all is true ! how culd you ? you could have asked me?

Panchana- I have tried . Remember ? I use to ask you about your married life but you will avoid that question all the time so I got convinced that whatever she said was true.

Hira- Ok fine, but do you even realise I am married to the Sehenhsha-E-Hind , do you think he will spare you I you run away with his wife .

Panchana- I thought about that but when I met Vishaha before I met you she said, there are some kings of Sehensha's anti camp they will help us, they will give us shelter and also will help us to start a new life .

Hira- You should have asked are who are theses kings who has the courage to go against Sehensha .

Pancahan- I know I would have but I had lost all the logics, I just wanted to be with you.

Hira- Oh really then why you are telling me all of this nowIs it anew part of your plan?

Panchana- When I came to Agra I realised that you love Sehensha, and here you live a very liberal life , so I was planning to leave in silence without bothering you. But Vishakha kept telling me that I have to realize our plan . But I was determined that I will not do this. Meanwhile Lalita kept telling me that I was doing something wrong .

One night I was walking garden when I heard some whispers, as I follow the whisper , I sa Vishkha talking to a man in the dark. I hidden myself behind a tree the man was promising her that after Sehensha's death he will be the king and she will be the new queen of Hindustan.

Hira- Do you even kow what you are saying ? have you seen his face?

Panchana- Yes I did when h was coming back from the gardn , I seen his face in the fire light. I wanted to tell you about this so I wanted to meet you. Everytime I tried to tell you about this , something will happen and you had to go. Just 10 days back Vishakha took me to a place and told me that Shari Uddin Sahab s wife want me to paint him, but it will be surprise for him so I can not ask for seatings , so I looked at Sharif UDDin, and from that day I have been restless I am trying to remember where I saw him. Now I know where I saw him. He is the man . he wants to kill Sehensha .

Hira- ( Shouts) Do you even know what you are saying Pancahan ? Sharif Uddin ji is Sehenha's brther-in-law if your allegations are falls no one can save your life .

Panchana- I know that and trust me I am 100% sure . I wanted to tell you all of this so that you can do whatever it takes to save Sehensha , only this much I can do for you.

Hira- Oh Kanha I don't know what to do? I can not discuss it with anyone. I have to conform everything .

Pancahan- Do whatever you wish but make it fast as you will not have much they will execute there plan very soon. I don't know the date but...

Hira- Ok thanks I will see to it. Now I have to go I have to save Sehensha, I will advice you to go away from here, just right now go away from here.

Pancahan- But my work is still left here, I have never left any of my paintings incomplete .

Hira- Why don't you understand it wil be dangers for you, why you want to risk your life?

Pancahna- I understand what you are saying but ;I cannot run away from my commitment no matter what . As this is our last meeting in life, I would like to tell you that you are a great women, Always be happy with Sehensha , you will always ne in my heart till the last day of my life . But I will never bother you again, I will pray to Shiva that you be appy with Sehensha good bye forever . Before could say anything Pancahan turned ans startd walking he had tears in his eyes . HHira also turnd and started walking but she could feel something rong is going to happen .

I hope all of you like my new update. Do let me know what you think about this in the comment section. Thank you for reading my ff

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955327&TPN=17&#p148450895

What all of you feel about this new chapter? do let me know in the comment section your comments means a lot . Thanks for reading my FF

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy
Loved it
Wish all problems r cleared
Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy
Loved it
Wish all problems r cleared
Update soon

Thanks for pm
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good one ...πŸ˜ƒ
so panchanan finds in himself to confess truth infront of emperor & gets his last chance , so what will hira do now , i think jalal already knows all & must be planning his next step i hope he will confide in hira & nothing unpleasant occurs .

HB's letter , liked the hira , ruq , bakshi part . the mutual respect both the begums hv is surely nice .

the jalal-hira part...
he loves her & she too...😳
yet they hv not consummated , tough to believe...πŸ˜†

jalal was never so patient...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope their problems will solve & soon they'll end up spending some peaceful time with each other .
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice chapter eagerly waiting for next chapter