Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Rainbowians... πŸ€—

From my planned 3-day trip in Austria have become 5 days... it was so nice to enjoy the winter calm in beautiful Austria, long walks on the beautiful blue Danube and the peace of mind in the old churches and abbeys...😊 wanted to post you pics but to be honest, I hate it to do it per phone... so, here a few pics from Melk on the Danube, Melk Abbey and basilica Maria Taferl...

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Madi for the beautiful video and sharing the lyrics of the song, it is such a sweet, playful, romantic number, enjoyed it!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nado, now hit the gym and lose your extra calories, we all have eaten extra during the festivities, guess we too need to do it!πŸ˜†

Branka, enjoy with your guests, it's okay if you cannot come online for a day, it is fun reconnecting with guests!

Nats, lovely pics of scenic Austria, me too love the country, have been to Innsbruck, visited many interesting places, Swarovski museum at Wattens and outlet too, shopped lot of interesting stuff there, in general, found Austria to be very beautiful and picturesque, on par with Switzerland!

Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning greetings
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends😊
So our cute Nado has become chubby, no issues I like chubby Nado with all her cutenessπŸ˜†

Today is the last day of our festival.

Wishing all you guys a very peaceful and joyous day aheadπŸ€—

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Here is an interesting story for all our Rainbow friends --

Normally this Magh Bihu is a harvest festival. In rural areas, when a newly married Bahu comes to house , that year, the mother -in - law will gift gold and precious jewels to her Bahu on this Bihu day and asks her to give the heir to the family soon! The husband will arrange a temporary thatched hut with a roof of tea leaves in his rice field or in the tea garden or at the bank of any river, to spend that night with her privately. In this video , the girl is expressing her shyness and fear to her husband that , how can I come with you to the field when the entire village is watching me with inquisitive eyes ? his answer is --
Let the Sun set and then hide in that darkness, come to me !!
I can't hide my glowing face with love and gleaming eyes with desire, people will easily recognize me with that !!!
Then come there with a food box in the pretext of carrying food for your hard working man !!!
I can come there in any way hiding myself from public glares , but how can I return in the dawn when the village wakes up early to witness my sleepless eyes and flowing hair ??
I will hide you in my heart and carries you in my arms up to the threshold of our house !!
But how can I hide myself from the testing glares of your mother then ?
Don't worry , she will be busy dreaming about her grandchild, you can slip in to house unnoticed in the morning !
Here it is open land , if sky watches us , then ?
Fog is there to hide us !!
If stars are there winking at us teasingly --
Moon will take care of those stars ! Let us cover ourselves with that moonlight !
This is the meaning of that song in short !--
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13ucDDcqb4[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds interesting and romantic. On a second note I think this type of emotions and customes are attached to almost all of our indian festival. I mean to say romance. For instance the comming Shivratri (here apart of worshipping lord shiva we can also see Shiv-Parwati marriage and their ultimate and etarnal romance. Then comes Holi and so on.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hello Rainbowians... πŸ€—

From my planned 3-day trip in Austria have become 5 days... it was so nice to enjoy the winter calm in beautiful Austria, long walks on the beautiful blue Danube and the peace of mind in the old churches and abbeys...😊 wanted to post you pics but to be honest, I hate it to do it per phone... so, here a few pics from Melk on the Danube, Melk Abbey and basilica Maria Taferl...

Wow very scenic and beautiful Natty😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello dear friends πŸ€—

I wake up this morning with fever and cough 😲 (actually, for days I was sneezing and my nose was running, but I thought it will go away...I guess with all this guests around in a last few days and not too much rest it all blow up in my face πŸ˜†) Spent all day in the bed and just came to tell you, so you will not worry if I am not around...Guess it is just a regular flu, and as soon as I will feel better, I will be here to chat with you and reply on all posts and messages. Love you all. Take care. πŸ€—

Katerina Babok |

Mom, Who is Your Favorite Child? My Answer...

Just kidding, Jelena is after me, as I speak,, to bring me back to bed. 😊 OK...ok...I'm coming...
You all take care...see you soon. πŸ€—

one-and-only-one

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Take rest Branka, get well soon! Flu needs a while to recoup. Wonder where Madi is, missing today!
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day my friends πŸ˜ƒ

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello dear friends πŸ€—

I wake up this morning with fever and cough 😲 (actually, for days I was sneezing and my nose was running, but I thought it will go away...I guess with all this guests around in a last few days and not too much rest it all blow up in my face πŸ˜†) Spent all day in the bed and just came to tell you, so you will not worry if I am not around...Guess it is just a regular flu, and as soon as I will feel better, I will be here to chat with you and reply on all posts and messages. Love you all. Take care. πŸ€—

Katerina Babok |

Mom, Who is Your Favorite Child? My Answer...

Just kidding, Jelena is after me, as I speak,, to bring me back to bed. 😊 OK...ok...I'm coming...
You all take care...see you soon. πŸ€—

one-and-only-one

Take good care of your health Branka . πŸ€— You need complete rest . Get well soon . Image result for get well soon my friend images
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day my friends πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nado , our cute friend , good evening to you .πŸ€—

Related image