Related image
Image result for happy teddy day images
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

Have a beautiful Weekend ahead and enjoy in it with your family. ❀️

Happy Teddy Bear day to all of you. ❀️

When I think of Teddy I remember all of those, big and small fluffy bears, that my girls used to have while growing...They loved them so much and always had a favorite one...😊...Some of those are still around the house...😊

Hope that all of you are fine and well, and I hope that Madi will be here with us soon as well...❀️

Thank You A! xx :-)),

Pooh Bear photo PoohBear.gif

4180182_3f241.gif (500500)

10 feb Happy teddy day 2018 images wishes messages quotes date wallpapers

cupcake for valentine's day - Google Search

for our wedding guests, sweet shoppe chocolates from cadillac, michigan. a real treat! so good!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Pozdrav draga Branka i cure , imala toliko posla i briga , kcer mi maturantica i priprema se za faks ., muz mi imo zdrastveni problema .

I am reading back pages that I did not have a time to read this days...😊

Here is what Dragica wrote: Hello dear Branka and dear girls...I had so much work to do and so much worries...My daughter is finishing secondary school and is preparing for university...My husband had some health issues...

Hello Dragica πŸ€—

Sorry to hear that your husband was not feeling fine, hope he is better now. Good luck to your daughter. I hope she'll fulfill her wishes and study at ubiversity that she likes. ⭐️

Pozdrav draga moja πŸ€—

Zao mi je sto ti je muz imao zdravstvenih problema...Nadam se da mu je sada bolje i zelim mu brzo ozdravljenje i oporavak. Mogu da zamislim u kolikoj ste guzvi oko upisa na faks. Sretno joj bilo i nadam se da ce uspeti da se upise na onaj fakultet koji i zeli...Secam se da je pre par godina moja necakinja prolazila kroz sve to i da je bila prava ludnica...Uglavnom, nek je sa srecom...❀️

Good Morning friends! You are all such "sweet hearts" ;) Hugs!

Teddy Day

Edit to add: Hvala za ovu prekrasnu sliku Zagreba u snijegu..Iako nisam bas neki fan od Zime, ove godine mi je bas falilo malo te zimske carolije...😊

Edit to add: Thank you for this beautiful Picture of Zagreb under the snow...Though I am not a huge fan from the cold Winter, this year I missed a bit a Winter magic...😊

Povezana slika
Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

πŸ˜† You "called" Winter.

Rezultat slika za rose in winter

Yeah...you are right πŸ˜† Though we did not have a snow here (yet) to evem make a head of a snowman...This is such a cute snowman, by the way...πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the rose πŸ€—

White Chocolate Raspberry Heart Cheesecake by Pennies on a Platter, via Flickr

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Dragice for Prats pictures and all the beautiful gifs that you posted πŸ€—

Heart-Shaped Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Treats. Easy to make, and great for both kid and adult Valentine's Day parties!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!😊

Wonderful to see Dragice in our midst, hope all well with you dear friend!πŸ€—

So winter is slowing getting into your place, Zagreb's white winter is gorgeous! Do brace yourself adequately for the cold. Hope there is some relief at Avi's place!

Have a good day everyone, Happy Propose Day to those young souls who wish to propose or happy memories to all of us others, of when we were proposed!πŸ˜ƒ

Ideas to do indoors when it is very cold outside, this is for Branka, Nats, Nado, Avi and Dragice!

615537ab1c482dcdb9d9c0686f8003c0.jpg (554784)
I love Mary Engelbreit!

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Have a great Weekend and enjoy it with your family. ❀️

Thank you for all those ideas for indoor activities...πŸ˜ƒ For sure I will bake some cookies and sew few things...and since I have no piano, I'll sing all day the tunes that are coming from my radio...πŸ˜† Love you...Take care...❀️

valentine hearts

Teddy Day images
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, my dearest friends , πŸ€—

Very happy to see our lovelest friend Dragice back with a rose in her hand to greet us on Rose Day !πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Happy to note that our Vimaa is feeling a bit better , on the recovery path! Wish to pave her way with many colorful roses on this rose day .πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Nado our cute baby is roaming with glee, wow , many beautiful roses in her hand !! Nado , Abhi already grabbed a few from your hand before you realize! πŸ˜†.πŸ€—
Padmaja , it is a bit difficult for me to express now , whether your words with a feel are sweeter or the roses you are presenting are more beautiful today !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Branka , what to say? Your every post is worth a Rose garden, your every expression is as tender as a yet to bloom rosebud,😊 your love towards the entire world reminds me a Rainbow hues' floral bouquet, and every day you are bringing with you a friendship garland made by the vast colours you collected from the morning and evening sky ! Rose is a synonym to our Sneha ...Love !β€οΈπŸ€—
Hope Madi is coping up with the difficult situation she is in now .praying for her peace of mind . πŸ€— Hoping for her return to our CC SOON .😊

Related image
Related image

Hello Avi, my dear ❀️ So good to see you around πŸ€—

Thank you for all those sweet words dedicated to each of us here πŸ€—
And thank you for beautiful roses and those sweet smiles...πŸ€—
A huge hug for you and for Abhi πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you both ❀️❀️

Rakhi with Home made chocolate @way2flowers Place your order here http://www.way2flowers.com/rakhi-gifts

.When my arms can't reach the people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers.

love u teddy bear images
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

"A soulful good morning message is a sweet gift that does not come wrapped in a box, but can be stored forever in your inbox. Good morning".

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Thank you for this beautiful morning message...❀️

It is just a right way to start a day. 😊

Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes are the perfect way to say
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you Branka for these special wishes and greetings, esp for these lovely roses for us !πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—β€οΈ Here are few roses for our dearest, and passionate friend from her tiniest member, with many hugs πŸ€—--

Related image
And all these rose gardens are from me for you ❀️
Image result for a big rose garden gif
Image result for a big rose garden gif

Thank you Avi πŸ€— Thank you my cute, little Abhi πŸ€— Love the roses 😊

Sad dp for girl who is alone and never had a valentine on valentine day - Happy Valentine's Day 2017 Quotes,Ideas,Wallpaper,Images,Wishes