Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
waiting for next ?
plz update soon .
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

many confusion , jalal was already aware about panchanan & he himself sent hira he wanted to trap him so that he could know their plan , then why this blame game...😲

why jalal didn't reveal truth of his illiteracy to hira , i hope ruqs is fine .

plz continue soon .

I will get all your answers in the next update. I will try to make the update as soon as possible😳😳😳
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetiii

Amazing

It's getting more and more complicated for the leads
Update asap buddy

i am stuck in few things buddy , buddy I will try to make the update quickπŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Interesting Updates...

Jalal gonna lose some valuable person in his life...Oh no..
He fears for ruks and child..
The Mystery man is shariff...
Vishaka loves Shariff but I have a doubt of Sharif love some other person???
Lalitha did a wise Job...She helps Hira by talking to panchanan...
Hira was hurt by Jalal's action...
I like that fight initially...It has some hidden live and Jealous but eventually it ends in serious note which I didn't expected from Jalal!!
What is Jalal plan??Eager to know...
Thanks for pm..

All your questions will be answered in the next update , for that you have to wait a little bit πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

waiting for next ?

plz update soon .

I am stuck with few things dear. So I could not update on regular basic , but I promise I will try to make the next update soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Please update soon[
/QUOTE] I will try my best dear to make it quick. till then please bear with me πŸ˜›
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

I am stuck with few things dear. So I could not update on regular basic , but I promise I will try to make the next update soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

waiting waiting...😳
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I am here with the next chapter. Sorry that I am a bit late . 😭 I hope all of you will forgive me for that. Please let me know what you feel about my new chapter in the comment section .

Chapter 76

In the night time Jalal went to meet Hira. Hira was writing a letter to her brother. She sw Jala and again she started to write the letter. Jalal sat next to her on the floor . Hira who was writing a letter in candle light looked at jala and then again looked at the pare and said-

Hira- Just give me few munities I will complete my writing very oon. Jalal did not say anything. Hira completed her letter and scrolled it up.

Jala- I am really sorry Hira begum I had to say those things to you. You know I did not meant them.

Hira(with a smile) I know Sehensha you don't need to explaine. I know it was a planned fight , both of us has planned this fight , but I don't understand one thinf. Why you tol me we have to make our fight public?.

Jala- Because it seems to me that someone from the Haram is giving every details of our relationship to my enemy . So it was import for us to give him that massage that all is not really very well between us.

HIra- I got your view but what do you think? Who can be behind all of his ?

Jala- It can be anyone you know Hira Begum I have a lot of enemies , though I am a Sehensha, but I have and will always have people who want to over thrown me .

Hira- I can get it, what you have to say. But we have to do next?

Jala- Next in the line we have to keep the rumour alive that you are not at all happy with me .

Hira- How can I do that ? as I have no complaints against you.

Jalal- Hira begum tell me honestly you did not felt bad when I went to meet Rukayiya Begum at night? Though I had told you about this step o mine earlier but still

HIra- I will not lie to you about it that I was ok with it, but I know she is in a delicate condition, and she needs you .

Jala- his is the reason why everyone in the Haram and in my family loves you the most . Hira and Jalal both smiled . Jala then kissed her hand and said , now I have to leave. I so want to stay here, but it is very harmful for our plan. Shabba Khanyer HIra Begum. Jala kissed on Hira's forehead and he left her room .

Next morning the whole fort was very busy , Malika-e hind Hamida begum has planned to leave for a Hajj. She did not told anyone about this , not even to her dearest HIra , Hamida Begum was about to leave in her Palki when Salima, Hamida< RUkayiya, Hira and Bakshi came to meet her . Jala was also there Hamida looked at all of them and she had tears in her eyes but she controlled herself and said- My sweet childrens It is possible that I die during this hajj and I don't come back, but remember I love you all. I will keep all of you in my heart till the end of my breath.

Hira- Why are you saying all of this Ammi Jaan ? you will be fine. My maa and choti maa has also gone for Pilgrim they are fine . Nothing will happen to you .

