Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nn027

I want our Madi fast recovery. Now, her sons are care about her. The two best doctors in the world. πŸ˜ƒ

Rezultat slika za two little boys love their mother

Nada , you are right my cutest friendπŸ€—. They are reminding me about the tabs I have to take , Sheru is bringing water and Hemu is handing over me the medicine box , lending their hand whenever I want to walk into another room . 😊 Mom is there to supervise over all situation, and he is there to control me πŸ˜† . Thank you Nado for these lovely words.πŸ€—
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

I am so happy that our CC is full with happy chatter again. It is good to see Madi πŸ€— and Vibha πŸ€— back again.

b20072fcb058ef7db952472031617140.jpg (409488)

Now we only wish to see our Dragica here too πŸ€—
Hope that will happen soon as well. 😊

((( <3 ))) love You i wish and hope to see You as soon as possible V^V <3 V^V... :)

Have a beautiful day dear girls. I will come later to reply on your posts.

Good Morning greetings

Hello Branka , have a great day .πŸ€—
Image result for friend quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Welcome Back Vibha and madhuπŸ€—

Thank you Padma.πŸ€— Missed you all . Now because of all your love and affection, feeling better. 😊
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thought would come to say hi briefly, missed you girls loads, will be more active from tomorrow, have lots of unpacking and settling to do! Had a wonderful trip though it was very cold, temperatures ranging from 1 to 5 degrees, but it was a lovely change. A big hug to all of you!πŸ€—

Saw Madi was here, welcome back dear friend, now regain your health first and come back with full vigour and Madi madness!

Have a great day everyone!

PRECIOUS MOMENTS de la Vida para descargar tamao grande
Nanina Schelan on ArenaXtreme!

Thank you Vibha πŸ€—, you already got back your maddest Mads !πŸ˜† Welcome back . Hope you enjoyed your trip .πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for friend quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail
Where is our Dragice ? Hope she is fine in her paradise.❀️
Thank you, Avi for all the colorful pictures. πŸ€—You simply put a beautiful dream in front of our eyes !πŸ˜ƒ Love you and our tiniest member immensely.πŸ€— ⭐️

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good night friends.πŸ€—
Image result for good night friends images

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night and Sweet Dreams Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello Branka , yeah , we posted our happiness for the togetherness at the same time and exited immediately!πŸ˜ƒ Have a nice day .vimaa will be back today , hope she will be here tomorrow. Today the temps are --6 and the feel factor is --12 , snowfall is there today afternoon and from then on the weather will become more unbearable.πŸ˜• Handed over all your hugs and kisses to Abhi and got this from him for you πŸ˜ƒ--

Image result for baby kissing his mother

Hello Avi, my dear πŸ€—

Thank you for this sweet kiss from Abhi ❀️ Love him tons πŸ€—

Miy Mi Google+

Sorry to hear that it is still cold at your place. Hope it will be warmer soon. 😊

Thinking of you and sending love and hugs your way hello friend comment good morning good day thinking of you blessings greeting graphic beautiful day

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello friends 😊

Hello Nada πŸ€—

Love the colour of your dress. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey... goeiemorgen lieve schat! Xxx Want more business from social media? zackswimsmm.tk
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Branka. πŸ€—
Today was a wonderful day but I did not walk, unfortunately.
This year I'm very lazy. 😳

Sometimes is good to be lazy and relax. We should all slow down and enjoy in every moment of a day. So, enjoy in this beautiful sunny days, my dear Nada. πŸ€—

Pinterest: ZARADANDO

I am also lazy this days, wearing my lavender hues...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Here is Abhi, how he spends his lazy days...πŸ˜† Let's be lazy together...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lazy Days baby cotton long-sleeved set newborn toddler hip cool trendy outfit boys clothes fashion