Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello and Good Afternoon Rainbow friends.
Today is a very special day our Biki is here, dear friend do come here often.

Vibha sheru has a cute lady luck.

And our Prince he is such a darling.

Once again wishing all A Very Happy Makar Shankranti.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Bhogali Bihu

Word Count: 0

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica_Biki

I just came to greet you all warmly🤗

My dearest Branka,❤️ I miss you ,very much,
I always think of you as well as dear friends who have left a great stamp in my heart!❤️
Many trains go and go,many people will come and go from you,
but real friends are always with you❤️
I Love my friends❤️

|Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming! |Joseph B. Wirthlin|
My princess
I miss you so very much,
And words could never convey,
The extent of the Joy,
That you brought to us everyday.
#InMemory #InHeart #PratyushaBanerjee ❤️

Good to see you Biki, again 😃

nn027 thumbnail

And, after all these holidays ...

shocked gif
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Afternoon dear friends 🤗

What a beautiful day this is, full of celebrations party3.gif

And even more beautiful, because I just saw that Biki :srce: was here among us srcajupi
That makes me the happiest soul on this Earth takoje
Missed her so much mda Hugging her with all my love drugarice
Thank you, my dear Biki, for making this day so beautiful and for the beautiful siggy which is, as always, truly magnificent hvala

Happy Makar Sankranti to all who celebrate. love.gif congratulations.gif

Happy Makar Sakranti

Makar Sankranti

Makar Sankranti

Happy Magh Bihu to Madi and Avi and their Families champagne1.gif zvezdice

Today we also observe Bohag Bihu or Rongali Bihu, the new year celebrations of the Assamese community. Bihu in Assam has three variations - Rongali Bihu in April, Kongali Bihu in October, and Bhogali Bihu in January - all representing an annual harvest and each associated with a different session of farming. The celebrations continue for seven days and is known as Xaat Bihu. #PurityOfPrayer

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/472385448402785306/

(if somebody can emboded this video I would be grateful 😃)

Wish my friends a very happy sankranti,bhogali bihu and Lohri
And a special greeting for our tiniest member Abhi bata , who is celebrating his first Magh Bihu. Happy Magh Bihu to you, my sweet Abhiparty.gif

f**kin' problems

Never forget, we all love you so much... love.gif Sending you our love and blessings love.gif

This Pin was discovered by Jalynn Schroeder. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

And, after all these holidays ...

shocked gif

😆 No need to worry Nada ! You'll lose all calories when work starts from next day!
See , I am eating a lot of cake and still fit like this, bending effortlessly to eat another cake 😆 !
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good Afternoon dear friends 🤗

What a beautiful day this is, full of celebrations party3.gif

And even more beautiful, because I just saw that Biki :srce: was here among us srcajupi
That makes me the happiest soul on this Earth takoje
Missed her so much mda Hugging her with all my love drugarice
Thank you, my dear Biki, for making this day so beautiful and for the beautiful siggy which is, as always, truly magnificent hvala

Happy Makar Sankranti to all who celebrate. love.gif congratulations.gif

Happy Makar Sakranti

Makar Sankranti

Makar Sankranti

Happy Magh Bihu to Madi and Avi and their Families champagne1.gif zvezdice

Today we also observe Bohag Bihu or Rongali Bihu, the new year celebrations of the Assamese community. Bihu in Assam has three variations - Rongali Bihu in April, Kongali Bihu in October, and Bhogali Bihu in January - all representing an annual harvest and each associated with a different session of farming. The celebrations continue for seven days and is known as Xaat Bihu. #PurityOfPrayer

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/472385448402785306/

(if somebody can emboded this video I would be grateful 😃)

Wish my friends a very happy sankranti,bhogali bihu and Lohri
And a special greeting for our tiniest member Abhi bata , who is celebrating his first Magh Bihu. Happy Magh Bihu to you, my sweet Abhiparty.gif

f**kin' problems

Never forget, we all love you so much... love.gif Sending you our love and blessings love.gif

This Pin was discovered by Jalynn Schroeder. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.

Lovely greetings Branka . 🤗 Our Prince is so cute ! 😃⭐️ Here is the song you asked --
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3J6qDYt4iI[/YOUTUBE]
Viswasruti thumbnail
Here is an interesting story for all our Rainbow friends --
Normally this Magh Bihu is a harvest festival. In rural areas, when a newly married Bahu comes to house , that year, the mother -in - law will gift gold and precious jewels to her Bahu on this Bihu day and asks her to give the heir to the family soon! The husband will arrange a temporary thatched hut with a roof of tea leaves in his rice field or in the tea garden or at the bank of any river, to spend that night with her privately. In this video , the girl is expressing her shyness and fear to her husband that , how can I come with you to the field when the entire village is watching me with inquisitive eyes ? his answer is --
Let the Sun set and then hide in that darkness, come to me !!
I can't hide my glowing face with love and gleaming eyes with desire, people will easily recognize me with that !!!
Then come there with a food box in the pretext of carrying food for your hard working man !!!
I can come there in any way hiding myself from public glares , but how can I return in the dawn when the village wakes up early to witness my sleepless eyes and flowing hair ??
I will hide you in my heart and carries you in my arms up to the threshold of our house !!
But how can I hide myself from the testing glares of your mother then ?
Don't worry , she will be busy dreaming about her grandchild, you can slip in to house unnoticed in the morning !
Here it is open land , if sky watches us , then ?
Fog is there to hide us !!
If stars are there winking at us teasingly --
Moon will take care of those stars ! Let us cover ourselves with that moonlight !
This is the meaning of that song in short !--
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13ucDDcqb4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica_Biki

I just came to greet you all warmly🤗

My dearest Branka,❤️ I miss you ,very much,
I always think of you as well as dear friends who have left a great stamp in my heart!❤️
Many trains go and go,many people will come and go from you,
but real friends are always with you❤️
I Love my friends❤️

|Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming! |Joseph B. Wirthlin|
My princess
I miss you so very much,
And words could never convey,
The extent of the Joy,
That you brought to us everyday.
#InMemory #InHeart #PratyushaBanerjee ❤️

It is so good to see you among us, my dear Biki ❤️ Duso moja prekrasna 🤗
Hugging you with all my love 🤗🤗🤗

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!

waiting for me..

I am so happy to see you, and I missed you so much 🤗 I miss our nightly wandering through the starry nights...missed those good old days when we shared our dreams and hopes, our happiness and sadness, too Miss you my dear friend. 🤗 I am keeping you in my heart and memories. Love you dearly...forever...❤️

Nieves Fradejas: Google+

I always loved all of your creations and this one is also so wonderful, divine and ethereal ⭐️ Thank you for sharing it with us. ❤️

Discover & Share this Heart GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

I do!!

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good evening dear friends 🤗

I hoped that I will be able to come to our CC during the day, but I got some unexpected guests, so I was just able to come now . I will not be able to stay long, and will see you all longer tomorrow.😊

.A beautiful prayer like thought...May your Angel Guide You Every Step of the Way...

I am sure that you were bussy today with celebrations.and that you enjoyed your day and festivities with your friends and families. ❤️ I wish to you all, all the happiness of this world, and I love you all so much. ❤️

rose rouge

Thank you Madi for both videos that you posted, beautiful music and dance, and thank you for explaining the custom in Assam, and the story behind that video. 🤗
I will translate it tomorrow. 😊

LOVE & BEAUTIFUL IMAGES    Google+