Hamida- I know when I have a loving daughter like you nothing can happen to me, but if anything happens then promise me you will not leave Jalal . You have a heart of gold and this dynasty needs someone who thinks with heart also.

Hira- I promise you ammi Jaan I will not leave sehensh no matter what. Hamida smiled and turned to Rukaya.

Hamida- Rukayiya you have been with Jalal from his childhood. You know Jalal as a person as well as a Sehensha , I want you to be is strength , Hira begum has helped him to understand that he has a heart, but I want you to look at the fact that he keeps a balance between his heart and his mind .

Rukayiya- You have always trusted me Ammi Jaan , you taught me how a queen should be so I will not let you down, I cn't let you down .

Hamida- Salima Begum you have never took much part in politics , but keep writing, as I know you are a very good poet , keep writing, so that years people can remember this dynasty not only for politics but for your poems as well .

Salima Begum- I will keep writing, but promise us that you will wite to us as well, and you will come back soon. Hamida smiled and hugged Salima Begum and then she turned to Jalal-

Hamida- Jala always try to be a good person, with a open heart and mind, because it will help you to judge anyone or anything correctly . Look after to people , because then have no one except you who can take care of them . I am sure your Abba Jaan is very proud of you and he is smiling from heaven . Make him feel proud.

Jala- I promise mmi Jaan I will try to be liberal honest and a successful Sehensha . Hamida turned to Bakshi who was crying very badly .

Hamida- Don't cry my jaan it's time for me to walk on the path of Allah, and I have to do that . Always be happy and remember you have many responsibilities on your shoulder now. Hamida wipped Bakshi's tears .

Bakshi hugged her mother and started crying- Don't leave me like this Ammi Jaan I need you .

Hamida- I am not going any whe. I promise we will meet again. Hamida finally sat in the Palki and she left the door of the fort .

Everyone came back in the fort . Salima Begum was informed that Rahim is crying badly, he wa not informed about the decision of Hamida Begum , but now when he knows everything, he is very angry and he is crying . Salima went to Handel Rahim.

Jalal also went to his room. Hira had no choice , so she decided that she will complete her letter

In the evening time Panchana was coing back from Sehensha's room when he met Vishakha again.

Vishkha- Where have you been I was looking for you all day .

Panchana- Why what happened? Why you was lloking for me?

Vihskha- I have shared your thoughts with Hira, she felt very bad she wants clear everything.

Panchana- really, then it is nice, because I also I want clear things with her. It is nice that we meet face to face with each other , then only I can take a decision.

Vishkha- Very good then I will arrange the meeting for both of you, this thing need to be solved soon , as lot of things are on stake ,

Panchana- Ya you are right . Lot of things are on stake , my work is going to be finished in 15 days so I have to settle this matter soon.

Vishkah- I have another assignment for you . Sharif uddin brother in law of Sehensha wnts that you make a picture of him.

Panchana- ok that's great it means that I will get few more days. Then let me know when he can give me some time.

Vishakha- No no he will not meet you , as this picture will be a surprise gift for him , by his wife .

Panchana- Ok I will start my work but I have to see him for at least once . So that I can make a picture with my memory .

Ishkha- Ok I will arrange a meeting, you don't worry about that you can meet him in night is that ok.

Panchana- yes I have no issues . zok now I will go to my as I need to take rest. Panchana said good bye to Vishkha and both of them went to their separate ways .

In Fort the security is been increased , Security has been increased around Hira, Salima< Rukayiya< Bakshi. In short all of the people who are near to Jalal are protected now. There servants are also under a close watch , but through spies. Man singh was heading all of this with the instructions of Jalal .

Hira came to meet Bakshi Bano after 15- 20 days . Bakshi was very happy to see her she hugged her

Bakshi- I was just thinking about ou Bhabi Jaan, I was really missing you .

Hira- I had told you earlier if you need me anyone, just inform me .

Bakshi- I wanted to but now a days security has been increased and I don't have any idea what is going on?

Hira- I know that , even my security has been increased . I think the reason behind it is that Rukayiay Begum is going to give birth to the air of this Saltanat so Sehensha is extra careful.

Bakshi _ I know bhai Jaan is very excited abiut this baby . Bhi Jaan love babies.

Hira- Yea I know Ammi Jaan told me once that Sehensha use to protect you as a father .

Bakshi- yes I was very young when our father died , he is like a father to me , I am glad he will have his own son / daughter now .

Hira _ I am also happy that Rkayiay begum is pregnant.. There have been many times when I heard other begums wre making fun of her she can not give Sehensha a child .

Bakshi- I kno other Begums in the Harams talk about Rukayiya Bhabi Jaan , .they can not say anything on her face, because they know Bhai Jaan will cut their head .

Hira- Now she can proudly say that she is going to be a mother too. I am sure it feels great to be a mother.

Bakshi- To know that you have experience the feeling. I will be really happy if you conceive a child . I am sure he or she will leave a mark in the history of this country .

Hira- What can I say, all of this in god's hand. When Kahna fels it is the right time , I will have a baby too,

Bakshi- I will pray to Allah that that you get a child soon . Anyways I have called you here for another thing

Hira- Please tell me that what you want to know?

Bakshi- someone told me that in Amber there are few Karigar who makes wonderful Jewellery I loed the Jwellry that you gifted me after you came back of Amber.

HIra- Oh ok I will write to maa saa she wii send some Karigar's here is there anything else ?

Hamida- No no but there is other things want to sk you. I heard a artist has came from Amber to make picture of Bhai Jaan ? and he is veryo that Iy good at his work?

Hira- Ya I also herd that , Sehensha told me once that he saw a picture of mine made by him , which made him fall in love with me .
Bakshi- No wonder you can be inspiration to many , your beauty is divine .

Hira- Sometimes beauty can be cures in life as well .

Bakshi- What are you trying to say Bhahi Jaan?

Hira- Nothing I am feeling very bored let's play chausar .

Bakshi Good suggestion Bhabi Jaan . I am a very good player of Chausar , I challenge you you can not defeat me .

Hira- let me worn you that I am also champion of this game .

Bakshi- Then let's see who wins. Both Hira and Bakshi Smiled and Bakshi made the first move .

In the evening Vishkha took panchana to an area where few men were talking to each other . Panchana was not allowed to mix with them, as it was a gathering of the top Officers of the administration.

Panchana looked from a secrate window , he had no idea who he was going to see , Vishakha told him from behind

Vishkha- Look at that man who is in green Achkan , and Pagri . Panchan was clueless and he was looking somewhere else No no you are looking at opposite direction

Panchana- Ok ok now I can see him, let me have a look for few more munities then I will be able to make a picture.

Vishkha- Please hurry up. We are not allowed to be here, if anyone catches us, we will b accused of... I hope you are done come on let's go.

Panchana- Yes I am done , I can make a picture of him ,

Vishkha- Oh that's great , I hope you can make it fast, as you have to leave soon.

Panchana- Yes I am almost done with Sehensha's work, I will be done by it by the end of this month .

Vishakha- I hope you will not leave before you are done with my work.

Panchana- No no not at all .Vishkha gave a smile and asked him.

Vishkha- What about your meeting with Hita, I hope you are going to meet her soon. If you want to meet her we can arrange a meeting in the gardn which she owns.

Panchana( While he was coming back to her room)H ira owns a garden?

Vishkha- Yes , Hira and Rukayiya and Salima Begum owns gardens. Sehensha had made this garden because Hira has a great love for nature .

Panchana- No wonder he is a Sehensha he can gift his wife whatever he wants .

Vishakha- yes but he can not love her like you do.

Panchana- Hmmm I can understand what you are saying, I have to meet her. Before I leave Agra .

Vishkha- I promise you, you will leave Agra only with her and it is a promise .

