Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thought would come to say hi briefly, missed you girls loads, will be more active from tomorrow, have lots of unpacking and settling to do! Had a wonderful trip though it was very cold, temperatures ranging from 1 to 5 degrees, but it was a lovely change. A big hug to all of you!πŸ€—

Saw Madi was here, welcome back dear friend, now regain your health first and come back with full vigour and Madi madness!

Have a great day everyone!

PRECIOUS MOMENTS de la Vida para descargar tamao grande
Nanina Schelan on ArenaXtreme!

Welcome back my dear Vibha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— We missed you a lot. 😊
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your holidays. Take your time to unpack and settle everything in the house, we'll wait for you here. 😊

rainbow STICKER

BACK !!!

Sending you a hug quotes cute quote hug friendship quotes
Clipart - Anne Lisbeth Stavland - lbumes web de Picasa

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Welcome back our dearest Vimaa . ❀️

life without friends is worthless. Once they enter in to our hearts and lives, will be difficult to live without their morning greetings and good night wishes! 😊 We are unable to enjoy the true colors of life without their presence nearer to us If a friend has to go far for a reason just like our Branka ,padma Madhu in recent past , their absence made us sad all the time. After spending so much time without a special friend, life becomes dull, that we all already experienced. Eventually, if we come to know that our special friends are coming back to our CC , the excitement level becomes very high!! πŸ˜ƒ Now anxiously waiting for the come back of our Dragice . Then the full house will bubble with colorful happiness!πŸ€— Have nice day friends.πŸ€— See , now the time is flowing smoothly like this stream as if in a colorful dream ---
Related image

Related image

Image result for flower gardens gif

Beautifully written Avi, and so true. πŸ‘ Agree with every Word.
Thank you for all this beautiful pictures of nature you posted (esspecially this last one here), they reminded me so much of Seetha...she loved nature so much.❀️

Mensagem 02. .From my awesome sister, Erika!!

I also hope that Dragica will soon come back as well. ❀️

animated butterfly

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Welcome Back Vibha and madhuπŸ€—

Good morning Padmaja. πŸ€—

Have a beautiful day. 😊This creation with Prats Picture is so beautiful. Well done. πŸ‘

Mary Engelbreit Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 NIV

Photo

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day friends 😊

Hello Nada, good day to you too. πŸ€—

Good Morning, May Your Day Be Filled With God Blessings!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hello Branka , have a great day .πŸ€—

Image result for friend quotes

Welcome back, my dear Madi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome back you were missed

May God bless all my pin friends and beautiful sisters in Christ. <3

I am so happy that you are back to your home and back here with us . ❀️ So happy that our prayers were answered and that you are now on a path to recovery. I can imagine how your boys are happy to have you back home. 😊 You take care now, relax and rest and listen to your doctor so you could heal and recover fully. Hugging you with all my love. πŸ€—

Amanda always has something waiting for to read first thing in the morning. She's a sweetheart.

Cute Hug | Send across your message with this cute ecard.
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

FULL MOON Lunar Eclipse in Leo January 31st 2018

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBm3CfBkD6c[/YOUTUBE]

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

So nice to be back in routine, feels all is normal! Our Madi too is back!

Avi, loved the exquisite nature pics you posted, they are simply so enthralling! Hope you are spending joyous moments with our little Abhi! Feed him on behalf of all his aunts here!πŸ˜ƒ

Do you want to feed your baby homemade baby food but don't have a clue where to start? Start here.
Everything parents need to know about feeding baby solid food -- when to start, what to feed them, even when they can eat the "real" stuff! Great tips! http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/171315/starting_baby_on_solid_foods?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=pinterest&utm_content=thestir&newsletter

Padma, good creation with Prats' pic! A nice new format of expression!

Nado and Branka, thank you dear for the warm welcome backπŸ€—, I too missed you lovely girls so much! Hoping for Dragice to join and complete us! Branka, simply loved the mesmerizing butterflies you posted!❀️ And Nado, I was most of the time in those winter clothes like that girl you posted, during my vacation!

Nats, our celestial reader, what are your readings of this blue, red moon, total lunar eclipse on a full moon day?

Some new words for today!

Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning and have a wonderful day all of youπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Vibha and Branka, got some time hence tried to create something with Prat's pictureπŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good evening friends. Have a nice time .πŸ€—

Image result for sai baba message
Viswasruti thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning and have a wonderful day all of youπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Vibha and Branka, got some time hence tried to create something with Prat's pictureπŸ˜ƒ

Let us celebrate the birth of an artist.❀️❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ Beautiful creation Padma . πŸ€—