Posted: 6 years ago

For our Abhi ❤️

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Get well soon, Branka, rest a bit and eat healthy, sleep well!🤗

Happy Valentine's Day to all my loved ones on rainbow, Branka, Nado, Avi, Dragice, Madi, Padma, Nats, Tulasi and also those who keep coming intermittently! May you always be loved, blessed and happy in life!

Picture: May past says you met me, Happy Valentine's Day

Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends, have a great day.🤗
Related image
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
❤️
Dear Rainbow friends, before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason😊. Your smile is all I want to treasure and your love is all I need to be happy .Every moment we've spent together in this CC has been beautiful so far. But I promise that the best is yet to come! Hoping this association continues for the coming many more years! ❤️❤️❤️
Many great authors and writers have tried to capture in words the beautiful feeling of loving someone and being loved. Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return⭐️. I am so lucky that you are my friends. Happy Valentine's Day!🤗🤗🤗
Related image
valentines day image long distance

Image result for happy valentines day quotes

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😃

To all my friends over this Rainbow Branka, Vibha, Avi, Nado, Ivony, Natty, Tulsi and Madhu. And above all of you my cute little prince Abi A Very Happy Valentines Day.
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Happy Valentines Day.Slikovni rezultat za Happy Valentines Day.
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends 🤗

Happy Valentine's day to all of you ❤️ May every day of your life be a Valentine's day, and may you always be surrounded with people who love you. Always be happy and loved. ❤️

Love is what brought us all together here...Love for one serial...for an amazing couple
and one amazing actress...but above all, it is a love for each other and our friendship
that keep us all together in this place that we call home...Love you all...I am so grateful
to have you as a friends...❤️

Secondly, the tradition of Valentine's Day is not related to the concept of God is Love and God Loves man. Description from bhavanajagat.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images

Valentines Day Quotes For Friends With Images

Pretty Valentine's Day cookies

A Positively Beautiful Blog 2

Friendship!!

Just wish you were still with me. Miss you, oxox. Life without my lovely daughter Chevon 09/15/1989 - 04/11/2001. Life without my beautiful Desi girl 02/23/1981 - 04/11/2001.

Happy Birthday
Here is some coffee for you, and some sweets...😊

Representacin de la belleza de los detalles entre personas que se tienen cario y buscan la manera para representarlo en algo material.

La cuisine creative: Sitni posni kolai

Heart Cookies - really love cookie three in row two. White and red feathering.

And some drinks...😃

Raspberry Chocolate Kiss

And as they say...THe sweetest come at the end...Happy Valentine's day for our tiniest member Abhi...He is the luckiest little boy because he has so many Aunties here who love him so much ...May he always be happy and showered with love ❤️

40fbda1c828e9dcd30b5316a0229c693.jpg (236331)

Here is Abhi after Aunties "attack" 😆

Valentine's Day Baby
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Belated wishes to my dear friends for Mahashivratri. may lord Shiva bless you abundantly with love, happiness and prosperity. ❤️

Shivratri Mahashivratri SMS Massage Image Card and Wishes Pic

? . . #LordShiva #GoddessParvati #Mahashivratri

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for all, my friends. I wish you, every day well be a day of love. ❤️

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

For our little Abhi ❤️