Panchan- I know I can trust you . Panchana reached his room, he is feeling restless , he can not remember where he was Sharifuddin before. His face felt very known to him, but he could not recall where he saw him. Panchan closed his eyes so that he can remember his face .

Next morning Hira was just getting ready after bath when Lalita came to Hira

Hira- What happened lalita why you came running ?

Lalita- Sehensha has called you to attend the Diwan-E- Aam .

Hira- What Shensha wants me to attend the Diwan E Khas I hope everything is fine .

Lalita- I alos hope so < I have a request can I come with you please? I have seen Hosiar is going with Rukayiya Begum, Please take me with you. I want to see what is the special announcement Sehensha wants to make.

Hira- Ok if you really want to come with me, come along but please be quite .

LalitaYes I will be quite I can give you my word for that .

Hira- GGod let's go. Lalita ran behind Hira

Lalita- Wait, put a Ghunghat you remember last time when you went there without Ghunghat .

Hira- Oh thanks for reminding me, thank you very much. Hira put a Ghunghat and covered her face , she went to Diwan E_khas, she saw tat bakshi, Salima and Rukayya was all there . She did Namaskar to everyone and they did Salam to her . Rukayiya sat in her place, after some time Jala came in Diwan _e Khas all sttod up. Jala looked around and he saw Hira and his face brightened up . Jala sat on his place and started-

Jala- As all of you know that I have gathered all of you here because , I have an Impotent announcement to make. Without talking too much I will get straight to the point. I have decide to remove JIJIa. This sudden announcement made everyone shocked . Jala looked t everyone's face, some were shocked, someone looked as if the roof of the hall has fallen on their head. Jalal again looked at the front and said- I have realized that it is a sin to impose tax on those people who bare so much pain and trouble to impose tax on those people who are going to meet there god. I have almost Finalized the law but bfore I impose it I want to know what all of you feel about it.

A Maullvi rose from his seat and said-Sehensha I am here to guide you to the path of enlightens , I would like to tell you that this is a Sin to Islam .

Jala- really Maulvi Sahab! As far as I know, no where in Koran it is written that we should impose taxes on thos people who are going to pilgrim .

Maulvi- I know , but it is a custom followed by your ancestors .

Jalal- I know Maulvi Sahab, but if a custom is not appropriate for the people of My kngdom, I will be glad to discontinue it .

Maulvi Sahab- Forgive me Sehensha you are calling your ancestors fool .

Jalal- Watch your words before you talk. I never said that those who ruled before me are fools.

Maulwi _ I know Sehensha, It has been a real change in your political thoughts after your last marriage, but just don't talk under spell of someone. Jala's eyes god red in anger and he said-

Jala- Maulwi Sahab you hold a special position so I am not saying anything to you, but if it was someoneelse in your place, I would have cut his head. Remember the person you re talking about is my better half. She should be respected as she is a Royal, and no one has the right to disrespect her in anyway.

Maulwi- I did not want to disrespect anyone . But Sehensha think about the financial crunch . You will loose a lot of money, If you don't believe me ask Todalmal ji.

Jala- I have discussed this with him, and he has told me more ways to regain the losses.

Mawai- May I know that?

Jalal- No you can not, because this is a political matter not a religious one .

Maulwi- I would like to tell you one more time that you are ...

Jalal- Thanks for your advice but no thanks. I have been told all my childhood what I shod do and what I should not . But as all of you know I am going to be a proud father soon, so I think I am mature enough to take my own decision , I have decided that I will not be influenced by anyone anymore . There are many religions in this country, and I want everyone to respect everyone's believe and this is my first step towards that . This Rule will be in action from the month of Ramzzan . That's all I had to say now all of you may leave .

