Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Special kisses to our Abhi!
Awww... every baby should be photographed like this! Makes me smile!!!

Showered with kisses pic.twitter.com/4KjjUAehnv
Daddy's little bear!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day.🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy Kiss Day to all my Rainbow friends.❤️🤗
A kiss is a secret which takes the lips of the heart. ❤️
Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired.
Smile, even when you're trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision.
Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy.
Trust, even when your heart begs you not to.
Twirl, even when your mind makes no sense of what you see.
Frolick, even when you are made fun of. Kiss, even when others are watching. Sleep, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring.
Run, even when it feels like you can't run anymore.
And, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart. Because the pain of all your experience is what makes you the person you are now. And without your experience---you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric. What makes you brave is your willingness to live your beautiful life and hold your head up high the next day. Because you are stronger now after all the crap has happened than you ever were back before it started. Every life is worth a kiss like every morning the Sun smiles at the Earth and kisses fondly with bright rays to make it immortal!😊[ this is especially for our Padma]🤗

"The sunlight clasps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth if thou kisses not me?
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Viswasruti thumbnail
❤️Happy Kiss Day to our Abhi 😃
Related image
Related image
Don't cry baby , here is few for you too Avi 🤗

Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow friends😊
A lot of kisses to our cutie Abi, God bless him with good health and happiness always.

Thank you Madhu🤗

Wishing you all on the occation of Mahashivratri 😃, may lord Ardhanarishwar bless you all with Good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Afternoon Rainbow friends😊

A lot of kisses to our cutie Abi, God bless him with good health and happiness always.

Thank you Madhu🤗

Wishing you all on the occation of Mahashivratri 😃, may lord Ardhanarishwar bless you all with Good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

Thank you Padma .🤗
BIG FROG STOOLS. THREE FROGS WITH CROWNS SITTING ON THEM, RED HEARTS THROWING OUT SMALL HEARTS 2 RED ROSES. S SMALL RED ROSES. WITH SPARKLES AND LITTLE RED HEART, RED SPARKLES BLOWING ON THE FROG,
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

QUOTE=Ivone12]

🤗 Hi Dragice 🤗

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends❤️ , there was a snowstorm in this region for 3 days, struggling in freezing temperatures, Abhi was fallen ill because of the temperature variations. Now he is fine. 😊
There is a shower of hugs and kisses in our CC 😃 , Now Abhi is counting his hugs and kisses he received from his Rainbow Aunts.😃 Thanks a lot for this fondest gesture friends. grateful to all .me and Abhi, we are so eager to reciprocate, so here are few hugs and kisses to our friends.❤️🤗
Related image

Related image
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Just spent half an hour making my post (today I am in slow motion mood) and IF just blow it away because of some invalid words...😕 So I'll do it again (lost all the lovly images and Quotes)

I spent all day in bed, felt very weak, still do (must be some stomac viruse) No need to worry, will be fine in few days.😊

Happy Kiss Day to all of you. ❤️ 🤗 Always be happy and surrounded with love. 😊

Love you all. ❤️

Kiss Day

flores encontradas en la web

Happy Kiss Day Images

A lots of kisses for my sweet little Abhi ❤️

Love for your newborn baby is the greatest gift that you can give your infant boy or girl. This will teach you how to care for and give your child the very best that he or she DESERVES. #babytips #parenthood #maternity

Blowing kisses

Happy Birthday Betty Darling! Blowing you a Kiss for your Birthday! Have a super day! xox 7th

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago