Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear friends Vibha is down with fever. Taking rest and asked me to inform you all. Wishing her speedy recovery๐Ÿค—
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends ๐Ÿค—

It is good that I went out yesterday with my friends, because today is such a gloomy, rainy day...Just realized that this days you can not trust the colors of the sunset any more...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyway, this change of weather is not healthy, with me it always bring a headache...so at the moment I am ignoring it and drink my coffee here with you.โค๏ธ

Take care my dear friends. All who are not feeling well, I wish you speedy recovery and sending you my love and blessings...Love you all โค๏ธ

Enjoy your Weekend, drink lots of tea (or coffee) and lemonade eat some cookies, be happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

MAMI'S COOKBOOK LABELS COVERS

Cocina

Lang Simple Inspirations by Debi Hron Puzzle (500-Piece) Lang http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TLRWXWQ/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_4OVovb0RR983A

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Dear friends Vibha is down with fever. Taking rest and asked me to inform you all. Wishing her speedy recovery๐Ÿค—

Thank you Padmaja for sharing this news with us. ๐Ÿค—

I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling fine, my dear Vibha. ๐Ÿค—
You just rest and relax and listen to your doctor, and I am sure that temperature will soon be down. Praying for your recovery. Get well soon, my dear friend. โค๏ธ We will wait for you here untill you recover. Lots of huggs and love...โค๏ธ

Thinking of you get well soon we miss you!

everyday cards/Get Well Soon section. This ecard can be sent to any female to show you care with love! Permalink : http://www.123greetings.com/general/getwell/to_you_with_love.html
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello my dear Padmaja ๐Ÿค—

Have a beautiful Weekend too. โค๏ธ

Thought for the day http://www.loapower.com/our-story/

*happy weekend to you
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Winter is back,

Rezultat slika za Winter is back gif
nn027 thumbnail

Thank you for sharing information about our Vibha.
I hope she will feel better, soon. I wish Vibha speed recovery โค๏ธ

Srodna slika

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

cute kids

Hello Nada ๐Ÿค—

Hope you are fine and well. ๐Ÿ˜Š Have a great Weekend.โค๏ธ

I Pinterest

Sharing to wish you all a great weekend Words of Wisdom Click www.Daveswordsofwisdom.com for more beautiful and meaningful quotes and images .

In bed with a few of my favourite things. Pink peonies and strong coffee. Pink journal available here.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Winter is back,

Rezultat slika za Winter is back gif

OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is it snowing at your place??? My mother told me that it snowed in Zagreb, but I guessed that I'll have few more days before that weather reach here...๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†
Ajjj, and I thought we'll have few more sunny days ๐Ÿ˜•

Here is some hot coffe for you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And something sweet to make your day even sweeter. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The most popular and most often requested cake in our family. Markiza cake consists of thin shortbread cake layers, topped with meringue & walnuts, then layered with dulce de leche filling. by Let the Baking Begin!
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends ๐Ÿค—

It is good that I went out yesterday with my friends, because today is such a gloomy, rainy day...Just realized that this days you can not trust the colors of the sunset any more...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyway, this change of weather is not healthy, with me it always bring a headache...so at the moment I am ignoring it and drink my coffee here with you.โค๏ธ

Take care my dear friends. All who are not feeling well, I wish you speedy recovery and sending you my love and blessings...Love you all โค๏ธ

Enjoy your Weekend, drink lots of tea (or coffee) and lemonade eat some cookies, be happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

MAMI'S COOKBOOK LABELS COVERS

Cocina

Lang Simple Inspirations by Debi Hron Puzzle (500-Piece) Lang http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TLRWXWQ/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_4OVovb0RR983A

Hello Branka ๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree with you. Yesterday was warm April and today is cold February. Crazy weather. ๐Ÿ˜†

Srodna slika