Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good afternoon friends. Returned home yesterday after a brief excursion to a graveyard. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Grateful to all my Rainbow friends for their concern and continuous prayers. โค๏ธ Thank you Branka , Vibha , Natali , Nado , Padma , Dragice, and Avi for the love you showered on me in all these days.๐Ÿค— Will reply to all the pms soon, ๐Ÿ˜Š
Image result for flowers to say thanks

Oh Madhu I am so happy to see you hereโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Hope you are following good diet and resting properly. Your boys and hubby might be so happy seeing you back home. Enjoy in their company and make up most of the time. Don't worry from now on all the health related problems will be over. Relax and take rest as much as possible.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thought would come to say hi briefly, missed you girls loads, will be more active from tomorrow, have lots of unpacking and settling to do! Had a wonderful trip though it was very cold, temperatures ranging from 1 to 5 degrees, but it was a lovely change. A big hug to all of you!๐Ÿค—

Saw Madi was here, welcome back dear friend, now regain your health first and come back with full vigour and Madi madness!

Have a great day everyone!

PRECIOUS MOMENTS de la Vida para descargar tamao grande
Nanina Schelan on ArenaXtreme!
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back our dearest Vimaa . โค๏ธ
life without friends is worthless. Once they enter in to our hearts and lives, will be difficult to live without their morning greetings and good night wishes! ๐Ÿ˜Š We are unable to enjoy the true colors of life without their presence nearer to us If a friend has to go far for a reason just like our Branka ,padma Madhu in recent past , their absence made us sad all the time. After spending so much time without a special friend, life becomes dull, that we all already experienced. Eventually, if we come to know that our special friends are coming back to our CC , the excitement level becomes very high!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now anxiously waiting for the come back of our Dragice . Then the full house will bubble with colorful happiness!๐Ÿค— Have nice day friends.๐Ÿค— See , now the time is flowing smoothly like this stream as if in a colorful dream ---
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Welcome back our dearest Vimaa . โค๏ธ

life without friends is worthless. Once they enter in to our hearts and lives, will be difficult to live without their morning greetings and good night wishes! ๐Ÿ˜Š We are unable to enjoy the true colors of life without their presence nearer to us If a friend has to go far for a reason just like our Branka ,padma Madhu in recent past , their absence made us sad all the time. After spending so much time without a special friend, life becomes dull, that we all already experienced. Eventually, if we come to know that our special friends are coming back to our CC , the excitement level becomes very high!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now anxiously waiting for the come back of our Dragice . Then the full house will bubble with colorful happiness!๐Ÿค— Have nice day friends.๐Ÿค— See , now the time is flowing smoothly like this stream as if in a colorful dream ---
Related image

Every word of yours echoed my feelings Avi๐Ÿค—
Avyakta thumbnail
Hello Padmaja , good morning to you !๐Ÿค— Still awake because busy assisting mom and Maa [ Mil] in the kitchen. ๐Ÿ˜Š So gleefully watching the celestial stars descending to CC with a beautiful smile in their morning time.๐Ÿค—
These amazing nature pics are especially for our Maddest Madi to inspire her !๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Related image
Image result for flower gardens gif
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Every word of yours echoed my feelings Avi๐Ÿค—

Thank you Padmaja๐Ÿ˜Š . I am a bit happier today.๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Related image
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome Back Vibha and madhu๐Ÿค—
cygnet9 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you Padmaja๐Ÿ˜Š . I am a bit happier today.๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Related image

Very pleased to know that, Avi be happy always. Love to see your's and Abhi's smiling face always๐Ÿ˜Š
Avyakta thumbnail
These Nature Pics are reminding me Seetha . OK frineds. Have a great day . Have to sleep now .๐Ÿ˜Š
Related image

Related image