Jalal stood up from his seat and he left the sabha without saying anything to anyone . When he was going he gave a look to Hira she had tear of happiness in her eyes. She wanted to hugJalal and thank him, but she could not do that as she is a queen herself. Hira came back into her room in a happy mood. She saaw dress which is a Sharara , and they were some matching Jewellery . Just the ADasi came and said-

Das- Pranam Rani sa Seehnsha wish to meet you in the Mughal Garden tonight . He hopes that you will be there, he wanted to know if you desire to meet gim or not.

Hira- Yes I will meet him after dinner. Dasi did a Pranam to Hira and she left the place. Hira was so happy that she wanted to sing and dance . She controlled herself and she sat don to write a letter to her family in Amber about the new law.

In the night Hira and Jalal met again inn Hira Baag. This is a same garden which is named Hira Baag. The beauty of this garden is that it has many Fowers which is from Rajputana, specially from Amber. They both were walking Hand in Hand with each other . Hira said to Jala

HHira- Sehensha this announcement of removing Jazia came to me as a shock. I was not expecting this from you.

Jalal- Why ? have I done something unexpected! I can feel that everyone is shocked by this decision.

Hira- they are bound to be , Jazia has been there for centuries, in fact no one never thought that it will ever be removed.

Jala- I know Hira begum, there has been many things which need to be changed . I removed it because a conversation made me think about this tax.

Hira- Conversation! What conversation ?

Jala- You remember when your Choti maa and Baba came to meet you here? They were of for a Pilgrim . They both were talking about how it became expensive because of the tax of JiJia .

Hira- Yes it is Sehensha, we Hindu's have to invest a good amount f money to go to pilgrim . Can I ask you one thing Sehensha?

Jala- Yes you can . I know you have many questions in your mind, which you wanted ask me in Deqan_E- Khas.

Hira- Sehensha I don't understand, how Maulwi Sahab can have such strong opinion against your decition . I have been to Amber court few times but I never saw this kind of things.

Jalal- Hira Begum in our religion Maulwi's play an important part in political decisions .

Hira- But this time I think you have made him angry. Jala smiled and said-

Jalal- Don't worry about that Hira Begum I am a Sehensha, he can advice me but he can not influence me .

Hira- Sehensha but don't you think people from your religion may not agree to rhis?

Jalal- Why they will not agree? I am not going to impose any tax on them . So what kind of problem they will have .

Hira- I don't know I felt most of the people are unhappy with step of yours.

Jalal- I can feel that Hira Begum, but you don't worry everything will be fine. When you bring a big change it does effect a few people's lives and thoughts . That reminds me I forgot to complement you. You look beautiful in this Sharar.

Hira- Thank you, I must say you have a great choice of cloths . Jala smiled and about to say something when a Dasi came and did Pranam to both of them.

Dasi- Please forgive me Hira Begum, but Rukayiya Begum is asking for you. Hira looked at Jala who was feeling bit irritated , she smiled at him and said

Hira- You go I will come . Dasi still stood there . What happened?

Sadi- She said that if I go without you she will kill me.

Hira- Ok wait outside the garden I will be with you in a moment . Dasi went and Hira was about to go when Jala caught her hand.

Hira- I have to go

Sehensha , you know Rukayiya Begum's condition . I have to go . Please Sehensha.

Jalla- Ok If you want to go, you can go but before that I want to give you something . befre Hira could say anything Jala hold her close and he kissed Hira . It was a very passionate one. Hira was shocked by this action of Jalal, before she could say anything jala did a Salam to her an left the garden.

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/148017259

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
SShreShthAS thumbnail
Superbbb... Beautiful update... Understanding between akdha is awesome... Luved d last part..
Want more romantic moments among akdha plz...
Plzz update soon next part ,& do pm me...
old_charm thumbnail
nice update...πŸ˜ƒ
so they were faking it , good...πŸ˜†

big conspiracy on...

& vishaka , she fears no one...😑

bakshi-jo convo , wishing for baby...😳

i hope hamida will be safe...😲

jalal removing jaziya & giving good answer to maulvi sahab...πŸ˜›

then the ja-jo part...❀️

did she wore the dress he sent for her...😳