Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So nice to be back in routine, feels all is normal! Our Madi too is back!

Avi, loved the exquisite nature pics you posted, they are simply so enthralling! Hope you are spending joyous moments with our little Abhi! Feed him on behalf of all his aunts here!😃

Do you want to feed your baby homemade baby food but don't have a clue where to start? Start here.
Everything parents need to know about feeding baby solid food -- when to start, what to feed them, even when they can eat the "real" stuff! Great tips! http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/171315/starting_baby_on_solid_foods?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=pinterest&utm_content=thestir&newsletter

Padma, good creation with Prats' pic! A nice new format of expression!

Nado and Branka, thank you dear for the warm welcome back🤗, I too missed you lovely girls so much! Hoping for Dragice to join and complete us! Branka, simply loved the mesmerizing butterflies you posted!❤️ And Nado, I was most of the time in those winter clothes like that girl you posted, during my vacation!

Nats, our celestial reader, what are your readings of this blue, red moon, total lunar eclipse on a full moon day?

Some new words for today!

It's important that you enjoyed your vacation. We can not influence time. For example, here is +15. It's like April, not the beginning of February. 😃

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning and have a wonderful day all of you😃

Thank you Vibha and Branka, got some time hence tried to create something with Prat's picture😃

Good evening Padmaja. Excelent work 😃

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Seems I need rest , will be back again . Branka , Nado and Dragice love you .

Have a rest, Madi. Come when you can, but do not overdo it. Now, the most important thing is to recover as soon as possible. Love you too, my friend. ❤️

Rezultat slika za hug for my friend
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you dear friends for liking the creatiom. The picture credit goes to Duska in FB and Natty here.
Wishing you a joyful trip Avi.

Good Night and sweet dreams.

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello rainbow friends , hope all our friends are fine .😊

We witnessed lunar eclipse yesterday early morning from 5.48 am [ Wednesday ]to 7.10 am . It was a spectacular celestial wonder, seen it from our bedroom window while feeding morning milk to Abhi .
Planning to go to Pittsburgh tomorrow , will be back by Sunday, but my parents are leaving for India on 7th Feb , so I will be here on 8th Feb . Love you all 🤗. Waiting to see Dragice here , praying for her. 🤗Madhu , can understand your feelings .🤗 That is past . now you are moving from better to best .🤗 I am going to miss you all , will be back soon.❤️
Image result for flowers to friends gifs

Image result for flowers to friends gifs

Have nice trip Avy 🤗

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So nice to be back in routine, feels all is normal! Our Madi too is back!

Avi, loved the exquisite nature pics you posted, they are simply so enthralling! Hope you are spending joyous moments with our little Abhi! Feed him on behalf of all his aunts here!😃

Do you want to feed your baby homemade baby food but don't have a clue where to start? Start here.
Everything parents need to know about feeding baby solid food -- when to start, what to feed them, even when they can eat the "real" stuff! Great tips! http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/171315/starting_baby_on_solid_foods?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=pinterest&utm_content=thestir&newsletter

Padma, good creation with Prats' pic! A nice new format of expression!

Nado and Branka, thank you dear for the warm welcome back🤗, I too missed you lovely girls so much! Hoping for Dragice to join and complete us! Branka, simply loved the mesmerizing butterflies you posted!❤️ And Nado, I was most of the time in those winter clothes like that girl you posted, during my vacation!

Nats, our celestial reader, what are your readings of this blue, red moon, total lunar eclipse on a full moon day?

Some new words for today!

Hello Vibha, my dear friend 🤗

I hope you rested well and slowly come back to routine. ❤️
Thank you for those nice new words, always loved to learn new words. 😊

Here are some random Quotes...😊

Rumi

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning and have a wonderful day all of you😃

Thank you Vibha and Branka, got some time hence tried to create something with Prat's picture😃

Hello Padmaja 🤗

I really love your creativity. This is so beautiful 👏⭐️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good evening friends. Have a nice time .🤗

Image result for sai baba message

Hello Madi ❤️ It is so good to see you around 🤗

Hope you are resting proper and are taking good care of your health. ❤️

Thank you for this beautiful Quote...😊

Happy anniversary my phenomenal man . " baby you light up my world like nobody else ." thank you so much for all you do and for just being you !!!!

Discover the Top 25 Most Inspiring Rumi Quotes: mystical Rumi quotes on Love, Transformation and Wisdom.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thought-provoking words you introduced today Vibha . 🤗

There are nights I awake in a cold sweat to recall the sea storms I have suffered, aching for friends' soothing words , lost to the tempest waves. Right now I would give anything to wake up, form this storm to be just a recreation of my illusion, a synapses, another lesson from my subconscious!!

I wondered then, is there any possibility that can I see tomorrow, Is there any more desolate feeling than the mighty swelling of the ocean beneath my feet and nothing on the horizon?Then the wind is strong enough to pick up a mountain and fling it to the briny waves. Every sense is maxed out, every muscle already working beyond normal capacity and still, there is no end in sight at that moment. But I know the capacity of the captain and crew, both are me at that moment , we will endure, survive for sure ,this is how I discover what I'm made of...to surf and to survive! Here , in this CC , we have seen the life in its true colours , saw the Sea in its tempest moments,still smiling in the presence of friends , because of that true friendship .❤️ One thing I have to admit , I love Sea and oceans, in a way all water bodies! Will write more on this --Image result for sea and woman quotes

My dear Madi ❤️ Such a beautiful and emotional write up, filled with your deepest emotions of fear and hope, you touched my heart and I can understand how you felt. 🤗Such a beautiful Quote about Woman. You are so right, here in this CC we went through so many storms together, sailed on a nice, smooth sea, once upon a time, but most of all we learned to bear every kind of weather together, as one. We found strength, hope and faith in our friendship that helped us so many times through hard time we went through...Hugging you with all my love, and I wish you fully recovery. Take care. ❤️

A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink! // PCOSLiving.com // Motivational Quotes for Women // Face Your Challenges // Find your strength // Quotes about confidence

Strong

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Seems I need rest , will be back again . Branka , Nado and Dragice love you .

I love you back, my dear Madi ❤️

You rest as much as you can. When you gain your strength back than you will be again here with us longer. Now the priority is your health, so please take good care about it. 🤗We will all wait for you here, and be happy wherever you have time to come to be with us...😊
"Sometimes happiness is a feeling. Sometimes it's a decision."
Something I am going to work on doing better at!