Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So nice to be back in routine, feels all is normal! Our Madi too is back!

Avi, loved the exquisite nature pics you posted, they are simply so enthralling! Hope you are spending joyous moments with our little Abhi! Feed him on behalf of all his aunts here!πŸ˜ƒ

Do you want to feed your baby homemade baby food but don't have a clue where to start? Start here.
Everything parents need to know about feeding baby solid food -- when to start, what to feed them, even when they can eat the "real" stuff! Great tips! http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/171315/starting_baby_on_solid_foods?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=pinterest&utm_content=thestir&newsletter

Padma, good creation with Prats' pic! A nice new format of expression!

Nado and Branka, thank you dear for the warm welcome backπŸ€—, I too missed you lovely girls so much! Hoping for Dragice to join and complete us! Branka, simply loved the mesmerizing butterflies you posted!❀️ And Nado, I was most of the time in those winter clothes like that girl you posted, during my vacation!

Nats, our celestial reader, what are your readings of this blue, red moon, total lunar eclipse on a full moon day?

Some new words for today!

Thought-provoking words you introduced today Vibha . πŸ€—

There are nights I awake in a cold sweat to recall the sea storms I have suffered, aching for friends' soothing words , lost to the tempest waves. Right now I would give anything to wake up, form this storm to be just a recreation of my illusion, a synapses, another lesson from my subconscious!!

I wondered then, is there any possibility that can I see tomorrow, Is there any more desolate feeling than the mighty swelling of the ocean beneath my feet and nothing on the horizon?Then the wind is strong enough to pick up a mountain and fling it to the briny waves. Every sense is maxed out, every muscle already working beyond normal capacity and still, there is no end in sight at that moment. But I know the capacity of the captain and crew, both are me at that moment , we will endure, survive for sure ,this is how I discover what I'm made of...to surf and to survive! Here , in this CC , we have seen the life in its true colours , saw the Sea in its tempest moments,still smiling in the presence of friends , because of that true friendship .❀️ One thing I have to admit , I love Sea and oceans, in a way all water bodies! Will write more on this --Image result for sea and woman quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail
Seems I need rest , will be back again . Branka , Nado and Dragice love you .
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good day my dear friends πŸ€—

Hope you have/had a beautiful day 😊

It is so nice to see our CC filled with bright colors and beautiful Quotes and images, but above all with your sweet smiling faces and friendly chit-chat...❀️

It is so nice that all of you are here. Waiting for Dragica ❀️

Such a beautiful beginning of February. 😊

70 Hello February Quotes quotes month february february quotes hello february february be good hello february quotes welcome february welcome february quotes quotes for february

Happy Thursday!

Daybook Online Journal Gratitude Quote
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

FULL MOON Lunar Eclipse in Leo January 31st 2018

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBm3CfBkD6c[/YOUTUBE]

It is good to see you around, my sweet Baby. πŸ€—

From which place you watched this Full Moon Lunar Eclipse?

"It has the power to restore optimism, playfulness, joy, and a willingness to embrace new opportunities. 😊

And I missed this Supermoon πŸ˜• But I could watch it on the video clip that you posted πŸ˜ƒThank you πŸ€—

Thank you for the link and the video. ❀️

Full moons of 2018

The Blue Moon is considered to be the reflection of the Full Moon in The Otherworlds. The Mother is represented by the full moon. Now the moon is at the height of its strengths. Spells cast at this time are ideal for completion. Prime time for rituals for prophecy, protection, divination. Any working that needs extra power, such as help finding a new job or healings for serious conditions, can be done now. Also, love, knowledge, legal undertakings, money and dreams.

January 30, 2014: Blue Moon/Black Moon (New Moon)

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

It is good to see you around, my sweet Baby. πŸ€—

From which place you watched this Full Moon Lunar Eclipse?

"It has the power to restore optimism, playfulness, joy, and a willingness to embrace new opportunities. 😊

And I missed this Supermoon πŸ˜• But I could watch it on the video clip that you posted πŸ˜ƒThank you πŸ€—

Thank you for the link and the video. ❀️

Full moons of 2018

The Blue Moon is considered to be the reflection of the Full Moon in The Otherworlds. The Mother is represented by the full moon. Now the moon is at the height of its strengths. Spells cast at this time are ideal for completion. Prime time for rituals for prophecy, protection, divination. Any working that needs extra power, such as help finding a new job or healings for serious conditions, can be done now. Also, love, knowledge, legal undertakings, money and dreams.

January 30, 2014: Blue Moon/Black Moon (New Moon)

Branka, we could view it at our place, though I missed it but guess it was spectacular!!
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello rainbow friends , hope all our friends are fine .😊
We witnessed lunar eclipse yesterday early morning from 5.48 am [ Wednesday ]to 7.10 am . It was a spectacular celestial wonder, seen it from our bedroom window while feeding morning milk to Abhi .
Planning to go to Pittsburgh tomorrow , will be back by Sunday, but my parents are leaving for India on 7th Feb , so I will be here on 8th Feb . Love you all πŸ€—. Waiting to see Dragice here , praying for her. πŸ€—Madhu , can understand your feelings .πŸ€— That is past . now you are moving from better to best .πŸ€— I am going to miss you all , will be back soon.❀️
Image result for flowers to friends gifs

Image result for flowers to friends gifs
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello girls πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nada , you are right my cutest friendπŸ€—. They are reminding me about the tabs I have to take , Sheru is bringing water and Hemu is handing over me the medicine box , lending their hand whenever I want to walk into another room . 😊 Mom is there to supervise over all situation, and he is there to control me πŸ˜† . Thank you Nado for these lovely words.πŸ€—

Related image

I can imagine them. They do not leave you for a minute. πŸ˜†

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nada, good day to you too. πŸ€—

Good Morning, May Your Day Be Filled With God Blessings!

Hello my dear friend πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

FULL MOON Lunar Eclipse in Leo January 31st 2018

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBm3CfBkD6c[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful picture and video. Thanks Nataly πŸ˜ƒ

cute Cancer chibi
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago